Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
FFTSoT --- OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:45 pm
That is excatly what I thought of when I first read the plot. And Lee, I will never change my head explosion, until I get tired of it(which will probably be soon.) So now you stuck with just R's no D/F's  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:30 pm
LAWL! I did the count, and I'm in ova 20 Role-Plays (including the ones I made) and I manage to stay active in all! Whoot! I am now, the PRINCESS of Multi-RPing! xD

If no one else nominated, the poll's going to go up...

Who wants to give Senator Ducky a hand? We need one boy in here!...I think....unless she got someone else....  

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:45 pm
Vote for senor Fuzz  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:19 pm
HALLO~! 8D  

hey its annie

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:02 pm
Raji's Winning o.o ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:06 pm
hmmm.... vote for mister Raji Liger :nod: oh I think I'm in like *counting rps* including the somewhat inactive one -cough genesis cough- 11 in RPFLA, 6 in The NOM, 1 in TAOM and 2 in Xtreme rpers... does that make Multi-RPing prince mrgreen 4laugh  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:30 pm
I'm in more rps then you Raji....I just joined like, another one today xD

I'm starting to rp in Barton Town, so i may start to forget about the guild, that's where Raji comes in ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:03 pm
So I no be prince multi-rper??? emo  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:22 pm
Raji Liger
So I no be prince multi-rper??? emo

Nope but I'm guessing we should just give Him the spot since where only bound to get a few more votes.

But I wanna get it because I'm not swamped with RPs already and if you doing so many it might be better to let some one who's not and give better attention to it  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:47 pm
lol.... I can handle it, if she's willing to give it to me. Most of the rps I'm in are rather easy to manage either because they're not moving like SoT or because I give some thought to the forums outside of gaia, in the RL. Let's just say that Gaia and rping are my life... my one goal is to get so good at rping that I can be my sensei and his undeniable, yet awesome tactics. lol, I'm one sad human being... NOT!!!!!

But thanks for the worries, we gots it covered mrgreen
Yeah, we got it covered twisted
There is no denying it once Raji sets toward something, stopping him in pointless in all caps stare
You just gotta the hyperness of we alter egos xd  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Haxxle

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:11 am
Since the Polls are underway please keep in kind that I will pull no 'Punches' and I won't vote for my self or for others. I will leave it to the Rpers to decide on who to have for second in command and again I will Not Pull Any Punches since my RP posts clearly state my ability.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:50 am
Hey I got a question, Since the invasion starts the soon the Cretures will start to hack into the game should there be a in-game 'Bug' or a 'glitch' like a sudden change of NPC behaviour from a easyly predictable to a randomly liveable?  

Haxxle

Dapper Gekko

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:21 pm
My best guess would be that NPCs would respond to them as if they were normal monsters, Inhabitants would do the same with more emotion since they are active, and the Players would automatically know and inform their appropriate inhabitants of the danger that the phantoms present.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:33 am
Rhien Vari
Since the Polls are underway please keep in kind that I will pull no 'Punches' and I won't vote for my self or for others. I will leave it to the Rpers to decide on who to have for second in command and again I will Not Pull Any Punches since my RP posts clearly state my ability.

sweatdrop okie dokie... neutral  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:43 am
Polls going to end soon, get your votes in, so far Raji is in the lead ^^

aHAHHAAA~! Very good Status message Raji xDD