28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:11 am
We aren't on day two yet. O-o;
And... I'm not liking this.
People are getting shot at. >>
The big screen never said anything about -that-.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:37 am
Elemental Draconis
We aren't on day two yet. O-o;
And... I'm not liking this.
People are getting shot at. >>
The big screen never said anything about -that-.
Well it said we'd get killed. I hope the killer ain't Jigsaw. Creepy a** little puppet >_>  

MaverickDrifter

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:41 am
Oh right I forgot about this. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:43 am
Holy crap! Thank goodness SS7 is ok! Its like I suspected, someone is trying to KILL US!

@ Digi- Jigsaw aint the puppet dippy. >_>  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:46 am
Well.. I thought we would get killed at the end of the seven days. xD
Not during.
Haven't seen Jigsaw, or the puppet... maybe..

Yes, yes you did Lust. x'D

Mik, is alright, but... Does he realise he got shot at? x'D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:47 am
J of The Wind
Holy crap! Thank goodness SS7 is ok! Its like I suspected, someone is trying to KILL US!

@ Digi- Jigsaw aint the puppet dippy. >_>
Still! That puppet creeps me out. And Yeah it is nice that SS7's alive.... but who'll be next?  

MaverickDrifter

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:24 am
A great tower of light erupts from in front of the Shibuya bus station, as the players hurriedly rush over to see what has happened a trail of white feathers could be seen leading up to the clothes of Hashire Kazemeijin. Inside his coat was the recipe to Mystic Ramen, it seems the first person to be erased at the hands of the Fallen Angel is the Ramen Doc.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:29 am
Uh oh... ._.
Well... this doesn't bode well.

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:31 am
Ok, so after reading a lil, I just thought of something... The Vigilante attacks Reapers right? and there is a chance for either him to be erased, the Reaper to be erased, or nothing would happen...

Why did the Vigilante target SS7? Did he know, or was it just a wild guess and the odds just werent on his side? ._.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:32 am
Not our Ramen Doc D:  

MaverickDrifter

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:34 am
Well that sucks...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:36 am
I'm thinking that is was just a plain guess.
I mean, it is too early in the days to gather evidence, no?
But then again, who knows. O_o

Well... *pilfers ramen recipe* 8D I have ramen now, hehe.
Poor Ramen Doc... ._. There is no body to bury.

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:41 am
J of The Wind
Ok, so after reading a lil, I just thought of something... The Vigilante attacks Reapers right? and there is a chance for either him to be erased, the Reaper to be erased, or nothing would happen...

Why did the Vigilante target SS7? Did he know, or was it just a wild guess and the odds just werent on his side? ._.
From the shadows emerges a man in a suit with white hair and large black wings made from what appears to be tattoos on his back. "These are all good questions, questions you must answer yourselves. Is the vigilante partnered with a sleuth giving him some insight on his kills or did he just blindly fire on a helpless victim hoping his bullet would strike true? twisted Have fun figuring it out players." And with that the mysterious Reaper disappeared back into the shadows.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:44 am
teh_n00b_huntr
J of The Wind

From the shadows emerges a man in a suit with white hair and large black wings made from what appears to be tattoos on his back. "These are all good questions, questions you must answer yourselves. Is the vigilante partnered with a sleuth giving him some insight on his kills or did he just blindly fire on a helpless victim hoping his bullet would strike true? twisted Have fun figuring it out players." And with that the mysterious Reaper disappeared back into the shadows.

OY! WAIT!

._.

Hes gone...  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:47 am
J of The Wind
teh_n00b_huntr
J of The Wind

OY! WAIT!

._.

Hes gone...
You just had to ask didn't you? Now we're two steps back where we started!  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff