Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Genesis
Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:44 pm
myst=lol sounds interesting.

another recommendation is to add more things for the dark side to do. right now the rebels can do missions for points and even compete for higher ranks. What about the dark side?

pastrami wednesday

more people for the ranking also. there's ten slots and only 5 people are in the slots. perhaps another BATTLE ROYALE to determine the rest of the slots.

got more sleep so yay.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:47 pm
Wait... Do we have female characters??
So far I only saw male characters... Hmm...  

Whitesilverwind

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:59 am
we have female characters..and i have a female "pet."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:42 pm
ya... "pet" for SEX  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:06 pm
yeah and some fetish stuff too so everybody is happy  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:20 pm
Hmm...
I somehow think that shop is too expensive... maybe Sensei should lower the prices? I want to use some of my coupon but can't find anything I want... TT I haven't seen Sensei giving out some decent amount of points these days Hmmm neutral

I somehow wish that the coupons can become points TT  

Whitesilverwind

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:31 pm
Ahh ^^ you need to check your profiles, I have stopped telling everyone because I have been busy, but everyone has like 30 ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:25 am
I have a question. Has my points available been updated, because if not, I would appreciate it. smile  

Saint Tobias

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:52 am
Myst Takai
I have a question. Has my points available been updated, because if not, I would appreciate it. smile
???  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:01 am
im sure awesome will get on it myst t. i just checked and i still got eighteen fiddy.  

Agent Code Monkey

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:21 pm
Myst Takai
Myst Takai
???

ya you got points, at least I told rin to update it ^^ if he didn't tell me and I will give you a few extra ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:49 am
Awesome Sensei
Myst Takai
Myst Takai
???

ya you got points, at least I told rin to update it ^^ if he didn't tell me and I will give you a few extra ^^

Yeah, it still says I have 40 points left. confused  

Saint Tobias

iwouldlikethisgone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:34 pm
I would like to add a new thing to the shop..

Focused Casting.
This ability allows allows the casting of 'Epic Spells'. To use this ability, you must have prewritten symbols/ a large amount of magick near you. This will incapacitate you char while they are casting, they will be unaware of there surroundings, being completely in the magick. The uses of this skill is astounding, a necromancer will be able to raise armies, and a pyromancer will be able to sear lands. This is quite draining, and will deplete energies for days if not weeks.
To use this ability with a particular magick, the ability must be at least 80.
It should cost 50 points or so.

((Edited))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:20 pm
it sounds good, only someone in fire would be able to do that around the 70-100 mark, or at least do it better.  

Agent Code Monkey

garion3211

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:54 pm
lol, yeah, as the genesis of earth I could shift the rotation of the planet and screw everyone.

Think about that. xD  
Genesis

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces