Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hidden charges suck more d**k than ...
  lololol Cheesio
View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:57 pm
i think this is a good place to mention i got an iPhone today. and I loves it verys much. I CAN PLAY MEGAMAN 2 OMG.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:48 am
Xilo The Odd
i think this is a good place to mention i got an iPhone today. and I loves it verys much. I CAN PLAY MEGAMAN 2 OMG.

My mom has one too. She got it yesterday. She said if she doesn't like it very much, I might get it, or something. She said in July.  

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Shiori Hanamaru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:53 am
I racked up a $400 bill from Bell in two months of use through text messaging and I sent not even 250 messages. neutral Also, they've been charging me for a subscription to an Internet service I cancelled in early 2008 up until just recently; I had to put a stop-payment on it through my bank, which is probably gonna hurt my credit rating. Someone has to take these sumbitches to the BBB.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:59 pm
Linkurama
Good thing I don't have a cell phone. smile

I'm glad too. Cell phones are so overrated. We didn't need them two generation ago!

I have no plans to get a cell phone unless it's absolutely necessary. For now, I'll stick with getting a home phone when I get a house and become an adult.  

MarioLuigi1983

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:14 pm
Shiori Hanamaru
I racked up a $400 bill from Bell in two months of use through text messaging and I sent not even 250 messages. neutral Also, they've been charging me for a subscription to an Internet service I cancelled in early 2008 up until just recently; I had to put a stop-payment on it through my bank, which is probably gonna hurt my credit rating. Someone has to take these sumbitches to the BBB.

D: That sucks. Though for me it's weird. The months where I wasn't texting on a grand scale where the months when I charged the most. Wtf?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:26 pm
Harupiggy
Shiori Hanamaru

D: That sucks. Though for me it's weird. The months where I wasn't texting on a grand scale where the months when I charged the most. Wtf?
Lol, maybe now they charge you for NOT texting?

switch to rogers. biggrin I've never looked back.  

Shiori Hanamaru

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:03 pm
Shiori Hanamaru
Harupiggy
Shiori Hanamaru

Lol, maybe now they charge you for NOT texting?

switch to rogers. biggrin I've never looked back.

Probably. xD

I'm going back to Virgin Mobile, the only reason I left was because I lost my phone. :
p  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces