*gasp* I found more gold over here!
48%
 48%  [ 48 ]
Total Votes : 98

Otogi Zoshi

Wheezing Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:09 pm
Ok, this is cool.

Chibi-Alice N rolled 15 100-sided dice: 46, 64, 100, 10, 39, 89, 2, 33, 57, 22, 35, 69, 96, 49, 29 Total: 740 (15-1500)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:56 pm
sounds like fun!!!

I will do my best!!!
! 3nodding 3nodding rofl rofl  

Chibi-Alice N

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DiscoDaemon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:16 pm
User Image
hope you guys like. ;w;  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:50 pm
Irako of the Desert
Hello again, my dear fellow music lovers! I've been looking at our banner for the guild, and it seems a bit tattered, wouldn't you say? Shush, it is tattered! There's little ragged pixels around the edges that you can't see! Anyways, I think it's time we see some fresh new ideas! I'd also like to have more icons that people can post in their sigs, on their profiles, and wherever else they can think of.

My challenge to you wonderful artists out there is to create an awesome banner/icon for our guild! Make it gorgeous, epic, jaw-dropping, stunning, or whatever kind of positive adjective you can think of. Just be sure to check the following rules!

What is allowed!
1) You may use banner websites such as www.bannerfans.com or www.bannersketch.com. Just be sure to put in your entry what you used!
2) You may use Photobucket, Google, or whatever else you like in order to get graphics. However, in your entry, you must provide your sources, or I won't consider it. I'm depending on the honor system.
3) You can come up with your own catchy slogans or use famous quotes or whatever! Just make it cool!
4) You can enter as many entries as you like. I would prefer it if they were in the same post, though.

What isn't allowed!
1) Plagiarism! If somebody has made a banner design for something else, and you just change the words a little, that's stealing!
2) Violations of Guild Rules and Gaia TOS!
3) PMing me with entries. I want them in this thread so everybody can see, but it's your responsibility to put them there.
4) Page-stretching. If your banner is too big, I can't use it.

The deadline is December 31st!

Three prizes will be handed out, one for 1st, one for 2nd, and one for 3rd. They are...

First Place: 15k
Second Place: 7k
Third place: 3k

So enter away!

Takashi414

3,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
♪ International Music Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items