Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Calvator Conspiracy (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:35 am
Rune didn't notice Michael or Brad come in, he was to lost in his music. He had stopped sharpening his claws and his eyes were closed now, his fingers drummed on the floor lightly with the tune.

"I'll be taking a nap in the lounge then." Sean yawned looking up at the intercom then he left to go to the lounge.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:32 pm
Sayuri rubbed the back of her neck in pain, looking around the room. "Ow... why did that man have to hit me so hard... I'll be feeling that for weeks..." she whispered, unaware of her surroundings.  

Derpy Seviper

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:55 pm
Brad, unlike Michael, faced their gazes head-on. It was understandable that the experiments held animosity for him, true. But there was also the thing they never thought of. Had Brad escaped the Labs, where would he go? The towns would ostracize him almost immediately.

"Yes...I can tell by the extra-spiteful expressions that you know what today is..." he said, with a deep sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:37 pm
"We're not stupid." One experiment growled to Brad.

"Contrary to your guys' belief!" Another shouted in.

Michael let out a heavy sigh, going down the aisle of caged children, opening their doors and taking the food bowls to fill them up with their breakfast: scrambled eggs, toast, and a choice of either sausage or bacon. Not the best breakfast, but not the worst either. Of course, greens were provided for any kid who didn't like the meat (God save them from Brad's wrath), but so far, Michael hadn't encountered a child with a solid green diet.

"Thanks..." Jacob mumbled as his cage door clanged shut, the noise echoing briefly in the room.

Abagail gave a soft growl, glaring at the food before nudging it away.

"...Something the matter, Abby?" Michael pouted, frowning at her.

"Not hungry." She grumbled, the bowl sitting in corner of the cage while she sat in the exact opposite corner. She acted as if the food was poisoned.

"She gets sick on Injection Days." Jacob sighed. "The DNA makes her have flu like symptoms for a day or two."

Michael looked down at Jacob, sighing heavily before continuing down the aisle. He stopped at one particular cage though, staring at the child in it.
Sayuri's.
"Oh no...."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:42 pm
Rune looked up when his cage was opened. He took off his head phones and looked at the food a while before kicking it away, it his the other end of the cage making the food spill out. It wasn't odd behavior for him, he rejected the food alot. He folded his jacket and laid on his side so he was facing the wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:45 pm
Sayuri looked at her arm, a bluish bruise like scab was on it. She put one hand on the ground, feeling cold cement. "What the?...This is definitely not like wooden floor...and... what's with the bars?... Where am I?" she whispered to herself. Sayuri let out a loud gasp, noticing her kendo stick was gone. She looked at the food bowl beside her, picking up the toast, then kicking the bowl. "Disgusting...who would ever think of giving me that rubbish?" she asked herself, nibbling slowly on the toast.  

Derpy Seviper

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:02 pm
"...Do you not like meat?" Michael asked, tilting his head as he crouched down in front of the new girl's cage. "I have plenty of other things for you to eat." He said, reaching up in the tray and pulling out a large plate that was covered in a variety of greens. Brad's worst nightmare.

He jolted hearing a bowl being tossed around. He slowly looked over at the cage it came from, sighing heavily.
"Rune, you need to eat. If you keep starving yourself Doctor Calvin will eventually start forcing food down your throat." He said with a saddened tone, worried for the child's nutrition (and admittedly a bit hurt he was tossing his food aside. He has yet to hear a complaint from anyone about his cooking being bad. Even if they hated admitting it, he knew most of the kids found his food the only enjoyable part of their forced stay here.)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:42 pm
Brad let out a sigh, listening to the other experiments. He then looked over at Michael, and the plate he was holding up.
His eye began to twitch violently...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:44 pm
"brad, just look away for now." Michael sighed heavily, feeling the daggers Brad was glaring into the plate in his hands. "I know you hate greens, but even a person like yourself needs to eat them once in a while." He groaned.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:00 pm
"Of all the s**t this a*****e put me through, the fact that I can survive without greens is quite possibly the only thing he did I liked..." Brad said with a growl.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:02 pm
"Really now? Interesting.." Michael said with a surprised tone, before pointing to the section of meat made just for Brad.
"Well if you're hungry, go ahead and chow."

His attention then turned back to the girl in front of him.
"Come on... Speak. I promise, we're on your side in this Hell hole." He said with a closed eye smile, gently waving the plate in front of Sayrui's cage.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:02 am
Rune just yawned and slipped his headphones back on. He usually got food from one of the other kids if he got really hungry. Though when he smelled the greens he looked at the girl and Michael.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Derpy Seviper

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:07 am
"I do not eat American food..." Sayuri said, a little annoyed. She put the last bite of toast into her mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:14 am
"Well toast is pretty American..." Michael said with a little dumbfounded, blinking at the new girl. "And I don't know where Calvin took you from, let alone how to cook international food. So unfortunately you have two choices now: Eat or have Calvin shove the food down your throat." He sighed, setting the plate away.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out