Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 042: Sammy Spire Miyako ((Sam)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:25 pm
"When I first meet people I always do that, I find it fun to piss people off" Ryu said starting to lead her out of the room "I don't know, but it might be worth finding out right" he said as he opened the door and led her out and waited for her to lock the door thinking to himself 'I'm not that grumpy or dark...or am I...hmm who knows, but it don't really matter' he said looking down toward Sam 'god she's pretty' he left his thought finished at that point  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:45 pm
Sammy smiled. "I've noticed." She told him. She followed at his side, then turned, taking the key out of her pocket and locking the door. she slipped it back into her pocket and looked up at him, smiling. "I guess..." She replied, her head going down as she stared at the floor. She wondered if there Was something going on, she was curious and wanted something to do. She then looked up at him, kissing his check swiftly before smiling as she pulled away. "Shall we be off? I think it would be best to casually get 'lost.' " She said, laughing at herself.  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:53 pm
"works for me" he said taking her hand once more as he looked deep into her eyes 'to give me a chance with her...god must love me' Ryu thought to himself chuckling in his head while still looking down toward her "well shall we be off beautiful?" he continued still looking down toward her and without waiting for an answer he started to lead her toward the end of the hallway while at the same time letting her decide where they would go seeings as how she might just know some places he didn't I mean hell he had only been there for a few hours and had already found a girlfriend, shown emotion, and been kind.

OOC: wow my character is going a differant direction than i was planning lol

[Spazz edit; Try to work on your grammar, okay? I don't think I really see any periods or punctuation anywhere, and you aren't capitalizing new sentences because there aren't any. So try to throw in a period here and there, and cap the first word of every sentence, including speech.]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:41 pm
Sammy looked up at him, her eyes shining. "Yeah.. lets go.. we have time before classes right?" She asked, not needing an answer as they walked forward. Side by side. She liked it that way. His warm hands on hers It was a first for her. This emotion. She looked down before back up at him. She had no idea where to go.. she had just only came to the School a few hours ago. Although.. on her way here she had saw a very peculiar tree.. The Raven Tree is what Akane had called it. She idly wondered if Ryu had been there before. She decided not to ask and instead made their way toward the School's Gates. She knew that deep in her heart.. somehow she had always known it. She loved him. 'I guess.. good things Do come to those who wait.. and I've been waiting a long god damn time.' she thought, no pun intended. She smiled, then started laughing a bit at her own joke.

[["TIME SKIP!" EXITS TO: THE RAVEN TREE -Off Campus-]]

ooc: I know right?! >w<  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out