Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♫ International Music ♫
I HATE THIS SONG -smashes radio-!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiMiss Seductive

5,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:27 pm
I dont like Fifteen by Taylor Swift or ANY of Juint Biebers songs when they pop up on the radio Dxundefined  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:27 pm
ToastyAznSJ
Oh...well...yes. ><
When I heard the beginning of Whatcha Say, I really loved it, but when it got out of the chorusy part to the rappy part I wanted to smash it. ><

That's because he stole it from a good song called "Hide And Seek" by Imogen Heap ^_^  

Shenamed Misery

Shenamed Misery

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:32 pm
Syphixious
LordKhrima
Anything by Katy Perry or Lady Gaga or Lil' Wayne or Kanye West. Also that song about Brooklyn.

Agreed. Have you heard about Kanye West's version of Daft Punk's Better, Faster, Stronger? He screwed it up. The worst part, nearly all of my friends listen to it...so it's hard to avoid the his version.

Idk why they put only Katy Perry's crappy songs on the radio, she actually does have some good ones. But agreed for Lady Gaga and radio played K.W. and Lil Wayne. H.B.F.S. was so messed up. It kinda gives me chills. O.o  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:39 pm
Syphixious
LordKhrima
Anything by Katy Perry or Lady Gaga or Lil' Wayne or Kanye West. Also that song about Brooklyn.

Agreed. Have you heard about Kanye West's version of Daft Punk's Better, Faster, Stronger? He screwed it up. The worst part, nearly all of my friends listen to it...so it's hard to avoid the his version.

My mom actually has the CD with that song in it. That's probably my least favorite song ever. I absolutely hate what he did to it. The original is great, and Kanye's version is just absolutely terrible IMO.  

LordKhrima
Crew

kizuria

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:45 pm
* bringing sexy back comes on radio. scream smashes radio with hammer.* worst....thing that ever called itself a song...eveeeeeeeeerrr...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:56 pm
About 75% of the songs played on 99.5 gets really tiring after a while because it goes on tv and then plays on the radio all the time.  

MaxTheFirst

MaxTheFirst

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:01 pm
Shenamed Misery
ToastyAznSJ
Oh...well...yes. ><
When I heard the beginning of Whatcha Say, I really loved it, but when it got out of the chorusy part to the rappy part I wanted to smash it. ><

That's because he stole it from a good song called "Hide And Seek" by Imogen Heap ^_^

Imogean Heap's song is really good. I think that the acoustic version of "Whatcha Say" sounds pretty good though. Oh and he can't, technically, steal the thing from her song because, obviously, he would need her permission to use it and so it'd be like a robber asking if he could have your money and you giving him the money, but then report it as robbery. Haha. That'd be stupid.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:46 pm
ii-Trouble_Maker-ii
I dont like Fifteen by Taylor Swift or ANY of Juint Biebers songs when they pop up on the radio Dxundefined
Oh man, Taylor Swift is mine I don't care what the song is they play it a million times, and everytime I hear I want to punch a Baby I don't mind them at first but after a while it drives me crazy my sister changes the station I don't like much that is popular Once I heard screamo and thought they were burping into the microphone (I mainly listen to country) oh by the way ignore the fact that I don't put in punctuation I don't pay attention to that even when I read I just write what comes out of my head as it comes out  

Dagger Cola

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Rosilien

Divine Nymph

18,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:19 pm
Use Somebody by Kings of Leon THE TARDS CAN'T PLAY THEIR FRICKIN INSTRUMENTS scream  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:20 pm
lemurlover101
Did you ever hear a song so many times that when you hear it on the radio, you want to smash the radio????

Mine is "Fun house" by P!nk

poker face by lady gaga.  

The Burning Furnace

The Burning Furnace

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:21 pm
Lady Sume
Use Somebody by Kings of Leon THE TARDS CAN'T PLAY THEIR FRICKIN INSTRUMENTS scream

oh, is sawah angwy? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm
Play nice children. xD

No, that's not the name of the song. In fact, I haven't seen a song with that title yet... now I want to. Hm.

But anyway, I have many to list, so I'l stick with a few:
You're a Jerk
Empire State of something... I never catch the last bit of the title.
Party in the USA
And like some of you have already mentioned (like the rest of these...) Kanye West's remake. It truly, honestly DOES ruin it. I gagged on my drink when I was driving home, the first time I heard it.  

Clocks Declaring
Crew

Dapper Raider

ran away with the TARDIS

Devoted Dabbler

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:40 pm
Fireflies by Owl City
&