Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Korra
Crackpot Speculation on the true purpose of B.O.O. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uerian

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:21 pm
Well, I was bored in school today, and I came up with a ridiculously crackpot theory that I still feel the need to share.

That vampire plot from two years ago, you remember how it borrowed elements from Twilight? And the relationship between Moira and Louie turned out so bad that it was undone the next event that was even vaguely related to the characters? Yeah, Gaia still feels that the message of how much they wish it hadn't happened isn't strong enough. So what are they going to do?

They're going to make a plot that represents Twilight's exact opposite: Harry Potter. That's where the foreign wizards come in. The Overseer in the symbol of B.O.O. represents the mysterious magic the Overseer contains, and the "Boo" is a sign that while associated with Halloween, the group is the "lighthearted" and "good" side of it. The skull in S.I.N.'s symbol represents the Always Chaotic Evil that vampires usually are in fiction, and the name "S.I.N." means both the darker side of Halloween, and also the evil acts vampires tend to take part in.

So, there will be a gigantic war between vampires and wizards and vampire wizard-supporters and wizard vampire-supporters also humans and other races and all of that. How will it end? There are three options.

The vampires will defeat the wizards NO THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN.
Wizards will defeat the vampires and all vampires will die NO NEVERMIND THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN EITHER

Okay, actually, there's one way it will end. Stephen King [NPC] Steven Queen will come out of nowhere and say that vampires are inferior to wizards, but it's ridiculous to fight over it.

And then everyone lives happily ever after until next Halloween when we see a knockoff/possible return of the Grombie skin to celebrate its five year anniversary.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:31 pm
Maybe it's the other way around. B.O.O. is really the "big brother" who is always watching us with it's all seeing eye - trying to control and keep order within Gaia (maybe not even allowing the celebration of Halloween), and S.I.N. is a rebel organization trying to break away from the control of B.O.O. They want to bring back Halloween, a holiday so important to Gaia culture.

So did we really join the "good guys," or is the soft blue clam shell really only a disguise to calm and mellow out the minds of brainwashed Gaians?

Think about it.

Sharkington

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:35 pm
Zombie Lass
Maybe it's the other way around. B.O.O. is really the "big brother" who is always watching us with it's all seeing eye - trying to control and keep order within Gaia (maybe not even allowing the celebration of Halloween), and S.I.N. is a rebel organization trying to break away from the control of B.O.O. They want to bring back Halloween, a holiday so important to Gaia culture.

So did we really join the "good guys," or is the soft blue clam shell really only a disguise to calm and mellow out the minds of brainwashed Gaians?

Think about it.

To me S.I.N =sin the logo doesn't look someone you would think is very nice. .I see a watching eye more like watching over us warning us .  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:35 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Zombie Lass

Think about it.

To me S.I.N =sin the logo doesn't look someone you would think is very nice. .I see a watching eye more like watching over us warning us .

Then we all get fooled and s.i.n is good and b.o.o is bad

No I doubt that lol  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100

Sharkington

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:38 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Zombie Lass

Think about it.

Yeah, but you know how silly rebels can be with their "bad a**," mean looking, and defensive logos.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:23 pm
Greetings, civilians! Cannoli is prepared to assume that these seemingly PLACID entities we are speculating upon will be competing over- not just Halloween, but GAIA itself!
Indeed! Cannoli thinks that the planet itself will be in terrible DANGER!
The S.I.N. BEAST will be a cultist sect of MONGEESE HERETICS who seek to raise their pestilent god of INJUSTICE so as to reign over the innocents of Gaia and further their goal of world DESTRUCTION!
Cannoli has joined the winning side, yes? The GOOD side!

BOOYA!
OO YEAH!

JUSTICE!

Oh, ah, and- B.O.O.IsSecretlyTheZurgReturningToGaia,OFCOURSE!
`Cannoli coughs in a most HEROIC manner!`

CaptainCannoli

Teh Savior
Captain

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:04 pm
Uerian
Well, I was bored in school today, and I came up with a ridiculously crackpot theory that I still feel the need to share.

That vampire plot from two years ago, you remember how it borrowed elements from Twilight? And the relationship between Moira and Louie turned out so bad that it was undone the next event that was even vaguely related to the characters? Yeah, Gaia still feels that the message of how much they wish it hadn't happened isn't strong enough. So what are they going to do?

They're going to make a plot that represents Twilight's exact opposite: Harry Potter. That's where the foreign wizards come in. The Overseer in the symbol of B.O.O. represents the mysterious magic the Overseer contains, and the "Boo" is a sign that while associated with Halloween, the group is the "lighthearted" and "good" side of it. The skull in S.I.N.'s symbol represents the Always Chaotic Evil that vampires usually are in fiction, and the name "S.I.N." means both the darker side of Halloween, and also the evil acts vampires tend to take part in.

So, there will be a gigantic war between vampires and wizards and vampire wizard-supporters and wizard vampire-supporters also humans and other races and all of that. How will it end? There are three options.

The vampires will defeat the wizards NO THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN.
Wizards will defeat the vampires and all vampires will die NO NEVERMIND THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN EITHER

Okay, actually, there's one way it will end. Stephen King [NPC] Steven Queen will come out of nowhere and say that vampires are inferior to wizards, but it's ridiculous to fight over it.

And then everyone lives happily ever after until next Halloween when we see a knockoff/possible return of the Grombie skin to celebrate its five year anniversary.

this is what i want to happen o 3o;  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:57 pm
Teh Savior
Neceo
I know im a S.I.N. and all but.....

anyway

I think it would work like this.
Halloween?
Trick or treat.

S.I.N. offers the trickery of Halloween while B.O.O. offers treats. :3
<< >>
*runs before I get killed*

Dude that means we chose the right side HELL YEAH WE GET THE EVENT ITEMS AND SIN GETS BONED 4laugh
more like B.O.O. gives out candy and S.I.N. mugs people for candy. <_<  

Neceo

Ashleth

Anxious Human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:46 pm
Zombie Lass

Think about it.
The Belly says...

"This would be pretty awesome.

LOL @ [NPC] Steven Queen. That would make my nerdy bookworm day."

User Imagex3 User Imagex3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:21 am
User Image
I've posted this in the GCD:

Brassy Hamuhamu

Just look in the Community Announcements forums. Noticed something? Barrett changed his name to Bar, the avatar is missing and we can't access the profile. I've sent a PM to them and BOO and I'm waiting for their replies... Just go check my journal for more details.

Short topic is short and I'm washing my silverware right now, so you can't use it, sorry.

I think Barrett will mourn over Bruce and will join SIN to bring him back to life under his new identity, Bar. Bruce becomes a monster that scares the Gaians, so BOO tries to convince SIN to stop it. Battle ensues. Eventually, some of them will accept that playing gods is dangerous, but how about Barrett, uh Bar? Will he stay evil forever?

Bilby from Tentt Lake

22,675 Points
  • Attracted to Chubbiness 500
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Timid 100

Occip

Shy UFO

24,275 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:17 pm
CaptainCannoli

User Image

< D < yush B.O.O is actualy Bobo, the clam shell is his UFO discised and hes wearing an eyeball mask
ttly is, completely true.

*wags tail*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:50 pm
BOO IS HERE TO FURTHER MY COLLECTION OF SUITABLE LAB EXPERIMENTS! scream

And also to find lovely little Zurglings to help populate the world with! heart 4laugh  

Lintra
Vice Captain

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:59 pm
Brassy Hamuhamu
User Image
My idea is that B.O.O. represents the Overseer, so Mirai and Barrett might have a part in the plot...

My idea? Barrett was a bit sad that Bruce died. He might be a geeky, dorky nerd, he does watch sports when he has some free time... So, he prays the Overseer so Bruce has a nice afterlife. But he should have remembered to be caferul of what he wishes for...

On their side, Stein and S.I.N. put their effort together to bring Bruce back to life. The new Bruce gets a new name and becomes a monster that terrorizes the other Gaians.

When he learned the news, Barrett feels guilty. With the help of the Overseer, he tries to convince S.I.N. to stop the monster, but the group is too proud of their creation to stop it.

Battle ensues. Eventually, Barrett will learn his lesson and S.I.N. stops playing God... For a while.

this idea intriqgues me... it is similar to thought si have had. Barret was acting odd aout teh death of Bruce... anywho, i also noticed an interesting set of parrellels between teh Mirai/Barret duo and the Dr. SIngh/Timmy duo... including the gradual buildup of passive-aggression from both underspreciated and repressed male sidekicks. do you think that S.I.N. may have something to do with either Timmy or Evil Timmy? after all, Timmy has decided to do some "soul searching" a sit were... based off of his pleas to return to childhood.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:16 pm
thi sseems more and more like general Religion Chaos to me. =w= i LOVE the effect of turmoil this mysterious event is having on Gai! xd  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Lintra
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:26 pm
CaptainCannoli
Greetings, civilians! Cannoli is prepared to assume that these seemingly PLACID entities we are speculating upon will be competing over- not just Halloween, but GAIA itself!
Indeed! Cannoli thinks that the planet itself will be in terrible DANGER!
The S.I.N. BEAST will be a cultist sect of MONGEESE HERETICS who seek to raise their pestilent god of INJUSTICE so as to reign over the innocents of Gaia and further their goal of world DESTRUCTION!
Cannoli has joined the winning side, yes? The GOOD side!

BOOYA!
OO YEAH!

JUSTICE!

THE ZURG WILL OWN ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Donuts?
I mean we're just here to observe.... yes.... observe this struggle. ninja  
Korra

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas