Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rain Library [Destroyed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:08 pm
(I dont think they have wood scrolls here.)

Zadok heard Sabia call him, and he turned to see Sabia and Akkari on the other side of the room. He then got up and walked over there to join them. He smirked when he saw Akkari with a fire scroll, that answered why she was laughing at him when he mentioned his bloodline.
"What's up dudes?"
Zadok said hoping that he had used the word dude properly. Red taught him the word.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:13 pm
Sabia smiled at him a bit amused that red X rubbed off on him "Me and Akkari are going to do justu's that work well together so we'll make a great team! I was just wondering if you would want to it to!" she said happily putting her scrolls on the table next to her."That way we'll have to be a team becuase we'll have justu's that work for each other." she explain.

Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.
User Image

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:14 pm
(Oops, nvm xD I reacntly had to change my blood line for my clan, going to have the same as your rpc razz )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:24 pm
(Mokuton?)

"Sure why not. You have a bloodline?"
Zadok asked curiously as he sat done and started to go through the scroll again,

brileone

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:39 pm
User ImageAdam Nagareboshi
Red X

Red X finally reached the library as he had dozed off for a bit, and said the same thing as Zadok when he saw everyone "What's up dudes?" of course he didn't know Zadok had said it before, but he talked slang a lot, and was a happy type of guy so this would only come naturally to himself.

X marks the spot
I am no one's clone, I am a hero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin

She looked at The shinobi that was talking to her, holding the Katon Fire scroll. She then looked at Sabia."Well what jutsu are you looking forward to learn?"The jutsu that she was going to master was Katon.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:54 pm
Sabia nodded with Zabok "I'm in the Mokuton..." she said in a hushed tone like she was trying to hide some thing then she stood up "Ok guys, give me your list of moves you want to learn!" she said in a cute voice.

Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:57 pm
User ImageAdam Nagareboshi
Red X

Adam walked over to the Fuuton scrolls, and picked up the Academy level, and Genin level Fuuton scrolls, and said to Sabia "Fuuton is my gig!" speaking even more slang that maybe some other ninja might not understand, as he smiled behind his mask.

He had picked up the scroll with his right hand, and held both in that hand firmly, as he had already tilted himself to the other students, and looking at the 2 scrolls.

X marks the spot
I am no one's clone, I am a hero

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image

Akkari looked at Sabia really odd like at her request."Me? Give you the scroll of jutsu i want to learn? Honestly i am not that stupid. I happend to know that a Ally is also your Enemy. I dont think i am going to jusst hand over my scroll." She looked at the person. She knew that something was up between Zadok and Sabia. She also knew that the four kid was kinda sneaky.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:12 pm
Sabia looked a bit hurt by this but understood "Well I'm sorry then, I just wanted to be a real team and make a good team plan for the field...but I understand if you don't trust me but we need to be a team." she explain but she shut-up becuase she didn't want to annoy her anymore.

User Image

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image

"Its not your fault, but a shinobi would know not to just go out and start handing out information for free." she looked at Sabia. It was kinda commen sense. Even though we are allies, doesn't mean that we are best friends."All you need to know is i am learning Katon"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:41 pm
"A shinobi also know that it is best to plan ahead and work as one when you are fighting the enemy. Besides if I wanted that fire scroll this is a Library so it is free information for all who needs it....and I don't ever think I would want to fight some one in my village anyway cause we are one unit..... Sabia said calmly and in a tone to the point as a whisper but loud enough to hear "But I can tell that you are rather defective so I will not argue anymore." she said opening her water scroll and started to wright down some justus.

User Image

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:15 pm
'Hmm i guess we're not gonna be in the same squad.'
ZaDok thought to himself as he sat there staring into space. He was slowly getting bored of all this reading.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:19 pm
((So the D is capital too? or do i keep putting b? ><))  

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:20 pm
((No you just keep putting b lol))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff