Hurricane_Haley19

Beloved Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:51 pm
lady16
lol nice. I don't like that they sparkle... They should burn up in the sun light! That would be so cool!

do u know what i would like to see?? no i will tell you . . .
i would love too see u burn up in the dark!!
oh yea i went and stayin there!!!!
TAKE THAT BIITCH!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:51 pm
I DONT LIKE TWILIGHT!!

The only reason why i read it was because everyone in camp was reading it and I decided to read it to see wth is sooo good about it!....Its an Ok story but am not crazy....X.X  

X_Shimotsuki_Kuze_X

solomon514

Ice-Cold Guest

14,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:31 pm
twilight almost completely demolished my intrest in vampires. I saw the movie to many times (curse sisters) and i never got it when i read some of the book.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:47 am
http://api.ning.com/files/zn0oX8XirCco6LlfFLrW4lbi8T01SuZQcWsaGh6vraIuH97uUBdp2H503qSvKRFj3tM35U-KBlPBa-AUEBriDbs9mdWHUvdM/TwilightSUCKS.jpg  

koops330

6,250 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Junior Trader 100

Skarmy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:44 am
hale-stonez
lady16
lol nice. I don't like that they sparkle... They should burn up in the sun light! That would be so cool!

TAKE THAT BIITCH!!!!!!

o.O what the ******** just happened?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:48 am
those pics make me laugh so hard!!!!! blaugh  

aurehime

Mage

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:51 am
Skarmy
hale-stonez
lady16

TAKE THAT BIITCH!!!!!!

OMG, thats why I just said IRL when I read that xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:57 pm
Skarmy
hale-stonez
lady16

TAKE THAT BIITCH!!!!!!

uhm, someone restarted the twilight rage. wtf.

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

drake fukiyamo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:34 am
watched the movies once, spent an hour in the bathroom puking up everything i ever ate.HORRIBLE MOVIE!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:29 pm
HidekiHyuga-ninja
I am actually neutral. It was a good story, but the writing was like a third grader wrote it. I don't understand the obsession. Now the mortal insturments that is understandable.

Love the Mortal Instruments. REALLY good series.  

Starcatcher07

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Starcatcher07

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
color me with roses
Twilight was a good book, not the best book, but it was good. I read it back in 2005 when ti was first published so no, before you start flamming me, I'm not a drone obbsessor who likes Twilight because everyone else does. I thought it was romantic, and vampires were in my lit. reading. I read them all, and I think they were a god book- but they did lack some quality. The movie disapointed me, it was nothing like the book, it lacked some vital information that was in the book; which made it a good romantic book. New moon looks good, but i'm waiting for it to die down in popularity to go see it. I'm Team Edward; not team Robert Pattinson-who-is-as-ugly-as-a-donkies-butt. I pictured edward Cullen a lot differently than how the director did, and that disapointed me as well. Most people I understand don't like Twilight, and I won't tell you your wrong; because it isn't a religion I have to pound on you. Twilight wasn't as good as some vampire books I've read (I.E. Vampire diaries-book not T.V. show-, the interview with the vampire, dracula, etc.) and I know most people know this as well. I laugh and I enjoy the funny Twilight haters pictures; I find them really funny actually.
Before you reply to this NO i'm not an 11 year old girl who LOOVES a stupid vampire book. I'm just a regular teenager who thought the book was good, but nothing to obbsess ovr. Yes I admit iwear my team edward shirts and my twilight shirts and I have posters, adn all the books, but I don't literally say "oh my edward!" and all that stupid little girl stuff.
NOW, go back to talking.

I agree, I read the Books and thought they were okay. I wasn't obsessed with them like one of my friends were but it was good. I thought Edward was to posessive of Bella though. In my world that would be considered controling and obsessed.
BUT THEN THE MOVIE CAME OUT!!! and ruined the whole thing. I got reined out by a couple of people for not going to see the movie and that I was stupid not to and it was rediculus that i'd read the book instead of seeing the movie. That's when i gave up. and became a twilight hater. I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!! the people F****N hate the series. I'm sick of hearing of it and it should just die along with every other obsessive Preppy B***h out there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:40 pm
Im not gonna read any previous posts as my explosive rage prevents me from doing so.... VAMPIRES DONT SPARKLE! ... yeah... and werewolves require a full moon, so i guess that makes diggory a pixie and sharkboy a druid =/

(cuz its team diggory and team sharkboy)  

Biskmatar Arcs

Dapper Explorer

Korra

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas