Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SlvrWulf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:24 pm
Kai looked at himself.

Kai: Oh yeah, I'd almost forgotten about your healing abilities! That'd be great if you don't mind. I'll fill you in while you're working.

While Zaix healed him, Kai explained what had happened in the cave.

Kai: And that's pretty much it. But you still haven't told me what happened with you. Or who this guy is.

He looked up at the lion and stretched out a paw to shake hands

Kai: I'm Kai by the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:41 pm
Aero raised an eyebrow and reached forwards to shake paws with Kai, somewhat taken aback.

"I am Zaix's 'father', Aero. Has Zaix been giving you any trouble?

Zaix opened his eyes slightly as he healed Kai's wounds slowly.

"Da~d .... " sweatdrop  

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

SlvrWulf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:53 pm
Kai: You're Zaix's dad? I had no idea. Well then, I'm very pleased to me you Mr. Aero xd Zaix has helped me quite a bit. Hes saved me twice now with his healing powers and his fighting's pretty impressive. So then Zaix, is that where you went? To ask your dad, Aero for help? Thats great! We'll need all the help we can get. Turns out the monsters are being led by normal people like us, although they are pretty well equipped and trained. I could only beat one of them before I got out. They're crazy strong. *Looks at Aero* If you don't mind my asking, how strong are you? I can tell you're no weakling but its still worth asking. I like knowing my allies strengths beforehand if possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:07 am
*Adinnia felt as though she had gotten far enough to walk, but she was still scared. The sight of the monsters terrified her and the shriek she let out attracted attention. She had been running for a long while and she stumbled upon warriors. She jumped in between a confrontation and gasped: "help! please protect me.." She normally didn't use others but she didn't know what else to do*  

Nerdy Kitty

SlvrWulf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:20 am
Kai stood up, his wounds healed by Zaix.

Kai: *Places paw on Zaix's shoulder* Thanks Zaix, I owe you one. *Turns to Adinnia* Now lets slow down a minute. Whats attacking you in the first place, and do you know anything about whats happening in town?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:25 am
"Yes, do protect her..." came another voice, and from out of the bushes came a face probably very familiar to any W.O.L.F. member. Former Sergeant Major Vyseroy Bocash, uncloaked. His golden arm shimmered in the sun, the mechanical fingers curled into a fist. His other paw held a cigarette. A nasty habit, but it kept him calm.

"You don't know what kind of force you're dealing with. I can tell you it isn't mindless monsters anymore..." He just stood there, awaiting their response. If they attacked, they would probably be in for a rude surprise, but it seemed Bocash was only there to talk. To mess with their minds, maybe.  

Vyseroy

Nerdy Kitty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:17 pm
(sorry about forgetting my outline)
Name: Adinnia
Species: Feline
Abilities: Able to persuade anyone (to a certain extent).
Great talents with a sword.
Master with her claws and teeth.
Bio: Never knowing her father and having her mother die after giving birth to her she grew up with her uncle. He treated her lovingly but was very strict. Knowing they were at hard times, her uncle who was a former warrior taught her how to fight. She was very peaceful and never fought unless she was training with her uncle. She keeps quiet to herself and is very shy. Her uncle died after she turned 16 and she left home and became a traveler. She didn't want to stay in a town too long because of the invasions. She should have never left her home town, it was one of the few that wasn't invaded. Now she fears she has put herself right in the middle of it all..
-----

to Kai: I...I wasn't being attacked... I ran before they got the chance... I was about to go into town when I saw a group of monsters.... I didn't mean to, but I screamed and they saw me... I think I may have been followed..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:04 pm
Kai: Alright, don't worry, we'll help you out. We were on our way to the town anyways. Just tag along with us and we'll handle the fighting okay?
*Kai puts his paw on her shoulder* You're safe noe okay?

Thinking to himself "At least until that guy from the cave shows up with his freakin cloaked warriors again"

*Realizes that he's staring into space and they are looking at him*

Kai: Sorry, it's nothing. Come on, lets go!  

SlvrWulf
Crew

Nerdy Kitty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:17 pm
to Kai: "Thank you.. I.. Know how to fight to.. I trained with my uncle.. but thats all the fighting I've ever done.
*Adinnia stares at the ground, a little ashamed*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:39 pm
Kai: Don't worry, we'll protect you.

(Vyseroys post was excluded do to techincal problems (sry) so we didnt see it until about half a day later after he posted it. So we will pretend his post came after this.)  

SlvrWulf
Crew

SlvrWulf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:45 pm
Kai turned toward the familiar voice

Kai: It can't be! *Turns and sees Vyseroy* Sergeant Major Bocash! I thought you were dead! Explain yourself. You disappear and then reappear as an officer on the other side!? Why? I thought you enjoyed being a WOLF member? You always seemed so honorable, so what could have made you turn sides? And what do you mean, "I can tell you it isn't mindless monsters anymore."?

His hand subconsciously drifted to his sword hilt. Although he honestly believed that Bocash wanted to talk, Kai had served with him and knew he was an extremely skilled opponenent and Kai drew courage from having his sword in hand, ready if needed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:33 pm
"Why I switched is none of your concern..." he replied quickly, taking a drag from the cigarette. The white smoke steamed from his muzzle as he spoke. "I'm sure you recall the 'invisible men' waiting for you in my war room... those are only the beginning of your worries..."

He took another drag before dropping the cigarette to the ground, grinding it out with his boot against the dirt. "However... what I can tell you is that I learned a lot about W.O.L.F. since I was wounded. I learned a LOT... probably more than you'd care to hear..." But what could this be? Corruption? Spies? Schemes?

"But all will be revealed soon... until then, I leave you. Enjoy your trip back to town..." he said before turning to go, the cloak device starting to camoflage him as he went back into the bushes from whence he came.  

Vyseroy

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:47 pm
Aero placed his paw over his forehead and sighed...

"From now on, Zaix, you're only allowed to have a vacation when I have one too...." stare

Zaix had his eyes fixated on the one they called Bocash .... eyes glowing white.

"...!!!!! I can see......"

The wolf angel suddenly covered his eyes as he had expended too much engery healing and warping...

"Unh... this is all my fault.. I should have stayed..."

Zaix looked down and sighed.

Aerio placed his paw on Zaix's shoulder and gave a reassuring smile.

"We will be fine. Just try not to over exert yourself... No more teleports... and take time to recover. Your power is nigh limitless, but your body can't take the strain. Oh and Kai... you see how Zaix uses his attacks?" Aero siled a bit. "something like that... he can still beat me though... " sweatdrop

the wolfangel gave a small sigh and looked up at him.

"I'm sorry...." he looked around and ind ividually bowed to each of them, blushing a bit.

He then turned to Adinnia, ears laying back softly.

"Um.... who might this be? " sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:04 am
Kai: Im sorry Zaix, I didn't realize that using your powers put so much strain on you. I'll try to keep you from overexerting yourself in the future if I can. And regardless of whether you can use your power or not, I'm glad you came back, it's always good to see a friendly face.  

SlvrWulf
Crew

RPing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas