7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:01 am
Lady Psycho Sexy
Hahahaha

I totally ******** called it

I read today in the SF that Lanzer kissed up to users like a puss puss and said they'd be bringing their precious tobacco back.

Not even a week, lulz.
Link?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:58 am
I got a cig in the aquariums today :T

@ Psycho- I don't see him as a puss, I see this at the fact that they're listening to what the users want for once.  

PCB Alice Margatroid

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:34 am
Awesome Tree
Lady Psycho Sexy
Hahahaha

I totally ******** called it

I read today in the SF that Lanzer kissed up to users like a puss puss and said they'd be bringing their precious tobacco back.

Not even a week, lulz.
Link?

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/ask-the-admin-11-23-2009/t.56462893/]Lanzer[/url]
I've also been working with the recent issue with the cigarette items being removed. It was an idea that didn't quite convey the right message and we're definitely not moving forward with the changes. Apologies for all the confusion we caused.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/ask-the-admin-11-23-2009/t.56462893_169/#169]Lanzer[/url]
I was surprised by the announcement myself and had asked for things to be restored. In specific, the item will be restored, and the same goes towards the item itself. The original idea involved was quite different, and I certainly agree with you that we mistreated all Gaians in this case.

I'm co-ordinating with the many groups of teams that were involved to make sure that we don't make the same mistake again. I thank you and all others for sharing your concerns, and being patient with us as we correct our mistake.

Starlight Blaze
So I have a question in mind, but I don't want you to get offended by my bluntness. I'm also not talking about you specifically, but Gaia in general, so please keep that in mind for my question.

So here's what I want to ask; Why is Gaia treating it's users like idiots? Sorry, but that's the only way I could form the sentence in my head.

I mean really, doesn't make us sexy? That's the best reasoning you could give us? Ignoring the annoying double-standards you guys keep having on this site, I'm starting to to think you guys enjoy getting us all riled up. xD

And this isn't the first instance where I feel the community has felt this way. Obvious example is obvious, but the Case of Pietro for instance, I know a SIMPLE explanation as to why it was put on hold could have easily pacified the weeks serious complaining and agitation. And as a member AND customer, some clear communication would be heavily appreciated.

I guess which leads me to my next question; What do you think Gaia can do to make communication between the inner site and it's members? I'm not talking about the ATA, the artwalk or stickies placed in forums that not everyone frequents, although I find those things wonderful, I feel that Gaia needs a better way of communicating of what's actually going on Gaia. Specific EI delays, when the site is spazzing out, remember Fear_Bot? Yeah, people still think you actually got hacked, Lanzer. xD

I feel you guys need to open the lines of communications just a liiiiittle bit more. Seriously, it feels like your my annoying boyfriend who always hides things from me and forgets to tell me things all the time. I don't want to have to brake up with you over this Gaia, I think we can work it out and have something beautiful. heart

Apparently Gaia's communication is so bad that they don't even check with each other before doing something. I'm hoping that they use this opportunity to work at improving communication, but I'm not holding my breath.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:47 pm
Lanzer is like the Queen of England now. Craig Sherman, devourer of souls, is in charge of all the changes Gaia goes through, and Lanzer sits in his office sipping tea and posing for twenty-dollar bills.  

Cabron the Swan

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:06 pm
I still wish America had a queen.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:12 pm
Trenn Flashkill
And I would be that queen.

THE AMERICAN QUEEN!  

MaverickDrifter

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:15 pm
digi734
Trenn Flashkill
And I would be that queen.

THE AMERICAN QUEEN!

I'd do her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:18 pm
Now we should b***h in the SF that Gaia gives its users whatever they want. If they chose to get rid of something they should have stuck with it, and banned the people who dared to call them out  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:25 pm
l-Kathulu-l
Now we should b***h in the SF that Gaia gives its users whatever they want. If they chose to get rid of something they should have stuck with it, and banned the people who dared to call them out
Like here in the Cult. We lock what we please, and ban the bitches.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:28 pm
Trenn Flashkill
l-Kathulu-l
Damn straight.

I love you, don't hurt me  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:30 pm
l-Kathulu-l
Trenn Flashkill
l-Kathulu-l
Damn straight.

Yeppers.

you're lucky, you were SO close to being banned >=(  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:31 pm
Trenn Flashkill
l-Kathulu-l
Trenn Flashkill
l-Kathulu-l
Damn straight.

Yeppers.

Keepin that order.

You dumb treelike b***h  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:31 am
l-Kathulu-l
Trenn Flashkill
l-Kathulu-l
Trenn Flashkill
l-Kathulu-l
Damn straight.

Yeppers.

Keepin that order.

You dumb treelike b***h

Quote:
You dumb treelike b***h

Quote:
treelike

lolwat  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
SMOKE!

Xilo The Odd

TheGim55

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:02 pm
This ban has improved cig sales 10 fold (random guess). Now we're all going to die of lung cancer. THANKS A LOT GAIA!!! >:C (now if they ban burgers or somthing like that, all the gaianins will be obease)  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff