Reply Social Room
I have a crowbar mounted in my room. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:54 am
Um, I have a chainsaw, kitchen knife, Wii Zapper, two Super Soakers, a toy Yoda lightsabre from when I was young... Yeah, real weapons are illegal in England. However, my friend has some knives and a katana.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:51 am
I doubt any of these people have real weapons. I don't think they'd know grades of steel. My cast iron wok is probably a sturdier piece of work than most of their JPNZSWORDZ  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:15 am
[Kegan]
I doubt any of these people have real weapons. I don't think they'd know grades of steel. My cast iron wok is probably a sturdier piece of work than most of their JPNZSWORDZ

I don't need to know the grade of metal my sledgehammer is, all I need to know is that I can bash in zombie heads with it. Or human heads if I'm pissed enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:29 am
In case of a Zombie apocalypse, I have Febreeze. ._.  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:42 am
Wantcookie
Glad to know you have your Zombie Apocalypse plan in place.

Especially since it might be closer than we think.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:04 pm
The Vorpal Tom
[Kegan]

I don't need to know the grade of metal my sledgehammer is, all I need to know is that I can bash in zombie heads with it. Or human heads if I'm pissed enough.
How often do you get exercise? Are you even sure you can swing it? You don't have super saiyan anger powers, by the by.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:17 pm
I only go on the computer at work, if that's what you're inferring.

And I go to the gym three days a week, and work out without equipment three of the other 4 days. I've used the hammer on several projects around our house, and I've practiced some basic forms with it when I was bored.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:29 pm
I have a Ghostbuster's Proton Pack.
>_>  

otawara

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:51 pm
[Kegan]

This is why I have a functional crossbow.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:52 pm
[Kegan]
The Vorpal Tom
[Kegan]

How often do you get exercise? Are you even sure you can swing it? You don't have super saiyan anger powers, by the by.
Adrenaline can help mothers lift cars off of their children. It's pretty close to Super Saiyan powers.

Although I've got a Louisville slugger, so I'm good.  

Allegro

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:35 pm
Allegro
[Kegan]
The Vorpal Tom
[Kegan]

Adrenaline can help mothers lift cars off of their children. It's pretty close to Super Saiyan powers.

Although I've got a Louisville slugger, so I'm good.

I think 'Legro beats all of us.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:38 pm
[Kegan]

I can safely say all my weapons are real. I don't buy or ask for them as a gift until I've confirmed they're authentic and of good or higher quality.  

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:44 pm
I've got my remotes, my printer, a baseball bat, a hairdryer, some small chairs, a vaccum, and pair of boots .__.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:45 pm
We have, uhm...

Several replica swords [lol]
.357 magnum revolver [7 shot]
9 mm pistol
40 cal pistol
22 pistol
22 rifle
17 HMR rifle
Power tools

So yeah, I think we have the whole gun thing covered.  

Terara Drakon

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:17 pm
Hashire Kazemeijin
[Kegan]

I can safely say all my weapons are real. I don't buy or ask for them as a gift until I've confirmed they're authentic and of good or higher quality.
And how do you confirm this, do you cut through a pig?...  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff