Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
The Sailor Wars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:42 pm
Setsuna was standing at the time gate and she felt a disturbing precence aproching her home " Crono " she yelled for her adviser " Yes your highess there is a evil aprooching the kingdome. Pluto nodded she closed her eyes she couldnt leave her post but she had to defend her planet and kingdom.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:27 am
((Sorry Eclipse, But I thought that a planet being destroyed like that would send some sort of shockwave accross the galaxy, Chaos is powerful so I thought that anyone would feel...something...*goes to restructure last post*))  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:37 pm
Maybe she could call Pluto and ask if the senshi of Time knew anything. She moved out of the public and into a secluded corner of the palace, and flipped open her communicator.

"Calling Pluto. Mercury calling Pluto. I was wondering if you knew anything about that energy burst? Pluto?"

She waited for a response from the other end of the line, a puzzled look on her face.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:56 am
(( can i also rp as Sailor Cere Cere??))

Rini and Cere were walking down the street. Rini with her school uniform, whereas Cere had a blue skirt and a pink long-sleeve shirt. Rini sighs looking around as they walk by the people walking. "I wonder where everywhere is?" Cere looked at Rini then up at the sky "Don't worry" They continued walking. Rini took out her cell and called Amy.  

Sexy Suki

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:03 pm
Hotaru had a strange feeling that something was happening, though she didn't know what. It probably was nothing, but it wouldn't hurt to contact the others and see if anything was going on. Who could she call though? She couldn't just out of the blue call someone, and ask if something was happening. That would just be akward, and if something was happening wouldn't the others have contacted her already?

In the end she decided to wait for a little longer, if something truely was happening someone was bound to contact her. They wouldn't just leave her in the dark if something important was happening.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:56 am
Ami was still waiting for a response from Pluto when her cell rang. She was surprised, but pulled it out, as only the scouts and a few others had her number.

"Rini....I wonder why she's calling..."

She pressed the talk button and put the phone to her ear.

"Hi Rini! What's the call for?" The Queen of Mercury tried-sucessfully-to make her voice as normal as possible for now. She didn't want to worry Mini...wait...she was Sailor Moon now. She didn't want to worry the Princess of Crystal Tokyo for no reason.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:50 pm
Makoto couldn't get through to Usagi right now, so she left a message, then decided she had better try to put more time into the administrative affairs of her kingdom. Makoto left her room, closing and locking the door behind her, she then strolled back towards the throne room.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:41 pm
The ball of blue light finally broke through the atmosphere, flames surrounding the strange aura. As it crashed into the grounds, it left a cloud of debris along with a good size crater. As the clouds of dust dispersed, the figure known as Vicious stood stall. He was unhurt from the fires, his armor looking new. Crono... The place seemed dismal enough. It was fit for Vicious, though he would not stay here for long. He had one thing on his mind and that was confronting the new energy he had felt.

Stepping out the crater, the dull green eyes wandered in all directions to see his exact location. It was barren and somber, a melancholy feeling was brought about by this place. Crossing his arms, he started to walk in a casual manner, taking his time before he met this entity.  

Rawfully Smutty

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:44 am
Mercuryangel
Ami was still waiting for a response from Pluto when her cell rang. She was surprised, but pulled it out, as only the scouts and a few others had her number.

"Hi Rini! What's the call for?" The Queen of Mercury tried-sucessfully-to make her voice as normal as possible for now. She didn't want to worry Mini...wait...she was Sailor Moon now. She didn't want to worry the Princess of Crystal Tokyo for no reason.

Rini and Cere kept walking. As rini talked she said "Ami i feel odd i tihnks omething has happened!...But i don't know what....."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:02 am
i want to use Vente as a bad guy.  

Doktah Doktah

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:36 pm
Sailor_MiniMoon
Mercuryangel

Rini and Cere kept walking. As rini talked she said "Ami i feel odd i tihnks omething has happened!...But i don't know what....."

Ami frowned. If Chibi Usa felt something unusual, there was a pretty good chance that something actually had happened.

"Well...I sensed a large burst of energy earlier. But nothing special about it...it wasn't even in our solar system Rini. I had someone send out a probe to check, but it probably won't be back till tomorrow...

I was actually calling Pluto on my communicator to see if she knew anything, as the blast was closest to her planet. But no response. She must be busy. Is everything ok on Earth? Usagi hasn't sensed anything?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:53 pm
Motoki saw that it was getting Dark, he looked at the time and blinked, the time passed by so quickly nowadays, he went to his desk and spoke over the intercom, "The Arcade is closing soon, please do not take too long in leaving, but don't rush either." Motoki sighed, he needed some help if he wanted to keep the arcade open longer, but no one seemed interested in working there. He looked out the window, he was still trying to get used to Crystal Tokyo, so many changes had occurred, and he hadn't had time to get used to it.

Makoto was dealing with the administrative affairs of her kingdom now, she hated this part most of all, it was so boring, she'd rather be cooking and cleaning, or training. Makoto had to keep reminding herself that she was the Queen now, and that such menial tasks were not for her to do, she was still getting used to people doing everything else for her.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:31 am
((Out of town this week. Be back soon. Happy Holidays!))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:39 am
Rini shook her head. "Nope nothing from Usagi... I'm worried about her" Cere put ehr hand on Rinis shoulder and smiled. "Don't worry Chibi usA"  

Sexy Suki

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:50 pm
"Hmm...well..let's not jump to conclusions...just be careful ok Rini? When you get home, if you find a moment, perhaps you can ask Usagi? I'll keep trying to get Pluto...if I find out anything, I'll call and let you know. Ok? Have the others reported anything?"  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff