Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Mako
I just found out how many more members S.I.N has o-o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

icy avenberry

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:42 pm
Magical Isadore
lovelie fennikusu
Well it would be funny if they couldnt sell it at all when that was their initial plan for it. ^_^ also evil always has more/better stuff than good but good always prevails

-name one time when good hasnt prevailed over evil-

Wolf Creek comes to mind...

-thinks- um.... idk. i'll come back to that one  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:49 pm
I for one thought the skin for S.I.N was awesome but you know what? I have a thing called LOYALTY!! stressed I like our skin,too. I don't wear it because it clashes and the eyes don't fit.

I decided another way to win is to use lesser account and stick them on S.I.N. and not use them will bring down their average/points. I don't know if my one is working but with mass sabotage we can shove it up the traitorous and evil enemies!! twisted  

Miss Macabre Grey

8,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:52 pm
Miss Macabre Grey
I for one thought the skin for S.I.N was awesome but you know what? I have a thing called LOYALTY!! stressed I like our skin,too. I don't wear it because it clashes and the eyes don't fit.

I decided another way to win is to use lesser account and stick them on S.I.N. and not use them will bring down their average/points. I don't know if my one is working but with mass sabotage we can shove it up the traitorous and evil enemies!! twisted

It is true that that would work, but that is a very low thing to do. BOO is better than having to resort to such measures. We will try to win fairly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:59 pm
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
Miss Macabre Grey

It is true that that would work, but that is a very low thing to do. BOO is better than having to resort to such measures. We will try to win fairly.

where's the fun in that?  

icy avenberry

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:01 pm
icy iselia avenberry
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
Miss Macabre Grey

where's the fun in that?

The fun is not having angry SIN members coming into our forums and acussing us of cheating, and causing a full-blown flame-war between the two guilds.

We do NOT want that.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:05 pm
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
icy iselia avenberry
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
Miss Macabre Grey

where's the fun in that?

The fun is not having angry SIN members coming into our forums and accusing us of cheating, and causing a full-blown flame-war between the two guilds.

We do NOT want that.

sin cheats too... plus their missions are much harder than ours  

icy avenberry

Demonic_Angel1214

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:06 pm
icy iselia avenberry
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
icy iselia avenberry
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
Miss Macabre Grey

where's the fun in that?

The fun is not having angry SIN members coming into our forums and accusing us of cheating, and causing a full-blown flame-war between the two guilds.

We do NOT want that.

how do they cheat?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:08 pm
WHY does EVERYONE insist on joining the DARK side?! Do they have COOKIES or something?! I mean, what's the APPEAL?!  

the unicorn girl 16914

icy avenberry

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:08 pm
Demonic_Angel1214
icy iselia avenberry
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
icy iselia avenberry
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
Miss Macabre Grey

where's the fun in that?

We do NOT want that.

how do they cheat?

their weapon charge thing for starters. i find it hard to believe they can be 4% ahead of us and everything to do to gain the lead backfires  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:11 pm
icy iselia avenberry
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
icy iselia avenberry
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
Miss Macabre Grey

where's the fun in that?

We do NOT want that.

If SIN jumped off a cliff, would you jump too?

lmao. I do not know why everyone uses this as a valid excuse to cheat. Just because someone else does it, doesnt mean you should too.

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Demonic_Angel1214

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:13 pm
icy iselia avenberry
Demonic_Angel1214
icy iselia avenberry
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
icy iselia avenberry

where's the fun in that?

We do NOT want that.

how do they cheat?

their weapon charge thing for starters. i find it hard to believe they can be 4% ahead of us and everything to do to gain the lead backfires

oh but yeah it does seem like they cheat and i've seen their missions they are simple kind of :/  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:14 pm
Demonic_Angel1214
icy iselia avenberry
Demonic_Angel1214
icy iselia avenberry
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
icy iselia avenberry

where's the fun in that?

We do NOT want that.

how do they cheat?

oh but yeah it does seem like they cheat and i've seen their missions they are simple kind of :/

some of them anyway  

icy avenberry

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:16 pm
icy iselia avenberry
Demonic_Angel1214
icy iselia avenberry
Demonic_Angel1214
icy iselia avenberry

how do they cheat?

some of them anyway

Come on now. SIN missions are the exact opposite as our missions. No way Gaia would make one side harder than the other.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:16 pm
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
icy iselia avenberry
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
icy iselia avenberry
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
Miss Macabre Grey

where's the fun in that?

We do NOT want that.

lmao. I do not know why everyone uses this as a valid excuse to cheat. Just because someone else does it, doesnt mean you should too.

that depends. if sin stole my items then jumped off the cliff i'm totally going after their asses  

icy avenberry

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:17 pm
icy iselia avenberry
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
icy iselia avenberry
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
icy iselia avenberry

where's the fun in that?

We do NOT want that.

that depends. if sin stole my items then jumped off the cliff i'm totally going after their asses

What would be the piont? You both would die as soon as you hit the ground, and all the items would be smashed. Be realistic here.

Mako

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff