Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Aquias's house of Slaves (Open/ read inside) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:16 am
watching the fight start Dark stands inbetween them"Go ahead foirts to lay a finger on me and i'll cut all of you to pieces" he growls and looks to the slaves"DO not touch the slaves they are the merchandise definetly if i wish to buy one" he growls looking through the candidates  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:15 am
Lerista snapped his eyes to the one who spoke gruffly and he put him in his hated catagory. He seemed to be the type that would be cruel to his slaves. As well as the two that were arguing. In fact he hated just about everyone of them as they stood up there. He had no master nor mistress so he didnt have to like the ones who came in here to purchase.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:09 pm
rose glanced around with an uninterested look on her face " this 'show' has yet to grab my attention, i am here on serious matters not for childs play " she said harshly " is anyone aware of how one may purchase one of these untamed beings? "  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:40 pm
"I wasn't going to start a fight!" Shi said, and sat down on the ground. She carefully fitted a bandage in place between her wings, and folded them over it to make sure it would stay on. She remained sitting on the floor, looking up at the faces around her, smiling brightly.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:02 pm
Lerista looked up at Rose and nodded. "I do indeed mistress....fill out the paperwork there..." He pointed at the desk to show some paperwork and then fell silent again. He dared not look at her face for that was part of his raising.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:50 pm
" hm well atleast someone here has some manners " she picked up the files and shifted throught the papers, she made a few odd faces at some of them then separated a few. " now do you mind telling me about some of these sutors? " rose said pointing at the files she had separated. "seeing that the majority of the house is full of females, i'd like to know about the males here. i did happen to notice that they are both dogs correct? "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:06 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista chuckled slightly. Either she hasnt seen his collar yet or she wasnt saying it on purpose. "No mistress, he is dog I am wolf." He hated calling himself a dog. His lycan pride always got the better of him. He kept his head low as he addressed her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:30 pm
"WHAT DID YOU SAY PRETTY BOY?!" Mark roared as his eyes became fixed on the other Lycan that was in the room but before he could continue the handlers got the muzzle over his face. for the most part silenceing him but angry snarls and growls could still be made.  

jokester120

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:52 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista shifted his eyes to the other lycan and spoke nothing nor moved. He remembered his training and already saw the spots on the boy. Obviously rage controlled him better then it did himself. He lowered his head again and kept his face blank. Though it hurt him to see his own kind enslaved like this, difference was between them was he was in this lifestyle more than he was. Either that or no trainer could tame the beast. And though his own beast was a rager like he was he had fallen to the whip.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:51 pm
rose looked over at the 'dog' and smirked a little, she flipped open both of their files and looked over them again. " hm... well im not so sure... " her eyes shifted from one paper to the other " i'll take the brute, and i'll surely come back if he dosent keep me interested " she closed lerista's file and slid it back to him " keep this one on hold ". rose took out her wallet chained to her dress " take off the muzzle and leave on the lease, cash or credit? " the said flipping around in her wallet.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

jokester120

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:47 pm
Mark smirked at the women that seemed to want to buy him. then he turned his raged filled eys tward the handliers as one reached tward his muzzle and as it was removed he snapped at the mans hand. nearly takeing off a few of his fingers as he jerked his hand back. but he didn't make any notion to his new mistress just turned his eyes to the roof.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:01 am
Lerista shrugged and put the paper back on the desk. He didnt care, instead he was thinking of how he was going to remain out of slavery. It was a hard notion being conditioned such as he was. Sitting back down he looked up and sighed.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:13 pm
Dark knelt to the small girl that had wrapped her wings and smiles"Are you alright?" he asks curiously grabbing the price tag on her neck and smiling"Lets go get you paid for" he whispers and gently grabs her hand and stands her pulling her from her spot in the cage  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:49 pm
rose set out a few hundred dollars " i believe this will cover it... feel free to keep the change " she appraoched the wily slave and got to his eye level. " come " rose put the leash on his collar quickly before he could snap at her, she stepped back some then pulled down on his leash " and behave yourself "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

jokester120

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:16 pm
Mark felt the tug on his neck yet he didn't bow to the women yet he did as he was asked "As you wish" he said with a snarl at her as he stepped next to her.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff