Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Albion OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of Pie?
  Apple
  Peach
  Pumpkin
  Lemon Meringue
  Chocolate Creme
  Gold!
View Results

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:51 pm
Riiiight....because Aishe and Roran and so innocent. You know, I think they are both virgins ::sarcasm:: blaugh

lol Keira is attracted to Phantom's power but she is still pretty claws out.

Yep, feel free to use Beth however you want....wow that is a dangerous thing to say to Phantom hee hee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:56 pm
Okay, an important note here. After much thought and some discussion I have made a decision as to the whole experience pad thing. Simply, when returning to the Guild after a mission, mention that your character is feeling strong, quicker, stealthier, etc. To learn new spells, as your Will ability increases spend some time in the Guild Library and then the Guild Training field to teach yourself new spells.

Basically I want it a little bit more organic than experience orbs and leveling up. If anyone has thoughts, objections or commentary feel free to voice that.

Pathological Kisser

Hidden in the trees

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:27 pm
Hay I am interested in joining and I am working on reading everything before I start.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:49 pm
I can't find any good pics any suggestion?  

Hidden in the trees

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:13 am
Welcome, I have PMed you some pictures to look through and see if anything sparks an interest.

We have a few new characters starting. I would like to welcome all of our new comers and encourage our founders to welcome them into the storyline.

Also, note to everyone. I am going to be posting a few somewhat bitchy announcements and rule changes. To my founding RP members, its not you. However, running an RP forces me to be blunt if I want to maintain the basic idea of what I set out to do here.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:40 pm
Roran: Another batch of new heroes? What's with all the greens coming through? I thought they only graduated four, but now there are more? Hey, wait a second... That rhymed!

Twain: Well, I personally don't mind. More new people are always... wait... what the? Gwendolyn, what are you doing!?!?

Gwendolyn: Honestly? I do not know... but that wasp should not be twitching like that...

Twain: Then why are you poking it with a stick!?!?!?

Gwendolyn: It's twitching, that's why! I was wondering what more stimuli would do to it!

Roran: You know, you two really are related...

Twain and Gwendolyn: Don't remind us!

Ethan Aldwin

Combative Hunter

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:00 pm
Keira: Oh my goodness! You are so cute! I must squeeze you!
Gwendolyn: Ack! Away strange person! No touchy!
Keira: Oh! Stop hitting me with a stick! Don't make me have to zap you!
Gwendolyn: You wouldn't dare...
: stare :
: stare :
*WHACK*~ZAP!~
Keira: You are so feisty! I love it! : emotion_hug :
Gwendolyn: You zapped me! A little child! That's so evil! I love it! : emotion_hug :
Twain & Roran: ::shake heads::

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:04 pm
Lol, Gwen might be a bit more of a pouter but she'll warm up to Keira eventually ^^ lol  

Ethan Aldwin

Combative Hunter

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:51 pm
Hmmm, here is a question.

Do you think that since Gwendolyn was alone for a while and now she has such a great big brother, she will be kind of protective of him? Mainly around Keira since she is threatened that Keira might steal Twain away?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:56 pm
Exactly! Hell, since dad died and I'm going to make Twain so much like him, Twain will wind up more of a father figure than a brother at times, though it'll be obvious that the two are siblings by the way they will bicker amongst themselves. I'm not sure how I want their mom to turn out. I'm half way thinking about having her want to be running away from her kids and stuff, though I'm not sure.  

Ethan Aldwin

Combative Hunter

Yeshaya Silver

Omnipresent Prophet

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:11 pm
Haha, I'm still waiting on a Roran post myself ;p I don't know what to do with Aishe.

But Yeshaya, perhaps you could run up to Aishe? Haha, I'm not sure. I think I'll have her go do wickedly awesome, bordering-on-evil-but-for-good-things. You know, where people are like, "Gee, glad she's around, but is she really that stable?" Lol.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:12 pm
Haha, I'm still waiting on a Roran post myself ;p I don't know what to do with Aishe.

But Yeshaya, perhaps you could run up to Aishe? Haha, I'm not sure. I think I'll have her go do wickedly awesome, bordering-on-evil-but-for-good-things. You know, where people are like, "Gee, glad she's around, but is she really that stable?" Lol.

Yeshaya Silver

Omnipresent Prophet

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yeshaya Silver

Omnipresent Prophet

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:53 pm
I'm still waiting on a Roran post myself ;p

Pandora could jump around places with me. I'm going to make Aishe into one of those overly zealous types--the kind that doesn't give a damn if it's unethical, so long as it gets the job done, for the good side? Yeah, that kinda person, haha. <3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:07 pm
There is a rather odd glitch occurring.

It has been made known to me by eternity Eclipse that she cannot post in this thread, although she has tried three times, and my posts have been bumped to the top of the actual roleplaying thread. (Page 10)

Yeshaya

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:15 am
Just investigating a glitch....  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items