Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon-Infinite Series II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join My RP
  Of course!!
  Maybe...
  Uhhh...I'll pass
  Moneh!
View Results

Zahmira

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:35 am
Zoisite jumped up quickly when the ball fell.

"Oh, now you've done it. When Queen Beryl hears about this... well... it was nice knowing you." He took some pleasure in knowing that M9 would soon be out of his hair.

Just then, something caught Zoisite's eye. There was something down in the newly acquired hole in the floor.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:10 am
"alone again"she sighed "o well at least i get to stare at this interesting celing, and rei isn't back yet so i can't get yelled at so i best enjoy it while i can"  

kari_mimi2001

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:03 am
Megan walked down to the Ice cream shop to get her a milkshake but she was new and didnt know were it was. She was trying to ask people but she wasnt getting any answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:08 am
~M9~

"Beryl will never know",she snapped.She grabbed Zoicite's throat tghtly and continued"Because you will never tell.It'll give me enough time to make a bargain for my life."She stormed down the tower of stairs quickly,and dissapeared into a portal.

((Please post things to make the story intresting,not stupid stuff.If we post stupid stuff,the whole story will fall apart.A great role model is Zhamira.Please follow this example.Everything that she posts make the story move on,and rather intresting.I might have to eliminate the few that do not seem to put forth an effort while posing.Sorry))  

ms.sassyJ

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:15 am
~Rei~

Rei did not answer Cordlia.Instead,she stormed into the Temple.She looked so red in the face,she matched her dress."You are s lazy!",Rei said to Isaki.She motioned for Cordelia to sit down.She then redirected her attention to Isaki."We could've been killed and you were here?".She was very mad."Get Out!!You're uninvited"She screamed.Then she swooped next to her."And your not getting your tea."She snatched it and swiftly walked into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:13 am
Roselite walked over to the temple. She could hear Rei yelling. "Those poor, poor senshi..." Roselite walked over to the temple entrance and knocked *not sure how they really request to enter so knocking with have to do* and waited.  

Darkness Cake

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:15 pm
Before Rei could go on,she heard a kock at the door.She opened the door and saw a woman.She was around Rei's age,And looked a bit nervous."We don't sell those good luck charms that everyone has been raging about",Rei said before the woman could even greet her.Rei was very impatient,and had no time for nonsense.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:12 pm
Zoisite held a hand to his throat and glared at M9 as she disappeared. Forget Beryl, he thought, I'll take care of her myself. He then remembered the hole in the floor. He peered down into it, the acid seemed to have run it's course. He telekinetically raised the object through the floor and held it in his hand.

"Interesting..."

Zahmira

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:49 pm
ms.sassyJ
Before Rei could go on,she heard a kock at the door.She opened the door and saw a woman.She was around Rei's age,And looked a bit nervous."We don't sell those good luck charms that everyone has been raging about",Rei said before the woman could even greet her.Rei was very impatient,and had no time for nonsense.

"I'm not here because of charms. I'm here because I told you I would be...Sailor Mars..." Roselite held up a henshin wand to show she was telling the truth.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:57 pm
"okay i guess since you dont' need my skills as a fighter i will leave and besides i dont' like tea"isaki got up a smile on her face and exited the door "i'll just go up there on my own" she said pointing up at the negaverse "besides i'm sure julien will help me, i mean unlike you he dosen't care if i'm lazy and he's a much better fighter than you anyways" isaki stuck her tung out at rei and pulled her eyelid down making a wierd face. she then stopped and began to walk away from the shrine  

kari_mimi2001

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:56 pm
~Rei~

She ignored Isaki.She would get her back at the right time.She focused her attention on the girl."No_No,"she stutterd."You're sadly mistaken,there is only on Sailor Mars,and that is me.Besides"She stopped to lift up her bangs.On her forehead,in red,was the sign of mars.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:05 pm
Roselite shook her head. "That's what I ment..." She smiled slightly. "I know you're Sailor Mars. You remember Sailor Wind Angel? That's me."  

Darkness Cake

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:35 pm
"So your're not Sailor Mars?" Rei Sighed in relief."Good"."Nice to meet you"Rei said shaking her hand."Come in".Rei was surprised to meet another scout.Today seemed full of surprises  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:57 pm
Cordelia waved to the newcomber. "I'm Cordelia." She said, smiling, "I'm also known as Sailor Dream. Who are you?" She was rather blunt, but she had to ignore that. She took off her shoes, while waiting for an answer and started to flex and point her white feet, stretching them out. She hadn't been to ballet class in a week and it was taking its toll on her.  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:04 pm
isaki walked home on her way home she saw an ice cream shop she looked at it and then began to walk again. as soon as she got home she went up stairs to her soom and began to find the right outfit "i'm so glad that i now have time to change it's bad enough my outfit is like my school out fit so while i can i think i will wear pants"she said as she took out a pair of pants and a t-shirt and quickly got changed into them  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff