Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Suggestion Box Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:13 am
Even with my love of weapons I feel this is a bad idea...and that says something  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:41 am
Speaking of weapons. Could we make a thread for an update on who has which legendary weapon?  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:21 pm
I could see it happening...Like a village full of weapon experts. There could be a Master Forge where all of the weapons in the Naruto world would be made and sent to different parts of the villages, which would open up missions for genin...

I could do alot with this village.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:54 pm
Scrapples
Speaking of weapons. Could we make a thread for an update on who has which legendary weapon?

I will refer this to the post me and eris told hunter, i would use mine. But it was mostly a rant about people wanting it to just brag you have the weapon, or for dicks to use the list to hunt down people and take it.

"Making said list in all reality would be so hard to do by the way. To track weapons and who has them is like...ya. More often than not a person with a weapon doesn't just go around bragging about said weapon. Think about the logistics of creating a list which tracks weapons... lets lay it out here. First you need the weapons original location, then you need the person who had it after that and which village they belong to, then if the weapon has been passed down you have to track that or if the person with the weapon died then you have to track that. The list would be crazy. Trying to get all that information would be mind boggling in the ninja world given the political schemes of everything. It's a miracle we even have a list of demons set out. Personally I think we should move the list of jinchuuriki and angels and all that into the crew forum.... where people can (hopefully) be trusted not to meta-game. That way regular members in the guild have no idea who has a demon! and people are caught by surprise."

Oni: yes you could Oni, but their no way we going around creating non-existing villages, when we dont even have all the current ones running actively. Im glad you had this nice idea, but we just dont have the time, room, or man power to go create an entire new village just cause you think it cool  

Masumi H Dekata

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:57 pm
it was a thought not a demand. When the guild gets active again we will consult the upbringing of a new(er) Village that we all agree on.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:23 pm
no offense oni but is that necessary? Whats stopping you from making weapons now?  

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:21 pm
I suggest we add sakon and ukon's bloodline to the guild. I'll work on it if you'd like  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:29 pm
Already does. Check out the bloodlines, and it should be in there. I know a couple of people who have it.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:38 pm
call_me_ishmail1
Already does. Check out the bloodlines, and it should be in there. I know a couple of people who have it.

where is it? Whats the name?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:44 pm
ariana x3 xxx
call_me_ishmail1

where is it? Whats the name?
I have it  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:44 pm
Don't know. Can't remember. Don't feel like looking. Starts with an S I know.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:50 pm
i found it, the description is so small I missed it like a thousand times.

Damn only if i saw it earlier  

Bodhisattva Empress

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:59 pm
ariana x3 xxx

Yeah, it doesnt' have much discription  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:23 pm
Katsuro Hitokage
ariana x3 xxx

Yeah, it doesnt' have much discription

true  

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:51 pm
Can someone remove the threads that we pretty much are through with so we know what problems are left and can run right through them? Don't want this stuff to stack up.

Does crew have its own archive/recycling bin sub forum?  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff