Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
To t h o s e who bind u s. [Slave/Master] {Open/Started} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faeruun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:45 pm
"We are...." Kindle started, but trailed off, glancing down a bit, memories coming back to haunt him. His mother's smile as she'd shoved him off of the precipice, and their laughter and talking as they left him there. The sensation of cold, seeping into his bones, the snow colored crimson and his leg bent the wrong way. The wait. Such a long, long wait. Breathing had become harder. And, at the end, all that he felt was a deep sense of despair and exhaustion. He bowed his head, shaking a little. "I, I don't know for sure. But... I think we're dead. I don't know where this place is, or why we're here, but I'm just afraid of being alone in this strange world, and this shop is a bad, bad place." He glanced up at Vann, eyes filled with deep-down fear, trying to make the other boy understand that staying here was very, very bad. "Please, I know it sounds strange, but this place, and that person who hurt us is bad, and it's going to get much, much worse." His voice was shaking, and even as he hugged himself, he couldn't stop trembling. "I have a bad feeling about this place.... I don't know...." His eyes held Vann's, wide and pleading, terrified of something bad happening to the other boy that he could possibly have prevented.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:03 pm
"I'm Faith." Fatih said. She listened to him ask a question and Kindle attempt to explain it. We are in a place where only certian people come to after death. I think their death depnds on whether or not they come here. And if they do come here their previous life and personality depends on their race and whther or not they are a slave. That's just my guess." Faith said motioning for the shop owner to come to her again. This was the last person she was taing and she was going home. She wanted to go home get them sttled in and she take a nap. She had been up all night writing a random story she came up with in her head.  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Legendary Shinigami Aros

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:54 pm
Alex Torres ; Master
"You Are Never Truly Dead Until You Are Forgotten"
User Image

Alex smiled at her before leading her out the store, he led her into a clothing store and took a seat on a couch, "I chose you out of pure instinct. I just think we'll get along... pick out some clothing for you. I will not have you going around in rags." He picked up a newspaper and started to flip through it

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:20 pm
Laura had always hated clothes shopping. She always got clothes a size too big, she figured that way, nobody would her love handles, and all the other gross shapes of her body. She quickly found some shapeless dresses in a size or two too big. They were in decently pretty colors, and some of them were patterned. She figured they'd work. She brought the dresses over to him, they were draped over her arm. There were 5 of them, two blue shades, one with two shades of blue patterned into the fabric, and the rest were varying shades of red and red patterns,
"I'm finished...Master?"  

enders21295_RP

Legendary Shinigami Aros

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:36 pm
Alex Torres ; Master
User Image

[wait im confused... if she actually a big girl or is it just in her head?]

Alex looked up and rose an eyebrow, "i just told you i wasn't going to have you around in rags... and you just get bigger ones? Why? you got a great body, show it off." He shrugged, "im straight forwards and imma tell you right now that you'll certainly get my attention if you get more revealing clothing." He laid back and motioned for her to get some other clothing.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:41 pm
[[ just in her head, because of her ex.....that made her kill herself, she thinks she's this fat, ugly, stupid person. ]]
Laura turned scarlet again and responded uncertainly, looking rather confused, and feeling as dumb as she knew she was,
"So, you want me to wear clothes that show you was my body looks like?"
She almost sounded disgusted,
"Is that your idea of a joke?"  

enders21295_RP

Legendary Shinigami Aros

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:38 pm
Alex Torres ; Master
User Image

It was only then that he thought about what he had said... it did sound rather bad. Alex sighed adn ran his fingers through his hair before sighing. "Im sorry, i didn't mean to make it sound like that... but im just saying that your a beautiful girl. You should show it." He looked around and stood up, "im not making any jokes."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:00 am
Averia was growing tired. She wanted to spring free. She wondered if she could maybe break loose or somehow, when everyone wasn't looking, she could pick the locks or something. This was all rather giving her a headache. She slowly flexed her wings again and rubbed her temples. The marks on her arms and sides were showing. Black tribal ran down her sides and arms, not too much, but not too little. It showed her demon side, it was like a mark of shame to her, showing everyone she wasn't really all Angel..bad enough her hair and wings were a different color, she had to be born with such marks?  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

kblackwolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:46 am
The shopkeeper sighed lightly, but it wasn't like he was mad that he had business, it was just a bit fast today for him alone. Grumbling lightly as he moved over towards Charon first, and handed the man the cage key, before hearing the other call for him again. With a slight roll of his eyes he fumbled with his keys once more to find the right one for Vann, before coming up alongside both Faith and Kindle. "Here you are." He handed the second key to Faith so she could release him.

But something about Averia was starting to annoy him, believing the slave was planning something as he kept a rather close eye on her a majority of the time.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:50 am
Lunette shivered lightly again, and nodded briefly to Charon, hoping he was right about not having snakes that were dangerous. She shifted a bit in her cage as she noticed the shopkeeper had given him a key for her cage, and got ready to crawl out of it. Bigger snakes were still a mystery to her, but it didn't mean she hadn't seen them before, they were just intimidating. "I hope... I don't scare them enough to bite me.." She whispered lightly, bowing her head a bit. Lunette couldn't imagine what a larger snake's bite would be like, but she could only believe it might be painful.  

kblackwolf

kblackwolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:56 am
Khris watched Averia closely as well, but he was more intrigued than careful about what she could do to get out. If he took her, then he probably would do what he could to put her back in her place if need be. "I believe that if I took you, there would be problems, wouldn't there?" Standing in front of the strange angel's cage, "But, if I free you from this place, how would you react, hmm?" He was curious if she would even be worth saving, and if he could manage her like he had with many others before.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:02 pm
Averia noticed the shop keeper looking over and smirked, giving him a slight glare. She looked back over to Khris and raised a brow. She slowly folded her wings and sighed with annoyance "My dear sir...I'm a slave here..and A slave for good reason. What makes you think Masters before you have not thought the same thing? I am not new to having a master and I am not new to having some try to break me. The real question is, Why is there yet to be a master who is successful in breaking me? I never run away, I see no reason in doing so.." she nodded hoping that slightly answered his questions to her. It wasn't the fact she was a bad slave..She was rebellious, but in her eyes if she could find a master to break her properly, she would have no reason to disobey.  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

faeruun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:20 pm
Charon smiled softly as he unlocked her cage, offering her his hand to help her out. "You won't, I'm sure of it." The ball python which stayed comfortably wrapped around his neck, leaned its head towards Lunette a bit, tongue flickering out curiously to smell her. The snake was utterly calm as it watched her, docile. "Now then..." he turned to the shopkeeper again. "I called you earlier, about Lunette, but you had also mentioned another one, named Mattias...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:02 pm
User Image

Charlie pushed the door open easily with one hand peeking into the curious shop. A small gust of wind blew at his back ruffling his blood-orange locks and urging him forward. It had only been a few weeks or so since his arrival in this strange place and he had spend the entire time wandering around as if a nomad. He hadn't been back home since the day before yesterday. With no parents and no school there wasn't much else to do anyway.

The metal cages were the first thing to catch his eye as he stepped fully inside letting the door swing shut behind him. He walked up to the nearest one peering inside at the strange creature trapped inside. He was surprised to be met with eyes so similar to his own but he didn't show it. Then he went to the next cage and the next cage peering into every one. They were so humanoid in form he almost couldn't believe it. He kept looking around wondering what kind of shop this was.

((Which slaves are still left?))

Master Domino

Feral Gekko

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:34 pm
((Ermms...Averia (I think?? Not sure...), Mercury and..Mandi..I think sweatdrop ))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff