Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Where do you see America in the next 10 years? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

COMANDER COON

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:46 pm
that is true we will win in Nov but only because the dems party is crumbling they will through tricks on the people and the gullible stupid people will stay at there side BUT now that stuff is actually affecting people their going to be mad and nothing will stop them  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:46 pm
Ruyashie
Semiremis
America will serve as China's Caddy on the green...

or not.

Maybe but what if another Ronald Reagan comes along?
with the leftists we have today, I doubt he would get elected...but that would be great if they did!  

Kingthor2282

COMANDER COON

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:52 pm
I think if another Ronald gets in the picture there will be no opposition but that sound to good to be true to many progressive republicans slandering our party  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:22 pm
I think I would make a good president if I had the right experience. lol but I don't.  

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lord Izaran
Vice Captain

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:53 pm
Two Words:

CIVIL
WAR  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:55 pm
If Liberals stay in office it will look something like this, this, and this

Detroit Michigan has been ruled by nothing but liberals since 1961, and should stand as a monument toward them.  

4thewin

TammiGirl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:48 pm
Well, I can't speak to the authenticity of the second photo, but Detroit is in essentially the same climate as Chicago is, and I know we can't grow palm trees in Chicago. So, that first photo isn't Detroit. As to your third photo, what part of liberal rule leads to the general ban on the hotlinking of photos?

As to Detroit being run into the ground by liberals, Boston has been run by liberals since 1930. And Boston doesn't look as run down. Maybe, perhaps, something else caused Detroit to tank and other cities, equally run by liberals, to thrive.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:25 pm
TammiGirl
Well, I can't speak to the authenticity of the second photo, but Detroit is in essentially the same climate as Chicago is, and I know we can't grow palm trees in Chicago. So, that first photo isn't Detroit. As to your third photo, what part of liberal rule leads to the general ban on the hotlinking of photos?

As to Detroit being run into the ground by liberals, Boston has been run by liberals since 1930. And Boston doesn't look as run down. Maybe, perhaps, something else caused Detroit to tank and other cities, equally run by liberals, to thrive.

two fold with Detroit.

1) The Liberals
2) United Auto Workers

See?  

Lord Izaran
Vice Captain

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

4thewin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:58 pm
Lord Izaran
TammiGirl

two fold with Detroit.

1) The Liberals
2) United Auto Workers

See?

I agree, but if it weren't for the Liberal UAW probably never would have exsisted (though I can't prove that), but I agree 100%.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:05 am
4thewin
Lord Izaran
TammiGirl

two fold with Detroit.

1) The Liberals
2) United Auto Workers

See?

I agree, but if it weren't for the Liberal UAW probably never would have exsisted (though I can't prove that), but I agree 100%.

It goes further actually.

The Liberals hold Detroit because of the UAW.. and because of the Liberals the UAW remains uber-powerful.

It's one of those "You scratch my back, I scratch yours" Sorta arrangements.

Now consider Chicago. Notice how President Obama plays with the backdoor sweetheart deals, the Joe Sestak coming out of the White House announcing he changed vote. That other guy getting off Air Force One changing vote...These kinds of maneuvers are what keeps Richard Daily in power in Chicago.

Also, be wary when Obama proudly calls himself a 'Community Organizer'. Are you aware of that that term means in Chicago?

He goes out at night near election nights, and his buddies and he scrap the moss off old graves, fill out absentee ballots with the names from the graves, and often change a letter or two to make it different, so they can vote 4 or 5 times per corpse. Then the counters in the ballot office receive money from Daily to count those votes for anyone he likes. The police look the other way because if they arrest these frauds, they lose funding since they can't pin it on Daily either. 10/1 the Chief of Police and Commissioner are both in Daily's pocket.

So look at how corrupt the Liberal hierarchy is, and see why I hate it more. I hope you agree with that too.  

Lord Izaran
Vice Captain

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

4thewin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:54 am
Lord Izaran
4thewin
Lord Izaran
TammiGirl

two fold with Detroit.

1) The Liberals
2) United Auto Workers

See?

The Liberals hold Detroit because of the UAW.. and because of the Liberals the UAW remains uber-powerful.

Now consider Chicago. Notice how President Obama plays with the backdoor sweetheart deals, the Joe Sestak coming out of the White House announcing he changed vote. That other guy getting off Air Force One changing vote...These kinds of maneuvers are what keeps Richard Daily in power in Chicago.

Also, be wary when Obama proudly calls himself a 'Community Organizer'. Are you aware of that that term means in Chicago?

He goes out at night near election nights, and his buddies and he scrap the moss off old graves, fill out absentee ballots with the names from the graves, and often change a letter or two to make it different, so they can vote 4 or 5 times per corpse. Then the counters in the ballot office receive money from Daily to count those votes for anyone he likes. The police look the other way because if they arrest these frauds, they lose funding since they can't pin it on Daily either. 10/1 the Chief of Police and Commissioner are both in Daily's pocket.

So look at how corrupt the Liberal hierarchy is, and see why I hate it more. I hope you agree with that too.

You won't hear any argument from me, I completely agree. The funny thing is the same thing that happened in Detroit with the UAW, is still happening (not only in Detroit, but almost everywhere else as well) with the teacher union. Isn't that a kick in the rear?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:55 am
4thewin
Lord Izaran
4thewin
Lord Izaran
TammiGirl

two fold with Detroit.

1) The Liberals
2) United Auto Workers

See?

You won't hear any argument from me, I completely agree. The funny thing is the same thing that happened in Detroit with the UAW, is still happening (not only in Detroit, but almost everywhere else as well) with the teacher union. Isn't that a kick in the rear?

Oh do not get me started on the public school system. I can rant for DAYS on that subject. LOL. Thanks for the Fwiend Wequest x3 :3  

Lord Izaran
Vice Captain

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

4thewin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:14 am
Lord Izaran
4thewin
Lord Izaran
4thewin
Lord Izaran
TammiGirl

two fold with Detroit.

1) The Liberals
2) United Auto Workers

See?

Oh do not get me started on the public school system. I can rant for DAYS on that subject. LOL. Thanks for the Fwiend Wequest x3 :3

I live in New York (though my parents do pay for me to go to a privet school for math and science (which is still extremely Liberal) I know kids that go to public school and I help them with there work) and you wouldn't believe the depth of Liberal lies in those things, it's crazy (or maybe you live in a big city and would believe... it's still crazy).

Also I general send request to people I agree with 3nodding (hard to believe I found a good bit of people I agree with on such and obviously Liberal sight).  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:58 am
4thewin
Lord Izaran
4thewin
Lord Izaran
4thewin

I live in New York (though my parents do pay for me to go to a privet school for math and science (which is still extremely Liberal) I know kids that go to public school and I help them with there work) and you wouldn't believe the depth of Liberal lies in those things, it's crazy (or maybe you live in a big city and would believe... it's still crazy).

Also I general send request to people I agree with 3nodding (hard to believe I found a good bit of people I agree with on such and obviously Liberal sight).

I live in Southern California...aside from Seattle, PLEASE give me a more Liberal spot in the country? LOL.

What sickens me most is how the Libs control the textbooks. We are witnessing a form of propagated indoctrination like nothing in our history. History...a funny word. My field of collegian study, and not a moment too soon. I hope to pump some sanity back into our acceptance of history. Instead, the Liberals warp anything good and decent into twisted and evil (such as defacing the Founding Fathers) and promote racism and selfishness.

I am thoroughly enraged at how bad things have gotten. Everyday I want to slap the piss out of our 'leaders', if you can even call them leaders anymore.  

Lord Izaran
Vice Captain

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

4thewin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:28 pm
Lord Izaran
4thewin
Lord Izaran
4thewin
Lord Izaran
4thewin

I live in Southern California...aside from Seattle, PLEASE give me a more Liberal spot in the country? LOL.

What sickens me most is how the Libs control the textbooks. We are witnessing a form of propagated indoctrination like nothing in our history. History...a funny word. My field of collegian study, and not a moment too soon. I hope to pump some sanity back into our acceptance of history. Instead, the Liberals warp anything good and decent into twisted and evil (such as defacing the Founding Fathers) and promote racism and selfishness.

I am thoroughly enraged at how bad things have gotten. Everyday I want to slap the piss out of our 'leaders', if you can even call them leaders anymore.

Oh now you can't go around saying to want to slap our leaders, otherwise you're a cruel, violent, racist Conservative rolleyes . But yea I agree with you that they get all of the fact wrong, I love it when people say some like "well blah blah blah... read a history book sometime moron." I'm just like "Yea, cause history books are soooooo true always and would never be twisted and wrong..."

It's sad what America has become, saying the men that built this country didn't believe in God and wanted nothing to do with God. So sad that people are so utterly brainwashed and you can't talk to them because they're right and your wrong.

What's really funny though is you know when you've won an argument with a Liberal because the only thing they have left is to call you names.  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff