Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Death Note Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

Dont use my effing notebook Duane! ok This is simpy a fan guild 

Tags: Death note, anime, Awsome 

Reply Anime lovers
Which death note character are you quiz! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ryuokuyama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:51 pm
Your Result: Light Yagami

You are most like Light Yagami. You are extremely brilliant for your age and completely serious. Although, you may lose it from time to time. You're pretty cute and want to change the world so that you'll be a new God.

Me..?Light Yagami...? Bwuaha...ahaha....AHAHAHA...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
*cough* I got Light o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:53 am
Which Death Note Character Are You?
Your Result: Near

You are most like Near. You're a snot-nosed kid that pretty much has no emotion. You're L's successor and you'd rather work with the USA than Japan. Oh, and you can't stop fiddling with puzzles and models.
Ryuzaki aka "L"

Light Yagami

Mello

Misa Amane  

iOtakuLawliet

Misaki Akiyama

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,525 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:36 am
You are most like Light Yagami. You are extremely brilliant for your age and completely serious. Although, you may lose it from time to time. You're pretty cute and want to change the world so that you'll be a new God.

2.Near

3.Ryuzaki aka "L"

4.Misa Amane

5.Mello  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:19 pm
Your Result: Mello

You are most like Mello. You're a smart person to come in second at Wammy's school, but you want the fame. You like revenge... and chocolate. You also like to show off and beat your opponent to the target.  

princezzmoonms

Romantic Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

CyndyLou

Dangerous Vampire

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:23 pm
You are most like Light Yagami. You are extremely brilliant for your age and completely serious. Although, you may lose it from time to time. You're pretty cute and want to change the world so that you'll be a new God  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:17 am
You are most like Light Yagami. You are extremely brilliant for your age and completely serious. Although, you may lose it from time to time. You're pretty cute and want to change the world so that you'll be a new God

User Image  

Kira Adel

bethicaXD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:10 pm
Which Death Note Character Are You?
Your Result: Ryuzaki aka "L"

You are most like L. You're a complete genius, but appear to be a compulsive little b---- with twitching problems and you lose half of your reasoning ability when you sit like a normal human being.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:46 pm

Arte_Love

Mikki -xxx-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:18 am
You are most like L. You're a complete genius, but appear to be a compulsive little b---- with twitching problems and you lose half of your reasoning ability when you sit like a normal human being.

2. Near
3. Light Yagami
4. Mello
5. Misa Amane

Lol. That honestly sounds quite a bit like me.
AND L pwns. ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:46 pm
1) Light Yagami
2) L
3) Near
4) Mello
5) Misa  

DarKGun68

Kimmy Flare

7,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:09 pm
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:34 pm

YAYZ I Also Got L In My Death Note 13 Edition My Mom Is Always Saying Sit Normally I Jus Can't Its To Wierd But I Do Love Chocolate  

moonfells

Dangerous Friend

moonfells

Dangerous Friend

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:39 pm
YAAAAAAYZ L FUREVER YAY XD Im Happy I Toook Like 10 Quizzes After This (I Got Sidetracked) And I Got L For ALL Of Them  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:05 pm

2.Light Yagami
3.Near
4.Mello
5.Misa Amane

lolz i wasnt even trying! ninja  

Crazydog19957890

Xx_heartless135_xX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:07 pm
my results: i am most like ryuzaki aka "L".
you are most like L. you're a complete genious, but appear to be a compulsive little b**** with twitching problems and you lose half of your reasoning ability when you sit like a normal human being.

it's exactly right, i'm even sitting funny right now and always do...XD  
Anime lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces