Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:24 pm
"I've been good I guess, I don't know who the new people are either....." She responded when she soon found herself being interrupted. She looked in the direction of where Zyx was looking to see a couple apples rolling down a nearby driveway, followed by a girl. She was probably new also seeing how she had never seen her before. Sighing, she didn't know if she should get going, and leave Zyx to talk to the new neighbors or what. She did kind of want to get headed home though.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:27 pm
Mai scooped up the last of the apples in her hand and kept them as carefully balanced as she could, before answering the man.

"I'm fine...thank you for the offer of help...didn't mean to interrupt your conversation...I'm Mai...Kori Mai..."

She pulled off her jacket and stuffed the apples into the mailbox with the jacket underneath them, before extending a hand to the two people in front of her.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:44 pm
"I'm Zyx, Zyx Myst. This is my friend Hotaru. Are you new here or something, cause we've never seen you around. I've lived here all my life so..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:05 pm
Kiki continued to listen but saw noone and just watched the cat who was now pacing back and forth on the side of the road talking to itself.
"How odd. A talking cat. I wonder why she looks so worried." Kiki said. She listened to the conversations of the few people on her road.
"You know I'm right here. If you wish to say something....." She mumbled her words trailing off. "I've gotta cool off. This whole moving thing has me stressed." She says.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:33 am
Kiara had been living in Osaka for just over two weeks, she had moved there because one of the guardian cats, Diana, had contacted her to let her know that there was trouble brewing. Now Kiara had heard that someone had bought a house down the road, and Luna had told her that she should get to know them. Kiara was now walking down the road to meet the new arrival, she saw a girl with an armful of apples, and a tall guy next to her, she didn't recognise the girl so she assumed she was the new arrival. As Kiara was walking over to the newcomer, she almost tripped on Luna, but stopped just in time, looking down at the cat, "Hello Luna, you look quite worried, what's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:36 am
"Yes, my mother and I just moved here about...well in a few days it'll be three weeks. We've just finished getting settled. Nice to meet you Zyx. And you Hotaru. Do either of you live near here?"  

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:05 pm
Hotaru had stayed quiet up untill when Mai asked her and Zyx wether they lived nearby. She decided to finally speak up, as she pointed a little bit further up the road towards a house that appeared larger then the rest. It wasn't that much bigger, but you could still tell there was a size difference. The house had a fence surrounding it where plants had begun to grow. The color of the house was white with blue trim.

"I live a block and half farther up the road in the house on the corner." She stated, as she soon repositioned her school bag, so she was holding it infront of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:28 pm
Mai had to lean forward and stand on her tiptoes to make sure she had the right house. She smiled when she saw it; it was slightly bigger, but it was nice.

"It's pretty. Your garden is nice. I notice you're in uniform...you walk to school every morning?"

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:02 pm
"Thanks, my mom loved flowers a lot. Though they're aren't as many compaired to when we first moved in around 10 years ago." She stated, as she glanced up towards her house. She then nodded to the second part of her question about school.

"Yup, I prefer to walk to school anyways. Plus it's also better for you." She said, as she nodded to herself. She enjoyed walking to school rather then getting a rid. It also worked up her leg muscles so it wasn't as exhausting when she had gym.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:08 pm
"I see...I'm glad your garden is still thriving...mother and I are too busy to keep up with more than maybe a few potted plants...an entire garden is out of the question. And what about you Zyx? Do you live around here?"  

Mercuryangel
Crew

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:29 pm
"Oh hello Kiara. I'm just worried. Serena has stopped contacting me. Does that mean she's here? The other Girl?" Luna asked.

Kiki, who was still looking at the cat, saw her speak to Kiara.
"How very curious." Kiki said. She got up and crossed the street. "Hello," she said to Kiara wanting to make a good first impression, "My name is Kiki. I just moved here from Tokyo. Is this your cat?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:09 pm
Long red-blonde hair waved through the air as she ran, trying to keep up with her friend. "Haru! You're too fast!" she called, her voice strong and clear and filled with annoyance. It was not like she didn't know where they were headed; she had been living there for almost a month now. However, she was still shy about navigating the area on her own. She was a foreigner and she depended on her friend, Haru, to guide her. "You're evil Haru! EVIL!" she yelled as she slowed to a halt to take in the residential area she had ran into. It didn't look all too familiar to her. It looked like every other residential area she ahd seen in Osaka.

"Man, this really sucks," she murmured to herself as she watched Haru get smaller and smaller. She knew that he was purposely avoiding her; it had been happening more and more frequently as the weks passed. She guessed it was uncool for Haru to be seen playing tour guide to an "ignorant" foreigner.

With a sigh, she kicked at a pebble on the ground with her shoe. She had thought Haru really had wanted to treat her to lunch at a nice little cafe and so she had dressed more feminine than she regularily did. She wore a light blue skirt with flowers embroidered around the hem and a baby tee shirt to match. "Stupid Haru," she mumbled as she started walking in the direction she had watched Haru disappear in.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:08 am
Kiara was about to answer Luna when the other girl came over, Kiara sweatdropped and giggled a bit, "No, she's not my cat, but I do know her, My name is Kiara, you seem to accept the concept of a talking cat, it does not seem strange to you?" Kiara waited for an answer, thinking, 'There's something...different about this girl, as if she should be familiar to me...her energy is familiar'  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:37 pm
Mercuryangel
"I see...I'm glad your garden is still thriving...mother and I are too busy to keep up with more than maybe a few potted plants...an entire garden is out of the question. And what about you Zyx? Do you live around here?"

"I live about three blocks that way" he pointed in the direction Hotaru pointed to earlier.  

Darkness Cake

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:38 pm
"Oh no not at all." Kiki answered, "When you're a dream-walker you learn to let nothing strike you as odd. But then again I was a bit surprised at first." She patted Luna's head.
"I love cats. I've always wanted one but mom said no because we move so much. But I think here will be different. I start school at North Osaka High tomorrow. Are you going there? I'd feel much better if someone I knew were there." Kiki looked around as she spoke spotting Zyx, Haru, Hotaru, and Mai.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff