Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Korra
I just realized something about 2012, december 21st Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Savior
Captain

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:12 am
xXKairiGiglioXx
out of pure honesty i would say that the theories are not true :l i mean thwe world has been wrong many times before. also the mayan calender is not reliable if you ask me so it is not probalabe. i am a young woman of christ and i belive only god can decide when the world ends and no one else. 3nodding
you're an idiot. the mayan calendar was actually among the most accurate ones ever created.
Do research before you spout your nonsense.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:20 am
Teh Savior
xXKairiGiglioXx
out of pure honesty i would say that the theories are not true :l i mean thwe world has been wrong many times before. also the mayan calender is not reliable if you ask me so it is not probalabe. i am a young woman of christ and i belive only god can decide when the world ends and no one else. 3nodding
you're an idiot. the mayan calendar was actually among the most accurate ones ever created.

CRAIG
I AM A YOUNG WOMAN OF JEW AND I DECIDE WHEN THE WORLD IS GOING TO END
AND I DECIDE 2121
and on a more serious note- You do realize that we have all of the necessary tools to end the world as you know it. We can rip the earth so hard the inner core becomes the outer core.
Or would that be Christs doing as well? Because you know, he is supposed to reign for a few thousand years, but I don't know how well he'll be able to reign over lava, dirt, and dead people.

Skarmy
Vice Captain

[ Larceny ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:20 am
The only thing I am fearing is what NASA has been saying about the Solar Storm that is to come. I've done my research on this topic for school and let me tell you, our Sun will be a big part of 2012.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:26 am
I'm going to be honest on this I do not think the world is going to end in 2012 and really you can say I'm wrong but hey The World been wrong before  

Yamamoto_Hitsugaya

Dangerous Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Teh Savior
Captain

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:27 am
Skarmy
Teh Savior
xXKairiGiglioXx

CRAIG
AND I DECIDE 2121
and on a more serious note- You do realize that we have all of the necessary tools to end the world as you know it. We can rip the earth so hard the inner core becomes the outer core.
Or would that be Christs doing as well? Because you know, he is supposed to reign for a few thousand years, but I don't know how well he'll be able to reign over lava, dirt, and dead people.
that would be the easiest rule ever
just sit around
the dead can manage themselves  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:48 am
Holy freak!!
Thats my sistas b-day!  

kairifan2000

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:42 am
xXKairiGiglioXx

Not meaning any disrespect, believe in whatever the hell you want, but seriously? Also, the bold, italicised, huge lettering all seem to suggest that you are basically trying to force your beliefs down our throats. The one thing I cannot stand in this world is religious idiots who refuse to believe anything other than what their respective holy books have to say about everything. If you believe that then you believe things such as Noah, am I right? Using Noah as an example, how can such an old man build such a huge ark and then gather two of EVERY animal in the world onto it, somehow keep them from killing each other for 40 days and then somehow in this modern age there are billions of animals and humans kicking around? Now I'm not telling you to stop believing in that sort of thing, but seriously, get over yourself. "I am a Christian" is much easier to say than "I am a young woman of Christ" and it gets me in a less rant-worthy position. Like Teh Sav said, the Mayans were one of the most accurate civilisations that the world has ever seen. Please do not degrade them with such clap-trap nonsense.

/rant  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:44 am
I feel so sorry for your sister xD  

Rainbow Seed

Tillisnut

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:28 pm
2012 is a buch of ****.

It has no basis is science. It's all a mareketing ploy to support a movie. Note the movie 2012 just came out. Coincidence, I think not.

Ever hear of "War of The Worlds" where everyone thought we were being invated by Martians because of what people heard on the radio? This is another media event and all hype, no substance. We just have much more media exposure thanks to the Internet these days.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:52 pm
Teh Savior
Skarmy
Teh Savior
xXKairiGiglioXx

CRAIG
AND I DECIDE 2121
that would be the easiest rule ever
just sit around
the dead can manage themselves

OMG
THIS MAKES SENSE
IT WAS HIS PLAN ALL ALONG
Jesus christ, it's GENIUS  

Chiyuri Kitashirakawa

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

sling105

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:15 pm
you are all idiots but the world will not end and yes i am a believer of christ i sure as hell do not think that the world will ******** end plus the mayans didnt finish the calender its a fact too listen too my my words the world will not end in 2012.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:21 pm
Teh Savior
xXKairiGiglioXx

the world will not end in 2012 if it were to happen we would be prepared by now, but if you think that the world is going to end in 2012 cause you saw the movie go ahead believe it and while your at it put a paper bag over your head.  

sling105

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Theckert

Lonely Elder

13,650 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Team Carl 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:35 pm
I love how people will be so unprepared for the end >:3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:55 pm
Tillisnut
2012 is a buch of ****.

It has no basis is science. It's all a mareketing ploy to support a movie. Note the movie 2012 just came out. Coincidence, I think not.

Ever hear of "War of The Worlds" where everyone thought we were being invated by Martians because of what people heard on the radio? This is another media event and all hype, no substance. We just have much more media exposure thanks to the Internet these days.

The movie 2012 came out waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay way way way way after we found out about the mayan calandar and 2012. So this has nothing to do with that, or the War of the Worlds, and everything in that post is nonsense.

@sling105: Congrats on being a believer, because i dont care. and you annoy me by acting like you are right and all the rest of us are idiots JUST because you believe in christ. So stfu before i ban your arse for disrespecting BOO members. I am not religious, i believe in science and history. And science and history tells us that something big is going to happen in the world on December 21, 2012.

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Skarmy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:08 pm
sling105
Teh Savior
xXKairiGiglioXx

the world will not end in 2012 if it were to happen we would be prepared by now, but if you think that the world is going to end in 2012 cause you saw the movie go ahead believe it and while your at it put a paper bag over your head.

no see, WE might be prepared by now, but those of you with your head up your a** saying "oh no it's not going to end because Jesus." are going to die.
And saying that you think we think the world is going to end based on a movie that JUST came out shows exactly how much you know about the conversation relating to 2012.
The movie 2012 came out a few weeks ago, and the movie was based on the idea the world is going to end in 2012. 2012 the idea was NOT based on the movie at all. We thought about 2012 years and years ago. Though I suppose if you were educated and removed your head from the bible flaps once in awhile you'd know that.
And by the way, of COURSE the Mayan calender ended. That's the whole point. They think it ended so abruptly because that's when the world would end. It ended on 2012 for a reason.

Korra

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff