Reply Role Play
Epic battle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akuma saiyan warrior

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:55 pm
akuma had downed the three then looked towards the evil akuma they both dissappeared and shock waves were felt every time they hit. the others woke up to see the fight but could not follow it cause they were moving to fast evil akuma was shot to the ground leaving a crater in the ground akuma slowly floated down to the edge of the crater. he looked in and evil akuma shot a black kamehameha sending akuma in the air. he came back down defeted he is hair was back to normal and he hit the ground. akuma didnt move. goku vegeta and vegeta jr. were the only ones left for now  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:56 pm
"S***, i think we're screwed." Vegeta Jr. said. Vegeta just smirked. "Don't think so poorly of yourself kid." "have you been paying attention to this at all?!? we were no match for him even when we fused! what more can we do?"  

Zetsu_girl15

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:05 pm
Cajun in a mad rage slammed his fist into one another. He know he had little time to get to his brother Vegeta , before Broly did anymore serious damage. It would still take the Saiyan Prince a full day in his royal space - pod to reach the bout ...

stressed Darn it Vegeta ... Why must you always get yourself into situations like this , without saving any action for me twisted ...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:07 pm
akuma stopped and felt something coming to earth the evil akuma also noticed the other and while the evil akuma was distracked akuma formed a kai ball in his hand and punched evil akuma in the stomach the explosion destroyed both akuma's but the evil akuma's body could not be found....with the death of a hero the others feel the other power level coming. vegeta knew who it was but wasnt telling anyone.  

akuma saiyan warrior

haylin_air_pan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:59 pm
carlile saw all of this. then suddenly vegeta saw her and said "there is a kid who saw all this people" then he came flying towards carlile. carlile ran towards akumas dead body and did something to him. vegeta stopped in his tracks as everyone saw what she was doing. carlile turned ssj and gave energy to akumas body. a few minuets later , akuma sat up  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:20 pm
things just keep getting weirder and wierder around here. vegeta jr thought.  

Zetsu_girl15

haylin_air_pan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:49 am
"hi everyone" carlile said. "my name is carlile.i can turn super sain 1,2and3. this weirdo that i restored to life will be a bit drowsy for awhile and he will have a little bit of memory loss but after a few hours he will be as fit as a fiddle"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:05 am
"Again. Weired." Vegeta jr. said. "But anyways, since you're here carlile, think you can help us out with our major problem?"  

Zetsu_girl15

akuma saiyan warrior

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:56 pm
akuma sat up to see this new girl and the only memory he had was of a girl dying by vegeta's hand he then got angry and turned to vegeta got up and slammed him to the ground "WHO WAS SHE" vegeta looked confused
"akuma if you dont remember then its better off you dont remember"
"TELL ME" vegeta told him who she was, but so no one else could hear akuma got off vegeta. akuma looked back at the new girl..."is it possible that this new girl" he thought to himself then out loud "no theres no way"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:20 pm
"Hey akuma!" vegeta jr. called out. "New girl here is carlile. She's here to help out." i think he added silently.  

Zetsu_girl15

haylin_air_pan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:46 am
'so your name is akuma. nice to meet you. oh! what is your major problem any ways?'  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:49 am
'oh! and of course i will help you vegeta jr.  

haylin_air_pan

Zetsu_girl15

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:37 am
"Well, our major problem is that Bojack, Super android 13 and Broly have all teamed up against us and are planning to destroy the earth. On top of that, Akuma's evil side has come out and joined them. We seem to be outmatched here." Vegeta Jr. explained. "And how did you know my name? I don't remember telling you."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:35 am
i can read minds " said carlille mrgreen  

haylin_air_pan

Zetsu_girl15

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:25 pm
"cool. mrgreen Lucky." stare Vegeta jr. said. To be honnest, he was jealous of her. He had always wanted to read minds.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff