Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Gladiator Arena
Monthly Battle! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like it?
  Yes! Awesome!
  No! Sucks!
View Results

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:32 pm
Abaddon blocked with one sword, slashing for her neck with his other sword  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:13 am
Sue ducked her head and whacked into his shoulder, just barley missing the sword. she stumbled back and rubbed her forehead. she looked him in the eye and smiled. "That was a good move." she changed her posture so that her sword was in front of her again. "Its your turn."  

suenya92

Teh ZWOOTS

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:29 am
Rose The Flower Alchemist
rotflmaool
*wakes up* ...What happened? Why am I cold and why does my head hurt? Oooh look people fighting!! *takes picture*

-sighs shaking head- And this is why I will never drink. -she muttered making sure he stayed back-

Why not drink? It's not like it makes you pass out in the arena! wait....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:18 pm
rotflmaool
rotflmaool
*wakes up* ...What happened? Why am I cold and why does my head hurt? Oooh look people fighting!! *takes picture*

-sighs shaking head- And this is why I will never drink. -she muttered making sure he stayed back-

Uh huh -nods- point shown -she said nodding- you did pass out in the arena  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Teh ZWOOTS

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:55 am
Alurin The Forsaken One
rotflmaool
rotflmaool

Uh huh -nods- point shown -she said nodding- you did pass out in the arena

And twice at church... You don't even want to know what I did before I passed out! Lets just say I can't get into the church without getting struck by lightning....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:42 pm
he smiled "right, thanks, you arent so bad either, anyways" he said, tossing one sword in the air, then catching it, afterwards throwing it at her, dashing behind the sword  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

suenya92

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:19 pm
((sorry!! i totally forgot to check up on this battle)))

She tried to jump out of the way, but the sword clipped her arm on its way by, leaving a deep gash. she stumbled to the side and griped her new injury. she saw aboddon running up to her, and with her good arm, she slashed her sword upward at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:23 pm
"woah!" he slipped, barely, and a small slash on his forehead appeared. He sighed in relief "way too close, way too close" he said, and rolled backwards, getting on his knee. He then held his sword in front of him, and started to move sideways, carefully  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Azna The Forbidden One
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:51 am
Azna sits in the audience watching the fight take place smirking as it was a slow day for her lately in the infirmary.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:40 pm
She tried to watched carefully as he sidestepped, but her injury was causing too much blood to be lost. The sword must had cut worse that she thought. Her vision started to blur and she stumbled to the left -dropping her sword. The battle was becoming to much for her to handle, so she raised her hand in the air. "I surrender. if i keep fighting, this gash might become fatal." she motioned to her arm. "That was a good fight." She laughed and fell down into a sitting position.  

suenya92

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:59 am
He grinned "thanks" he said. He helped her up "here, ill take you to the doc, sorry bout the wound" he said, and helped her back out of the place  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:57 am
"Thats alright. and thanks for helping me " She said while they walked towards the infirmary.  

suenya92

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:52 pm
Haha, you wouldve beat me if it had kept going probably, your very good. It was just luck that i hit you with the sword i threw" he said reaching the infirmary "here, ill stay with you until the wound is closed" he said smiling  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:52 pm
"Thank you" she said returning the smile. "And your just being modest. I wouldn't of been able to continue fighting my way for much longer anyway." she stated with a laugh.  

suenya92

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:28 pm
"Yeah you would have, you didnt take many good hits. I just got a bit of a handicap on you since i had an extra sword. There is limitless possiblities, but most likely you would have won" he said  
Gladiator Arena

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff