Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 657 (Gekido kaji korosu, AKA ryu's room) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:07 pm
Sam glanced at him, her arms crossed. She shrugged. "I personally don't really care... but tell if you must." She said, drinking the last of her drink before throwing it into the recycling bin like he did. She leaned toward him her gaze fixed on him. Haku hit a button, then fell face first on the controller, still asleep. Sammy kept her emotions under control as she stared into his face, the same feelings coming back as she waited for him to speak. She locked herself in place, and didn't move a muscle. She didn't want to do anything foolish, and it looked as though she'd stopped breathing all together.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:27 pm
"ever since i was a small child i've been told to care for no one and to have no emotions but you broke me of that because i care deeply for you and it causes me to have emotions i've never had before....my uncle, the one that taught me all of this, didn't like it at all and threatened to kill my parents if i didnt kill you but i couldn't do it so he killed them and broke off all connections with me which caused me to pass out because when someone does that it hurts like crazy....." he said before looking back to her "any questions?" he asked looking into her eyes the whole time  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:42 pm
Sam stared at him, not completely phased by the truth in his words. Although she was a bit surprised, she hadn't expected he would say anything about "caring" and "killing" This struck her like a rock, her breathing stopped altogether as she listened intently to his story. She released her stiff position and leaned forward, a bit confused. "Why didn't you..." She said hardly, staring at the ground, having no intention of showing any of her emotions to him. "Why didn't you kill me..." She said, a bit angry that he didn't even try... try to kill. although, she wasn't saying she would have done the same. 'At at least he knew SOMETHING of his past!!!...' She thought angrily. She, on the other hand... knew but nothing of where she came from.. of her past.. of her parents... of why she even existed....... it made her angry. Though her face showed nothing of any of her anger.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:49 pm
Ryu hugged her "i couldn't do it.....i don't know why......but you're the first person that i cared about enough not to kill" he said still hugging her hoping it would get rid of the anger she was feeling, he knew she was angry because he could hear it in her voice "but the more im around you the more happy i am that i couldn't....." he said without letting go of her hoping she didn't realize that one of his tears had fallen on her shoulder  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:22 pm
Sam couldn't keep her emotions in for long, but fought to keep them in. She knew she couldn't keep pushing people away like before. She instead she pulled them in. She leaned onto Ryu letting her anger ease away with this feeling when she was with him. She sighed, smiling. "Your such an Idiot..." She said softly to him. Her hands coming up to brush one of his tears away from his face. 'But thats why...' She couldn't bring herself to finish her thought, but instead put her head on Ryu.

OOC: got to go right now, it's late ((its only 7:30 stare but my mom says otherwise...)) I'll be on tomorrow though ^-^ *hugs you tightly* love you!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:41 pm
ryu was shocked that she had wiped a tear from his face.....maybe she does care he thought to himself before hugging her closer "i might be an idiot......but im your idiot" he said before laying his head against her loving every second of this and for the first time in his life he knew what true happiness was he also caught a whiff perfume and figured not to say anything but he thought she smelled really nice

((ok ill talk to you tomorrow then.....goodnight and sweet dreams))  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:49 pm
Sam smiled as he said this, not knowing the feeling... but knowing it was something great. She snuggled closer to him. "Mmm." She said happily. She wondered why she suddenly smelled a sweat, almost a floral sort of peach sent... She glanced down at her hand, a small peach blossom growing there. she quickly wondered why she had sudeny "burst into bloom" she usually couldn't turn into plant life... only something with a heart. 'Maybe it takes a loved heart to blossom a stubborn bud' she thought with a smile.

OOC: A~we 4laugh あなたのようにかわいい !!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:31 pm
ryu pulled away just far enough to kiss her on the lips lovingly.....then pulling away looking her in the eyes and saying "you.......are truely the most beautiful girl i've ever seen in my life......" to her before leaning back in and kissing her again.....then looking into her eyes "and i grow to love you more and more every day....." he continued before hugging her close to him  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:44 pm
Sam was a bit taken off guard from the surprise kiss. but didn't mind or pull away from him. She just sat there taking it all in, her hands going up to rest around his neck as he kissed her again. But she had so smile after hearting that. 'More like every second.' She thought, for they'd only met a few hours or so ago. She didn't have anything to say. Just unknown feelings that were itching to get out. 'Is this possibly... what love feels like...' She thought to herself as she leaned there with him hugging her close. Her floral smell becoming more noticeable, and in the palm of her hand,... was a growing peach blossom. She smiled, simply for the thought of being his one... his only... "I'd have taken a simple 'I love you'... but that was fine too." She said to him, smiling happily. She felt a surge of joy as he had said his words though. "....I love you too." She said to him, leaning away from him just enough to kiss him tenderly with small, soft lips, her eyes closed as she did so.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:54 pm
Ryu leaned into the kiss thinking to himself I'm definitely glad that i didn't follow my uncles rule while closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around her again and noticing that the scent was growing stronger.....but he decided not to say anything about it because that would require him to remove his lips from hers and he wouldn't do that if his life depended on it....and because he didn't want to embarrass her  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:17 pm
Sam didn't want to talk, she was to caught up in the moment. her head was spinning as she realized... 'There is no definition for this feeling... love' She thought. She pulled her arms around his neck and held onto him, making the moment last. She knew she could live without air, water, food, anything to survive... she was an it, a nothing, technically she didn't exist... She had no reason to... but now she felt she did, she needed to. She felt the burning passion to live, to stay on earth, to never vanish with the myths and legends of the past, but to stay were she was... to stay with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:36 pm
Ryu still held onto her never wanting to move from this spot....wanting to stay frozen there in time with her...........even if it were just for a short while he felt as if his life had meaning outside of being an accomplished assassin he was put on earth to be with her......such an amazing girl that he never would have found had it not been for running away from his uncle and his past and the only other thing he knew for sure was that he loved her more than he had ever loved anyone  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:00 pm
Sam wished for time to stop, to let to moment last forever. But she knew someone had to break the kiss, and though she Hated the thought and knew she would hate herself for doing it, she didn't know what his needs were, whether or not he needed the things she did; nothing, or was more human; needed air, water and all the rest. She pulled her lips away from his, taking slow deep breaths, taking his sent in before she could forget the sweat smell. "I love you Ryu..." She said under her breath, a sweet smile coming onto her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:09 pm
ryu opened his eyes and looked deep into her eyes "I love you too Sam......" he said before taking a breath "and I'm not sure I'll ever be able to show you how much i do...." he said still looking into her eyes hoping that she felt the same way for him but still a little sad that they weren't going to the dance together.....but he hoped that she had a good time either way  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:26 pm
Sam smiled, staring deep into his eyes, her heart jumping excitedly, making her heart race as he said her name in the same sentence as I, love, and you. "You know... I'll have to say the same." She said to him, staring deep into his eyes, feeling a very strong connection between them. before pulling him in for another short, passionate kiss.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff