Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Smoking Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should America ban smoking?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Saiyan-Cetra Kid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:42 pm
haydenhearts
Ruyashie
MISA luvs L FROM NOW ON
u know what doesn't make any sence 2 me??

What?

the fact that they want to legalize weed, meth, and that s**t but they dont think smoking should be aloud at all does that make any sence 2 u??
thats a buncha crap marijuana is not near the same category as any other drug. it has been proven to be less harmful than alcohol. it seems that the most safe way to lose your mind is illegal, and now they have fake stuff that 'simulates' the feeling, and that is really dangerous. mucinex is one of the hardest drugs out there by the way. so dont give me that crap. let me be at home and do what i want if im not hurting anyone, like what i do  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:06 am
even if smoking was banned completly people would just go to dip and chew. i have chilled out with smoking for now ever since the smoking in a public place ban. i just chew for now till someone grows a pair and fights the ban.  

Ruyashie

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

4thewin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:25 am
Well I don't know if we should ban smoking, I mean if people want to ruin their lungs that's their business. I do think however that where they're allowed to smoke should be limited. I mean I don't want to have to sit in a restaurant and have people on the other side of the room smoking and I have to be subjected to it as well.

And for the record I know from personal experience there is a HUGE difference between a restaurant where you can't smoke at all and a restaurant that allows half of the people to smoke.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:00 pm
I think It should be up to the restaurant not the goverment to decide would you eat at restaurant that allowed it that's your choice I don't know why you think the goverment should solve all of your problems  

COMANDER COON

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:11 pm
goodshot911SNK
well I personally believe we should legalize pot not any other drug pot is better than alcohol but i still want that too i don't think we should Ban anything

legalizing pot would have alot of benefits

it would free up prisons

put small time dealers out of business

and tax the hell out of the stuff just like any other thing that crosses bad health

i can barely afford a Twinkies now days its hard for a fat kid lol jk

but bakc to smoking my mother smokes heavy alot of people i know smoke my grandfather recently died from well tobacco and I'm still for it
and i think we should STOP THESE STUPID a** COMERCALS

they make me want to smoke so bad they lie i have bin raised around smoke my hole life i have never eve coft Sept once butt that was a weird experience

i have no clue what time your in but smoking commercials have ben off the air for years now  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:13 pm
COMANDER COON
I think It should be up to the restaurant not the goverment to decide would you eat at restaurant that allowed it that's your choice I don't know why you think the goverment should solve all of your problems

ya its kinda like big brother.  

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Darth_Akira72987

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:42 am
Tsukasa Wave
goodshot911SNK
well I personally believe we should legalize pot not any other drug pot is better than alcohol but i still want that too i don't think we should Ban anything

it would free up prisons

and tax the hell out of the stuff just like any other thing that crosses bad health

but bakc to smoking my mother smokes heavy alot of people i know smoke my grandfather recently died from well tobacco and I'm still for it

they make me want to smoke so bad they lie i have bin raised around smoke my hole life i have never eve coft Sept once butt that was a weird experience

i have no clue what time your in but smoking commercials have ben off the air for years now

I thinks hes talking about the "Truth" commercials.
I still see Anti-smoking commercials now like the "Truth" campaign, just not as frequent. I also see a ton of "Above the Influence" ads.
Personally for me, I hate pot and cigarettes but cigarettes shouldn't be banned and I think pot should be legal. Real criminals(like murderers and rapists) belong in jail, not some 19 college dipshit with a gram of Panama Red in his wallet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:43 am
Darth_Akira72987
Tsukasa Wave
goodshot911SNK

it would free up prisons

I thinks hes talking about the "Truth" commercials.
I still see Anti-smoking commercials now like the "Truth" campaign, just not as frequent. I also see a ton of "Above the Influence" ads.
Personally for me, I hate pot and cigarettes but cigarettes shouldn't be banned and I think pot should be legal. Real criminals(like murderers and rapists) belong in jail, not some 19 college dipshit with a gram of Panama Red in his wallet.

oh ok then  

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash