Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Korra
No more "I don't like the announcements" threads. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miya902

Sparkly Gaian

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:11 pm
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
Bacchus SatyrHart Lobstyr
Dog Fashion Disco
If you don't like it, there is a simple solution. Leave.

Nothing is keeping you here. Is the event still going on? -looks at Gaia- Ain't got s**t. No event. So quit your bitching and stop making posts about it. You're not the only one who doesn't like them. So stop repeating EXACTLY what the last whiner said.

Okay? Okay.

:]

You know you have the same options. Maybe the future of this guild is daily annoying announcements and a bunch of repetative threads complaining. Maybe the membership are waiting for the ones who don't want to stay to leave so that those who are left can Clam it up in here.
Maybe read my thread. Thanks.

See thats where your wrong. It is the leadership that controls what the future will be, it is the membership that is here to have fun and chillax. If we dont want multiple people spamming their complaint threads all over the forum, then there wont be multiple people spamming their complaint threads all over the forum. Its as simple as that. We like for people to have fun, if you are not having fun, well you can just shove off then. The more love for the rest of you.

Random announcements are fun, spammed complaints are not so fun. Dog Fashion Disco speaks the truth.

P.S. He is my lord and savior now. Okay.

they're just immature noobs who don't know how to actrually lead. Its not bout We do wat we want, you dont like it then leave. A Guild is about becoming together and not annoy the crap out of the members who joined you. <<  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:00 am
I'm fine with ignoring the announcements, sure they're annoying, pointless and sometimes downright stupid, but I can ignore them.

But, if Teh Savior starts asking for donations or some sh*t like that, I'm definately leaving.  

Procyon

Feral Powerhouse

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:04 am
Miya902
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
Dog Fashion Disco
If you don't like it, there is a simple solution. Leave.

Nothing is keeping you here. Is the event still going on? -looks at Gaia- Ain't got s**t. No event. So quit your bitching and stop making posts about it. You're not the only one who doesn't like them. So stop repeating EXACTLY what the last whiner said.

Okay? Okay.

:]

You know you have the same options. Maybe the future of this guild is daily annoying announcements and a bunch of repetative threads complaining. Maybe the membership are waiting for the ones who don't want to stay to leave so that those who are left can Clam it up in here.
Maybe read my thread. Thanks.

See thats where your wrong. It is the leadership that controls what the future will be, it is the membership that is here to have fun and chillax. If we dont want multiple people spamming their complaint threads all over the forum, then there wont be multiple people spamming their complaint threads all over the forum. Its as simple as that. We like for people to have fun, if you are not having fun, well you can just shove off then. The more love for the rest of you.

Random announcements are fun, spammed complaints are not so fun. Dog Fashion Disco speaks the truth.

P.S. He is my lord and savior now. Okay.

they're just immature noobs who don't know how to actrually lead. Its not bout We do wat we want, you dont like it then leave. A Guild is about becoming together and not annoy the crap out of the members who joined you. <<

The leadership can not do whatever they want, because we must also follow the gaia ToS. And anyone who calls us immature noobs just becase we like to have fun, seriously needs to take that stick out their arse and chill out. This aint real life, its just a website.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:20 pm
You guys know you have a lot of options you can do if you don't like the announcements?

*You can go to 'account settings' and do the thing not to receive announcements(guilds only)

*you can quit the guild(DUH)

*So many obvious ways I'm not gonna name them all, figure it out yourself!  

xgymnast

Fashionable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

iBePatato

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:10 pm
.... dont fight D:  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:58 pm
fighting is bad. D:  

Nightmare Pumpkin Knight

Blessed Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

OG Gaian

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:00 pm
KeJoRo
I'm totally in agreement with the sentiment of your gang. I just felt it was getting boring hearing you ask people to leave. I hate repetitive posts. You just were getting to be guilty of the sin of repetition.
I don't know enough about guilds to know whether or not Teh Savior was trying to drive people away so that he could kill the guild or not. If he intends to stay, Yay! I've liked him from the start and he is hilarious and I loved the Rickroll post. I didn't love the announcement asking people to leave and saying there's no point to this guild anymore. It felt like a slap to the face of those who wanted to stay. And being new to Gaia didn't help me to understand.

Don't hate the new people. The only way they can become veterans is by being Led.

Are my posts repetative and boring?

Yes, yes they are. Please stop it with your attitude toward this. You're new, as am I, but you don't see me going around saying "This is how it should be". Also, when did he tell anyone to leave? I've just this very second checked the backlog of announcements and not a single one of them says "Please leave the guild". Not even close. Nobody is hating you because you're new, they don't hate me. If anyone hates you at all, it will be because of the fact that you're acting like a complete prat.

I said the leadership asked people to leave. Dog Fashion Disco seems able to create announcements and so seems to represent the official position. It seems that if anyone has a differing opinion you attack them instead of telling them what the new direction of the guild was. I looked at the guild opinions at one point in time and made a suggestion for a direction. at that point no one was saying what you were about. now I know and I'm OK with it and I've said so. but it seems I'm still being attacked. Do you really feel better attacking people when they are trying to help? There was a point in time that many people thought Teh Savior was trying to drive people out with his announcements. I wasn't the first to say it. There was no info from you, Disco, Savior or any other officer to counter that opinion. I asked someone to say something about an official opinion and was attacked by people I had never heard from before. Teh Savior is still quiet. So I assume you speak for him. I was asking Teh Savior to say something official not to step down. I assumerd he wanted the guild to end and I wanted the guild to continue. You all misread what I was saying and I tried to get you to read what I had actually wrote rather than attacking what you didn't understand. And so many of you wrote that you didn't understand. The reason you didn't understand is because you thought I was attacking the guild rather than trying to understand what wasn't being said. I understand! I got it by my 4th post. Please stop attacking.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:33 pm
KeJoRo
I'm totally in agreement with the sentiment of your gang. I just felt it was getting boring hearing you ask people to leave. I hate repetitive posts. You just were getting to be guilty of the sin of repetition.
I don't know enough about guilds to know whether or not Teh Savior was trying to drive people away so that he could kill the guild or not. If he intends to stay, Yay! I've liked him from the start and he is hilarious and I loved the Rickroll post. I didn't love the announcement asking people to leave and saying there's no point to this guild anymore. It felt like a slap to the face of those who wanted to stay. And being new to Gaia didn't help me to understand.

Don't hate the new people. The only way they can become veterans is by being Led.

Yes, yes they are. Please stop it with your attitude toward this. You're new, as am I, but you don't see me going around saying "This is how it should be". Also, when did he tell anyone to leave? I've just this very second checked the backlog of announcements and not a single one of them says "Please leave the guild". Not even close. Nobody is hating you because you're new, they don't hate me. If anyone hates you at all, it will be because of the fact that you're acting like a complete prat.

I said the leadership asked people to leave. Dog Fashion Disco seems able to create announcements and so seems to represent the official position. It seems that if anyone has a differing opinion you attack them instead of telling them what the new direction of the guild was. I looked at the guild opinions at one point in time and made a suggestion for a direction. at that point no one was saying what you were about. now I know and I'm OK with it and I've said so. but it seems I'm still being attacked. Do you really feel better attacking people when they are trying to help? There was a point in time that many people thought Teh Savior was trying to drive people out with his announcements. I wasn't the first to say it. There was no info from you, Disco, Savior or any other officer to counter that opinion. I asked someone to say something about an official opinion and was attacked by people I had never heard from before. Teh Savior is still quiet. So I assume you speak for him. I was asking Teh Savior to say something official not to step down. I assumerd he wanted the guild to end and I wanted the guild to continue. You all misread what I was saying and I tried to get you to read what I had actually wrote rather than attacking what you didn't understand. And so many of you wrote that you didn't understand. The reason you didn't understand is because you thought I was attacking the guild rather than trying to understand what wasn't being said. I understand! I got it by my 4th post. Please stop attacking.

I speak for myself, and myself alone. You're going to have to learn one day that Craig, or Savior as you know him; didn't make this guild with all intentions of following through with the event. In all honesty. I'd love to run this guild, without the announcements, to cause less.. confrontations. But seeing as how the event is over, the guild really doesn't serve a purpose. I understand that you'd like to stay. I apologize for asking, no, telling you to leave. I get annoyed with repetition. When I saw your thread, I honestly thought it was another of the bunch. So once again, I apologize. :[  

Dell Conagher
Vice Captain

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100

PixelatedHazards

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:29 pm
Yeah those stop making announcements are annoying they need to stop complaining they should be banned off the guild if they are gonna keep making threads like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:55 pm
anyone who doesnt like the announcements is a big fatt poopy head!!  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:12 pm
KeJoRo

I'm not attacking, I'm defending. You have explained yourself and that is fair enough. I'm not even a mod, never mind the leader and I it's my post that you quoted. I certainly do not speak for teh saviour, as you should know. It is also hard to read your post as you "intended" when it is so full of things that look as though you are saying that we need a new leader. Teh Saviour does as he pleases, as I would in his situation. Note that I haven't asked you to leave. I don't intend you to leave by my accord, I would like you to stop posting utter crap. Your last post was ok, I won't get you wrong there. Carry on in that vain and you won't have anyone breathing down your neck. Oh and also, Teh Saviour is silent because his laptop is broken. His last announcement told us all that. The bold was for all those who have disabled the announcement's because they find them annoying and not specifically aimed at you.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:47 pm
Nightmare Pumpkin Knight
fighting is bad. D:

STop the war! Peace love happyness.......pie! Think of the generations of new Boo followers and wow i have no life typing this XD  

Emo Kuromi Nui

Everyday Loiterer

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:19 am
Wow, if I call you a hippy now, I can recreate an image of myself as a middle-aged american man in the 1960's razz

"Grumble, grumble, Commies. Grumble, grumble, Hippies."

wink  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:43 pm
Fighting is bad...
but it'd be nice to have more useful announcements.  

M y s t i x C

Original Sweetheart

9,500 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tycoon 200
Korra

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers