Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support
Suicide Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

frenchfriedpancakes

High-functioning Trickster

35,140 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:54 pm
I think it's a normal part of living. I've thought about it but no matter what I was going through I never tried. I would feel guilty if I did try, if I hurt myself I'll be hurting my family. Plus I feel like there are people who are going through a lot more than I am that have a better reason to give up than I do. But they don't and instead they are powering through, so I draw inspiration from them. If someone can come back from being at the bottom of the barrel why the hell can't I come back from the shallow end of a kiddie pool?

Everyone is , at the core of it, in the same boat. We all are here on this earth and we live through the good times and the downright shitty and bullshit ones. Don't kid yourself into thinking "You're the only one" or "No one can understand". Humans and human emotions have been around for a long time and thankfully now we have professionals who have dedicated themselves to helping others.

Found a good post for self harm alternatives if anyone's interested:
http://imgur.com/gallery/BOtDs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:22 am
I have sometimes in my mind to commit a suicide. But I know, that I will never go down like that. It is just emotional, then it goes away. Suicide is not the way to solve the problem. If you have to go through hard times, means, you have to. Suicide is like breaking the rules, which you shouldn't break.  

Edelaen

Powerful Mage

SuperKitty

Wrathful Capitalist

3,650 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:26 pm
Barely over a week ago, a friend of mine killed himself. He's from out of state and moved here because his home town life wasn't going well. No one heard from him for two days, and while I was in class, my other friend went to see him and had to find him.

It's still hard to think about it. Since he has no one else here, my friend and I have had to move him out of his apartment, clean his things, and get them ready to ship to his parents. He's everywhere and nowhere at the same time, and I wish he had tried to say something. I wish I had paid more attention.

Suicide is the last most selfish, desperate, and terrible thing a person can do. I've dealt with it too much in my life. With the way I've seen it effect those left behind afterwards, and the way I struggled though it...it's kept me going even in my hardest and darkest moments.  
City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff