Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Fanfiction & Fanart
Add on to this story,If you can Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You will ADD...
  Forever
  Never!
  A few
View Results

Ambichan

Fashionable Cleric

10,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:38 am
Rei, Minako, and Artemis ran onto the scene just in time to see Usagi's transformation, the girls already in senshi form. They stared in uttershcok, raising their hands to their eyes to sheild them from the blinding glow emanating from Usagi.

"I thought you said she was in trouble?!" minako shouted.

"She was! I saw it!" Rei shouted back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:06 pm
The monster is destroyed and leaves behind a red jewel which glows eeriely. suddenly jets of black energy from the jewel heads for her...

Usagi gasps in shock and tries to dodge,but her transformation had taken alot out of her and she swooned.

Makoto and Ami screamed, along with everyone else.  

Tanith_4486

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:08 am
It only seemed like it had been defeated. But no, this was an unusal Monster.

This monster only left it's calling card- so to speak. It had been injured severly, but it wasn't dead yet- no...not yet. It still had work to do.

So it left those senshi to think that it was dead even though it wasn't.

Usagi was suddenly swooped out of the way and carried to safety. Even though he was in a lot of pain, he saved her and looked down at her.

"Usako?" Tuxedo Kamen cooed quietly to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:15 am
Usagi mumbles, "Mamo-chan?". Her eyes struggle to open and They flutter open after a few minutes and Usagi mutters, "You are hurt..."

Suddenly, Chibi usa fell into a black portal and the red jewel has her trapped in black jets/tentacles of wierd energy.

Tuxedo mask did not see this as he was looking at usagi. Usagi's eyes widened and she screamed, "Chibi Usa!!!"

The rest of the sailor senshi saw the new situation and did not know what to do. Meanwhile, sailor Mercury was searching for a weakness by using her computer.

In the meantime, bloody rain continued to rain down on Tokyo.  

Tanith_4486

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:11 pm
"Iie...I'm fine Usako." He mutters- well, such lies he told about the pain.

With his attention on Usagi he failed to notice Chibiusa's situation.

"Kyaaah~! Help me~!" the pink haired girl called out and struggled against the strange tentacles that seemed to pull her inside the jewel that glowed an ominous red.

An image of Chibiusa beating against the side of the gem in side.

"Chibiusa-chan!" Hotaru looked horrorifed to see her best friend trapped in side the jewel.

Tuxedo Kamen only looked up just in time to see the girl getting trapped in the jewel. 'Chibiusa...' he thought gritting his teeth against the pain he felt.

A cackle was heard, but not the insane sound that they were used to hearing. This one was really amused at them.

The glowing jewel rose up in the air a little bit more before it was snatched out of the air.

"Ah.." the voice was chilling enough to send a small flash of fear through everyone. " Just as I thought..." The figure was the one that Tuxedo Kamen had seen before.

Feminine yet male like body with great bat-like wings attached to it's back. Midnight colored hair flowed and floated around the indivual's body that was stripped with blood red colored hair.
It's skin looked ungodly pale that some how remained clean in the raining blood. It was dressed simply in a black body tight suit that seemed to have 'holes' in random places that showed it's skin.

On it's forehead was a similar jewel as the one Chibiusa was trapped in.

"The invaders outside of this planet....thank you for this new boundless energy- my new lovely." it laughed.

Tuxedo Kamen glared at her, "Give...give her back Chikyuu..." He hissed angrily giving Usagi his cape to keep her protected. "You know you don't really want her."

The odd person only laughed, "Why wouldn't I want the next generation of royal Earth children? This one has a time disturtion. She's not suppose to be here is she?"

"Venus, Love-me-chain!" Sailor Venus calls out. The energy links soared towards 'Chikyuu' in an attempt to make her let go of the jewel.

Chikyuu only smirks as the energy links on it's wrist. "Tch, such a merger power." pulling it's arm away the chain breaking it.

"Endymion....we will be in touch you and I..." With the jewel in hand, it disappeared with only the sound of laughter trailing after it.

As soon as it left, the blood rain started letting up until it stopped completely.
Tuxedo Kamen, now Mamoru Chiba, gasped slightly. Damn it all, he was loosing his own transformation too quickly these days.

Ami was still working on it, but...it was hard and unimaginable to what that...that thing that called itself Chikyuu was. "I... don't understand it!" She told them. "The energy singal that Chikyuu was giving off...is impossible."

"What do you mean, Ami-chan?" Makoto was still eyeing around to where every thing was. She wasn't feeling safe. Not until they get to Rei's Temple.

"...The energy singal is similar to that of Mamoru-san's and....unknown one."

"We should go back to the temple." Luna had appeared with Diana, but both were feeling ashamed to have not helped out in some way. "At least it's a holy place and we shall be safe there."
The cat turned it's sapphire blue eyes to Mamoru, "Mamoru-san, could you possibly help Usagi-chan?"

"Ah." Mamoru nods and went to help Usagi to the Temple witht he others.

Hotaru carried Diana, the tiny kitten that was sniffling softly at the lost of her princess and her failed duty.

"Mew." she sniffs lightly unable to stop crying, "I failed... I didn't do my job..."

Hotaru shook her head, "No no, Diana, it's okay. We'll get Chibiusa-chan back. We just have to believe we can."

This didn't stop the kitty's cries much.

----

Her eyes opened slowly, she felt exhausted and tired as anything. "Where...where am I?" Chibiusa mutters tiredly.

"Welcome home Lovely..."

----

"Did you hear...?"

"Yes, it was strange and that thing that appeared..."

"What do you think it is?"

"I don't know but we'll find out. We always do."

Dark eyes turned towards the other woman, "We better go. We might miss something important."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:03 pm
At Rei's temple The grils and mamoru were all gathered in Rei's room. usagi was in Rei's bed, and Mamoru place a cool cloth on her head.

"Ch-Chibiusachan..." Usagi moaned.

Makoto appeared beside Mamoru, looking down on Usagi with concern

"Is she going to be all right?" she asked, worried.

"She'll be fine," Ami replied. "She's just exhausted, that was a lot of power she released back there."

"What was that power, anyway?" Rei inquired. "She's never done anything like that before!"  

Ambichan

Fashionable Cleric

10,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:38 pm
Suddenly a portal opened and Neo queen serenity of the future fell on top of Makoto and got off her and asked worriedly ,"Where is my daughter?"

Mammoru felt his chest burn with energy and whispered "My chest..." He gritted his teeth.

Chibi usa was shocked by the monster many times. Her body lay limp in a mass of red tentacles and she was so weak...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:35 pm
(Wow that's elaborate...)

His chest hurt because he could feel the pain of something else. He glances up, what was Neo-Queen Serenity doin there? Never mind, it would be more sqwauking voices right now.

"We don't know. " Mamoru says through gritted teeth and covers his mouth to stop the flow of blood from coming up.

"But I want to know WHO it was that took her. If we know that we will know everything there is needed to defeat it." This was said by the Senshi of Saturn. "That's all I want to know."

Rei looks towards Mamoru, " Mamoru-san, is there something wrong with you?"

"Iie." He answers shaking his head, "I'm fine."

Luna nods towards the queen- wondering WHY that woman was there. They all -knew- that two of the same people could not exist in the same space and time for extended amount of time or they would both disappear.

"Your Majest what are you doing here?" Pluto asked her, "You know the law and the rules. You know you're not suppose to be here." She was standing slightly behind the queen.

"But, Pluto..." The queen began but sighs feeling guilty, she knew better but she was so worried... Still, this was the past and they were not to meddle too much in the past or it would be altered too much and the damage....

"Ano, Pluto...I have to know..." She mutters, she looks at the others, "Gomen nasai minna. I must go now then. " Pluto watches as the woman left.

She sighs once the Queen was gone. She and her mother both knew better but a mother's worry was just that. Still, this was unfamilar and she wasn't sure why Chikyuu woke up. The entity was suppose to stay dormant for a while longer...

"Sestuna-san, care to explain what is happening?" Minako asked her cornflower blue eyes stayed on the green haired woman's face.

Makoto noticed that the tall and elegant senshi of Time and Space kept looking from Mamoru to Usagi then back at them. What did this mean?
"Who has taken Chibusa-chan? Who is this Chikyuu and why did she call Mamoru-san Endymion?"

There was a pregnant silence after that question.

"Chikyuu..." It was Mamoru who was gritting his teeth, "Chikyuu...claims to be of Earth....her name means Earth... she...he.."

"Chikyuu was once a deity of this planet." Setsuna took over for Mamoru, " And is often linked to the ruling royal family of Earth. But...." A worried look came on her face, " Ever since Metallia....Chikyuu has been dormant. "

"Ah so that is it."

Hotaru turns, "Michiru-mama, Haruka-papa!" She hops up and went to him hugging them both, "Where have you been? Chibiusa-chan..."

"We know." Haruka says, " And we'll get her back."

Michiru's eyes narrowed a little looking at Mamoru, "......" She held out her mirror gazing at it.

A sudden pluse went through him, making Rei jump up and look around a bit for the source of it.

"Do you sense it?" Michiru asked calmly and looked over at the senshi of fire.

"Hai. It's ...it's..."

Mamoru screams suddenly as his back becomes a bloodly mess and the same bat like wings came out and stretched out still dripping with blood.

"Mamo-chan!" Usagi was next to him in a flash concerned and worried, "Why didn't you say anything? Why didn't you tell us you were in this kind of pain?"

He looks at her his left eye turning red. "I didn't...want you to worry, Usako, we have to stop Chikyuu...do something about her. She's crazed."

"You'll have to listen to him. For Chibiusa's sake." Haruka told her.

Makoto looks towards Ami, "Found anything yet?"

"Yeah, there's a massive energy signal near the Tokyo Tower." Ami told them. "But it's not definite. It's there though. "

"We should investigate. " Minako told them.

----

Chikyuu looked bored letting her Minions have fun with it. This child of the Earth and Moon amused Chikyuu and Chikyuu loved a good laugh.

"Hmm...leave it for now. I have another Idea.... Altus, go out and have some fun will you? I'll keep the pinky girl here. " With the child tied up like that she would be drained slowly of her life.

The demon nods before it disappeared from there.

----

"Do you think it was wrong...to leave them with him?" Jupiter asked as the Inners ran towards the destination.

"What do you mean?" Moon asked her. It seemed she was still wearing her eternal senshi unform with the crown this time.

"Well...you know...they seem...tense..." she told them. "And even if they didn't look it, they looked....I dunno...especially when..those...wings came out of Mamoru-san's back."

"We can figure that out when we get Chibiusa-chan back." Saturn told them. She decided to go. She wasn't altogether sure about what was happening with Pluto Uranus and Neptune. They seemed secertive all the sudden.
She had a feeling she should've stayed...but she wanted to rescue Chibiusa first.

They arrived at Tokyo Tower to see the demon call Altus feasting on the souls- yes souls- of others around him.

"Venus- love and beauty shock!" The yellow beam of light peirced Atlus's hand making him howl in pain.

It turned and opened it's mouth.

Moon blinked, "Eh...is he checking for something in his teeth?"

Her question was answered with a blinding beam that came out at them. They dodged out of the way.

-----

Mamour was outside breathing slowly, he didn't have his shirt out and the wings stretched and moved as if they had always been there. He turned and looked at them.

"So, you're going to kill me?" He asked casually.

"Not unless we have to, Chiba-san." Neptune told him, "You and that demon are one and the same...how is that?"

The other two senshi looked at Pluto who only shrugs, "I watch and guard the time line. I do not pretend to understand things that I truly have no idea about."

They all focused on him, "Because that is that. Helios, the earth and Chikyuu and myself are connect. We are fail safes." Mamoru shrugs, "As long as we live, the Earth does..."

"So, how do we stop her?" Plutos asked.

His dual eyes looked towards them as his wings fanned out again,

"How do you stop something of Mother Earth?"  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Ambichan

Fashionable Cleric

10,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:37 pm
The girls stared in shock at Neo Queen Serenity. This certainly was an unexpected developement. Makoto sat up, rubbing her back.

"What in the world--?" Makot asked, cutting herself off as her eyes landed on Usagi's future form. She quickly whipped her head around, looking at present day Usagi unconscious in Rei's bed.

Neo Queen Serenit's eyes sparkled with tears that threatened to fall.
"What has happened to Chibiusa?" she asked again.

Mamru, unable to continue his charade dropped to her knees beside Usagi. Using all the strength he had left he reached out for her hand. "U-Usa...ko..." Mamaru fell unconscious beside Usagi.

"Mamoru!" the girls cried out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:51 pm
(( stare Make a mile long posts that has thoughts in it...and it just gets bypassed...*points to her other post before that one.* -_-))  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:15 am
(( so, who's post do i respond to....???* is confused. One says, the queen leaves and the other states that the queen is still around))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:29 pm
((With two conflicting posts you go with the one that went first- it'll be less confusing that way *seriously that's how it works...*))  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:10 am
Suddenly a huge ball of dark and blinding energy struck sailor venus, who had jumped in front of Sailor Moon. She screamed in pain. Usagi let out a horrified yell. "Minako!"

Moon screams as Chibi usa's body appears before them, bloody, bruised and burnt.

Chibi usa was however, still alive. Moon saw Chibi usa's chest move up and down, but Chikyuu grabbed the limp body of the girl and laughed.

"Foolish lunarian..."Chikyuu said coldly

Then, at that moment, a strange thing occured. A strange aura appeared around Chibi usa and Chibi usa let out a ear-splitting yell. Moon gasped as her child's forehead unleashed a pink energy."What the?" Moon yelled.

SailorMoon then felt a sharp pain in her head and a strangely melodious and familiar voice rushed through her mind. "You are in danger, yes, but your child and Helios will die if the moon does not get it's full potential..."

Sailor Moon then collapsed, unconscious. Her wings glowed lightly and were replaced by ribbons which resembled those on her queen dress...

Sailor Jupiter picked Sailor Moon up and ran as fast as she could from the monster.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:22 pm
((Yes,it is quite confusing.So many other character in the story...Jeez!!I'm glad to see that people are adding though))  

ms.sassyJ

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:18 pm
Sailor moon was unconscious and she had beads of sweat on her forehead.

she mumbled... "Chibiusa! don't die!!!" she gripped her wand tightly, even in a state of unconsciousness.

Sailor Jupiter was worried, but saw no safe place to put her princess down so that she could fight.  
Fanfiction & Fanart

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff