Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Welcome to Wonderland (Fantasy-Horror RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:55 pm
Chishio pushed Reiba closer to the teacher, as a joke.
"Hey, watch it!" Reiba turned on him, giving him a death glare.
"Sorry... my bad." Chishio smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:58 pm
*the day goes by quickly, with some gossip about the announcer and how she had an affair with Namatame, someone married to some famous Anko singer. We also hear she has dissapeared recently.*  

whatthefactor

0 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:01 pm
*the final bell ring to go home*
"wow today was abit boring" i said  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:06 pm
"Definitely boring...." Reiba muttered. She spotted her brother with her bike on the side walk. "I gotta go. You watching the Midnight Channel Chishio?"
"Yep... Gonna watch it." Chishio muttered.
"Kay, then see ya." Reiba replied over her shoulder, hopping on her bike and pedaling away with her brother.
"Well, I gotta go. See you later Katsuni-san." He waved over his shoulder, walking away. He completely ignored the other students.  

iTammie-chan

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:15 pm
"well i got to go as well i dont want to be late for my training, bye neru,bye kastune"i said then ran home to change out of the school uniform.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:30 am
"Bye everyone," Katsuni smiles to them as they left. She sighed, and walked home alone, back to the apartment room she owned so that she could be alone until the following day.

Katsuni woke up at her usual time and headed to school ,knowing she wouldn't be late. She walked past her neighbors room and sighed. Moving past it, she reached the elevator and took it to the main level. When she exited the elevator she took off running. Getting far enough away from the apartment, she slowed to a walk.  

Galiel Kaicho

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:33 pm
//OOC: You need to come up with your own teachers, Factor. Kimura and Yukari are from Azumanga Daioh.//

Papillon got ready as usual, combing her hair, putting on a little makeup, slipping on her uniform. She took a breakfast shake from the pantry, grabbed her messenger bag, and headed out.
Once outside, she began strolling slowly. She spotted Katsuni, but didn't bother to say anything. Katsuni seemed normal enough, but Papillon wasn't the kind of person to start a conversation.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:43 pm
(( They don't have to be from that anime do they..? -_- Besides, I approved of this RP, don't tell me what to do.))

Katsuni sighed and looked around. She noticed one of the teachers walking beside her. "Oh, good morning Nikaidou-sensei," she greeted him smiling.

"Oh, good morning Katsuni-san," he greeted back with a smile. Nikaidou was a man with mid-back length shaggy orange colored hair. He wore classes and was known around school as a clumsy teacher, but Katsuni actually enjoyed his classes. (Heh, he's from Shugo Chara!)  

Galiel Kaicho

minisailormon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:56 pm
Name:Alice
Alignment: Neutral
species: Neko
Clothing: A black Gothic Lolita dress with a white headband
Hair: Brown hair that goes down to waist.
Eye's: Amber Green
Personality: -Find out-  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:57 pm
(((Midnight channel from Persona 4 good game ^.^))

Alice was at he house and she looked at her clock. Schools out. She thought she has been sick today Alice gets sick easy.  

minisailormon

whatthefactor

0 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:32 pm
(WOAH, BACK UP EVERYONE! We totally skipped the Midnight channel, can we do the day before please?) *I just got home at 9:00, eating some ramen and stuff with my freinds* "I'm home!" *It didnt matter what I said, I am the only one here. Parent's died in a fatal accident, my uncle visits sometimes to make sure I am ok, but other than that I am alone*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:33 pm
Spectra Katsuni
(( They don't have to be from that anime do they..? -_- Besides, I approved of this RP, don't tell me what to do.))

Katsuni sighed and looked around. She noticed one of the teachers walking beside her. "Oh, good morning Nikaidou-sensei," she greeted him smiling.

"Oh, good morning Katsuni-san," he greeted back with a smile. Nikaidou was a man with mid-back length shaggy orange colored hair. He wore classes and was known around school as a clumsy teacher, but Katsuni actually enjoyed his classes. (Heh, he's from Shugo Chara!)

(nope, use any anime you like, just if it isnt a well known person, then leave a reference plz. Oh, and yes, I knew those teachers were from Azumanga Daioh.)  

whatthefactor

0 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Kaonashi Akumu

Sparkly Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:59 pm
Rei walking into town put his hood up, avoiding eye contact with anyone. 'My my, I wonder what I'll be able to do here...'he thought. The last place he had been rather bored him to the point he left, but curiousity pushed him on to another town than to head back home.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:03 pm
*the minutes were slowly ticking by, so I decided to see if anyone else was up, so I set up the video-cam's we made so we could talk to each other, and contacted them* "Hey, is anyone else up still? 30 minutes till midnight and it is pouring outside!"  

whatthefactor

0 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items