Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:44 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Yeah it is since no one really know how they work," Arekku said simply as he patted her head then stood up picking her up,"Let's take a break okay?" Arekku asked her as he was carrying her to his house.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:45 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku arrived at his house as she asked him that it almost seem like the world squash together as Arekku just sat her on his mat and had his hand on her forehead and was staring at her intently,"Luna I need you to concentrate really and I mean extremely hard at me and tell me how do I look to you okay?" Arekku asked though he knew the question must sound weird.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

"Um..yeah. Sure. Areku-sensei. *she takes a deep breath and closes her eyes, a strong force is aorund her when she opens her eyes." Woah...its like I see...your chakra. But thats not humanly possible..I would have to have the Bya..*turns over* But it can't be, they never finished the experment. " As she turns over, she sees outside the building as well, and trace lightning chakra nearby. "Areku-sensei...was their a mist ninja here recently?"  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:20 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku suddenly flicked her forehead,"Don't worry about it jut don't abuse it Luna, yeah one came into my office a little bit too demanding, ugh." Arekku said annoyed since he was getting busier by the day and didn't need someone checking up his work.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:16 pm
*smiles* Ok Areku sensei. *stands up* But can we get back to training. I want to get as much in before the chunnin exams start. I also need some mission under my wings. *deactivates eyes and thinks to myself* These eyes could be really useful during the chunnin exams  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:50 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku placed his hand on her forehead,"Patience please, mmm okay well your okay it seems." Arekku said as he stood up,"Alright then I'll give ya a mission in this mountain there's a rare herb that grows in a fall close by the water there glows green for some reason, the herb is a flower that only blooms at night and when it blooms it glows purple." Arekku said smiling,"I need it for my supplies so get some for me okay?" Arekku asked with a smirk.

((It's a five post mission watch out with animals, as well it should work as training for chakra control.))

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:52 pm
Yes sir! *stand up and stretches* It will give me a chance to test out my new abilities to. *smiles* See you later Areku.

Prepare for mission: 1/3

Well I have to get my ninja gear first. Where did you put it? *finally finds ninja gear and gets ready to go to the mountain*  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:53 pm
2/3

If you want anything I made a lot of food, its probably in the bags I left here. *walks out the door and stretches and mediates before leaving*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:54 pm
3/3

*Makes sure everything is in her bag and tips some needles with poision just in case* Alrighr lets go!  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:56 pm
1/5 *jumps through the trees and reaches the edge of the forest* it shouldnt be to hard to navigate. *looks at a map of the grass village where to rivers diverge and go two seperate ways*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:01 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku looked over Luna sneakily as he transformed into a wolf following her closely though anytime her vision was about to come at him he used his after image technique to disappear.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:28 pm
Luna makes a sharp turn to the right at the two rivers, now runnning alongside the river going uphill to the mountain.* I should probably set up camp somewhere and wait until nightfall. *Stops when going up the hill when two ninja block her path. They say "If you want to get past, you will have to fight us.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:35 pm
3/5

Luna sighs* I really dont have time for this, I have to be there by downfall. *the two ninja charge at her and she takes out three poison needles holding them skilyfully between her fingers and activates her eyes* See, I learned something new today *throws the needles at crucial chakra spots and four needles go into one ninja as the other continues towards her.* Oh COME ON! *Luna makes hand signs and uses the water from the river flowing next to her to make multiple clones. T
hey rush at him and while he is busy she uses
English Name: Water Prison Jutsu
Japanese Name: Suiryuudan no Jutsu
Style: Water (Suiton)
Used By: Zabuza Momochi

Water Prison Jutsu is a trapping technique that imprisons an opponent in a sphere of water. After performing the necessary hand seals, water will begin to form around the target, eventually creating the spherical, liquid prison that allows little mobility. The user must have their arm or another part of their body within the prison at all times or the prison will disappear.

Once he is imprisoned she continues up the mountain leaving him far behind.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:38 pm
4/5

The sun sets as she continues up the mountain, and once she reaches the top the moon has already begun to rise. "its so beautiful here" She looks around the perimeter using her eyes and finds a huge field filled with flowers. She continues to the field, where 2 large wolves are guarding. "This day is becoming such a nussaince. Now I dont want to hurt you wolves, but I have to get this flower. *The wolves charge at her and she makes some more water clones from the waterfall nearby. The wolves in confusion chase the shadow clones down the waterfall* Heh, stupid dogs  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:41 pm
5/5

I use the byakugan to locate the flower that is giving off a strange energy and go to it. It is glowing purple as I approach it. "Its beautiful" I carefully take it out of the ground, and feel a strange resence nearby. Using normal eyes looks around and activates Byakugan but can't see anything but blur of something. "I must be careful on the way back then.*She begins the journey back to Areku's house, faster this time, avoiding the nin she had run into before "Not worth my time."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:44 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku was already waiting at the house sitting patiently there for her with a smile.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out