Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Light or Dark OCC. Check for Updates! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:18 am
Just checking something....sure has been slow lately

gonk is the glitch seriously gone? And why hasn't gaia said anything yet?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:53 pm
User Image
"Ahem! Well! How was everyones holidays?? Seems you all need to lose weight...Eww your all pudgy!!" he laughs as he plays with his papers and sports a tubby belly "Anyways...now lets see here..up to current events. The Kingdoms have been moved to this...new..thread...we seemed to have had some problems..but not to worry! We are all back on schedule are we not? Lets see here...." reads the papers for some time and looks up, realizing he got carried away "Now...seems the secret is out! Lady Jezebel and Aldair have been proven to be "Together". How the Dark Lord handled this...well..sources say he isn't to happy. Seems Miss Jezebel had snuck away to see Lord Raygnar, sources said they saw them hug and..whats this?!?!?! A kiss?!?!??!?!?!?!" Goes all O____O "She had gone back home and things seemed to have settled down. Seems our lady wanted to tell Lord Raygnar her feelings for Aldair..how will he handle such a thing???" Clears his throat "Lord Sachiel seems to be taking to his role in the kingdom. The Dark kingdom and Light kingdom have calmed down..not to mention the Scryers, they have been pretty calm lately. Most of the Rogues around have started to slowly take sides. Lady Jezebel has been seeing the one named Alpha for tea and cookies lately...And thats about it..." He sets his papers down and nodds "Well I guess...this concludes..." Someone walks in and leans into him, whispering in his ear. He gasps and goes O_______O "She's pregnant?!?!?!?" And the news fades out slowly, alot of arguing and throwing of things in confusion.

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:51 am
can you send a link for the L/D V.2?

I can't seem to find it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:00 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17549264 here ya go Emo.. and uh.. get ready for some tragedy from Sakuya to your Ning character.. and if Ray gets on before you.. make your character go through.. uhh.. some break-up ^^;  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:46 pm
Hey I'm thinking of making a Novel for Light Or Dark roleplay on Webook, hopefully with luck, it will successed.. who thinks that's cool?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:18 pm
Webbook?

What is that?? I better get royalties for that!! XP  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:19 pm
yeah you do, I'll show ya the link:

http://www.webook.com/project/Light-or-Dark  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:49 pm
Ok goddamnit!...State your damn business here......And we'll go from there...  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Alpha_Rain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:53 pm
FIX IT! Fix it Now! I will no longer tolerate this bull between those two character. If this is not at all a literate forum then I best get going. Because I am not going to be dealing out one, two, three paragraphs posts just to have some one with only half a brain post a one liner with the (( Oops sorry, Writer's block after being granted two paragraphs your dumb a** needs to go back to chatterbox. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:56 pm
Why are you throwing fits about it? God! Yes! They need work! But you don't have to make them feel bad about it! Be nice! You don't know how to be nice? Quit then! I already stated things in that PM I sent you.

All of you have things that need to be fixed, and until it's fixed, no more posting in that thread!  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Alpha_Rain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:59 pm
Fine. I quit. I was gonna hold off because Demon Lord and Mr. Spanks-A-Lot asked me not to. But yeah know what. After that PM about oh my god my life is busy with work and sickness and all that. Screw it. Iv been working my backside off for the holidays while fighting the flu and going in to work everyday. So I refuse to be fed such excuses. Not to mention the Princess got abducted by a Vampire but are either posting anymore... No. So tear down my profile and Good bye.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:03 pm
Whatever quitter. Oh like your the only one working her damn a** off for the holidays! Some people are even lucky to even get on.

Do whatever the hell you like, no shirt off my back. You whine, you b***h all the time, not just in this thread, every thread i'm in your in, you either stop posting because of the "people" because your not getting your rightful attention or whatever, you have a problem, start your own guild, create your own crap and bar whoever you want from it. You want literacy, go to the Literate part of the guild.

I won't tear people down cause Miss Alpha has an issue. Things have slowed down for everyone.

And yes! I'm sorry I am not on as much in that thread and dealing with whatever, but what do you want me to do? I slowed down for Leifka and Sgt. if no one else wants to, whatever, but my char. will sty in her place until they can catch up.  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

ixNight

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:08 pm
CandyCane831
Whatever quitter. Oh like your the only one working her damn a** off for the holidays! Some people are even lucky to even get on.

Do whatever the hell you like, no shirt off my back. You whine, you b***h all the time, not just in this thread, every thread i'm in your in, you either stop posting because of the "people" because your not getting your rightful attention or whatever, you have a problem, start your own guild, create your own crap and bar whoever you want from it. You want literacy, go to the Literate part of the guild.

I won't tear people down cause Miss Alpha has an issue. Things have slowed down for everyone.

And yes! I'm sorry I am not on as much in that thread and dealing with whatever, but what do you want me to do? I slowed down for Leifka and Sgt. if no one else wants to, whatever, but my char. will sty in her place until they can catch up.

I like that : D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:13 pm
LADYS CALM THE HELL DOWN I CAME HERE TO SEE THE DAMN OOC THREAD AND THIS IS WHAT I FIND Alpha you have no room to complain ok some of us wont be able to even get on in the next month and a half because his life is so FIng screwed up right now he needs to go in to the Airforce to start finding a way out of the hell hole hes in and i agree with candy on this ok so every one doesnt post a whole lot to your bigg a** paragraph i know what your talking about ok unlike you and i and several others you arent sporting two different conversations at once sometimes you got to work with what you got you used to get on to me for some reason i forget cuz my memory is really bad at that but that doesnt mean you have to slanderize and quit like a big baby cuz someone cant post to your liking ok so GET THE HELL OVER IT YOUR NOT A FING GODDESS OR QUEEN OK thats life some are better at this rp thing than others ok i know this when i first started to rp i didnt know how then i start and i found i had a real nack for it but ive met and rped with others who arnt sogreat at least some people try to get a few lines out but sometimes thy have other things to do ok like school or work and they all cant get out a bunch of lines acceptible to your speciafications so live with it ok I MEAN GOD DAMN IT LIVE WITH IT scream  

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas