Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Personal Issues [LOCKED]
Religious Issues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:52 pm
but you should still check it out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:53 pm
That was a side of humanity I wish I never would of seen... X_X

CRAZY BEEYATCH!

Ok, what I said doesn't apply to her. She said '********' and 'in jesus name' in the same sentence. She's a complete freakin' psycho.  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:54 pm
Closest thing i have to crazy religous things is that my greatX3 grandpa killed someone with a hoe in a land dispute.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:55 pm
she is not...CHRISTIAN!!! lol!  

Oni_Soul

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:57 pm
Lol. Man, I'm like... trippin' at how crazy that b***h was. @_@

Anyway Mikyo, was that TSO concert amazing or what?! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:00 pm
Sojiro_ReducedEarth
Lol. Man, I'm like... trippin' at how crazy that b***h was. @_@

Anyway Mikyo, was that TSO concert amazing or what?! XD

THAT CHICK WAS PHSYCO! but really funny. If I ever met her, I would hiss at her.

AND THAT s**t WAS AMAZING!!!!  

Oni_Soul

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:01 pm
XD

Did they have that one transylvania/dracula theme on that CD that Rob bought?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:02 pm
Sojiro_ReducedEarth
XD

Did they have that one transylvania/dracula theme on that CD that Rob bought?

yeah, the also had O Fortuna, and The Mountain King on it.  

Oni_Soul

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:12 pm
Constipated Emotion
Ok so I decided I was athiest one day during church and the priest was in the middle of a sermon about hell. Lets just say I was a very very very very bold kid who was wise for his age.XD
I sort of raised my hand and he asked me what I wanted, so I was like. "If god is real why wont he let us know? Why is cancer here? Did those people do something horrible to deserve it? Whats the point in worshipping a god that does nothing for his people?" The priest got all flustered and couldn't answer my questions lol. I wasn't aloud in the church anymore. XD
So since then people find out that I'm an athiest and I really dont care. People give me so much s**t about it that it gets annoying though. So one time this group of kids were having a bible study during lunch. After it was over they gathered around me and proceded to beat the s**t out of me. I pretty much sat there bleeding and said. "Well youve beat the s**t out of someone for a lack of belief. Have fun in hell if its real." And they looked all shocked so I grinned a bloody-toothed grin and they freaked out and ran away. lol.
The next day I beat the s**t out of all the guys and was like. "I dont have to worry about hell because I dont believe in it." They got all pissed off.
Then one of them called me a c***k, which I laughed at because its a racist term for vietnemese and I'm white. XD
SoI told him and he looked like an idiot. So I grabbed his hair and smashed his face into a wall then kicked him in the ribs for a few minutes and told him it was for the effort of trying to insult me. XD

Then they all talked to me the next day and told me I would go to hell for not believeing. I told them that they were going to hell FOR believeing. I mean more war is caused by religion then anything else in the world.

And thats my crazy a** religion story. XD

I find this HIGHLY untrue. I am a strong believer in Christianity and am a strong Christian. I have seen many preachers where I am from tomple this question down with almost the same exact answer that I find more plausible each and every day, "The good may prosper, yet so they may fall. But what need would there be for him if there was no bad in the world? Our God has a need to be feared and needed by all people of the earth, in thus must allow some sort of chaos to go on in order to keep the dependence on him. There is no chaos he is not in control of, so it is not like he is losing his hold on things and letting people die. He is proving a point to make the relationship between him and his people stronger."

You see, it is not by the good deeds of God that we must believe in him, it is the fear of the negative events happening that would lead us to fear and believe in a higher power.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:52 pm
I will announce my faith right here, and whether you wish to answer or not is your own cause.:

This is me...

I am in all loyalty, a Christian. But sometimes, even I feel mixed about my faith. I was baptised as a Roman Catholic, but do not always believe in the same views and "rules" as the Roman Catholics do. This however, does not phase me. I believe there is one God with many names. Allah, Father, Almighty, and many more. He created his son, Jesus, from his soul so that he may tell us how to get to Paradise, and when his job was over he would be betrayed and put on the cross, in order to open the gates of heaven and let us be with him there in paradise when we die. What I don't believe is that there are saints and that we should have to pray to Mary. I chose to pick a saint name under initiation of the church, but I feel my views are more Lutheran in persepctive. I also strongly DO NOT believe in pergatory, there is no middle, you either believe in God or your don't. I also don't believe in formal confession, what you have done is between you and God alone. I have accepted that many of my friends are Atheist, Muslim, Jewish, and so on, and my heart does cry out to them, but I do not wish to force them because it is there heart's choice and theirs alone what they do and do not believe. As for why there is war, sickness, dying, pain and so on I believe there must be balence in this world. Because there is also so much hapiness, love, and joy to match the darkness. I believe for the 50% of darkness in this world there is 50% of light fighting right back. I accepted Jesus in to my heart when I was young, I have been fighting the darkness for 9 or so years. I have met so many people, have done so many things, and have made so many accomplishments because I believe God has been their to guide me the whole way. God will not burden us with more than we can carry. Yes, I profess that I am scared of death, terrified actually, but when I die I can truthfully say I am going to be in heaven with God, my family, and friends who also took God into their hearts and fought the darkness. As for the Bible, I believe it is our battleguide..no, it is our sword. It's the only "weapon" we Christians hold so dear to our hearts.

Im sorry this is so long, but it has been on my heart for so long. Thanks to whoever put this up.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:27 pm
I believe in everything to put it simply(except of course atheism(but I'll tolerate atheists thta don't flaunt their religion)) I go to a lutheran church and that comes first to me, but I won't say the other religions are fake. And i'm not scared of death itself. I won't believe i'm going anywhere specific until i get to purgatory.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:41 pm
LunaBravenheart
I will announce my faith right here, and whether you wish to answer or not is your own cause.:

This is me...

I am in all loyalty, a Christian. But sometimes, even I feel mixed about my faith. I was baptised as a Roman Catholic, but do not always believe in the same views and "rules" as the Roman Catholics do. This however, does not phase me. I believe there is one God with many names. Allah, Father, Almighty, and many more. He created his son, Jesus, from his soul so that he may tell us how to get to Paradise, and when his job was over he would be betrayed and put on the cross, in order to open the gates of heaven and let us be with him there in paradise when we die. What I don't believe is that there are saints and that we should have to pray to Mary. I chose to pick a saint name under initiation of the church, but I feel my views are more Lutheran in persepctive. I also strongly DO NOT believe in pergatory, there is no middle, you either believe in God or your don't. I also don't believe in formal confession, what you have done is between you and God alone. I have accepted that many of my friends are Atheist, Muslim, Jewish, and so on, and my heart does cry out to them, but I do not wish to force them because it is there heart's choice and theirs alone what they do and do not believe. As for why there is war, sickness, dying, pain and so on I believe there must be balence in this world. Because there is also so much hapiness, love, and joy to match the darkness. I believe for the 50% of darkness in this world there is 50% of light fighting right back. I accepted Jesus in to my heart when I was young, I have been fighting the darkness for 9 or so years. I have met so many people, have done so many things, and have made so many accomplishments because I believe God has been their to guide me the whole way. God will not burden us with more than we can carry. Yes, I profess that I am scared of death, terrified actually, but when I die I can truthfully say I am going to be in heaven with God, my family, and friends who also took God into their hearts and fought the darkness. As for the Bible, I believe it is our battleguide..no, it is our sword. It's the only "weapon" we Christians hold so dear to our hearts.

Im sorry this is so long, but it has been on my heart for so long. Thanks to whoever put this up.

Great job. I am glad you have accepted Jesus. I agree with most everything you have said and look forward to RP'ing with you, as you seem like a really cool person.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:46 pm
I myself am Christian. It is unfortunate the animosity Christians get nowadays considering Christians are suppose to be loving people. Why many people hate Christians still baffles me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:59 pm
Scratch my first post I was tired. I'm a lutheran and thats what I believe, but I don't push my religon on others because if those other people were meant to be like us why would god make those religions.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:22 pm
Umm. I'm Agnostic. I was Christian... but anyone can write a book. And they have been doing research with there cool gadgets, and half the stuff in the bible is completely off. David was some big song writer/musician... that's actually bs. People wrote for him... not as cool as he seems. Jesus wasn't born on December 25th... sorry. The star that the Three Wise Men(Haven't done any bible study in a while) saw, is impossible. Koi's step-mom is an Astronomer. She'll approve it. The star they saw was actually not visible from where their description was, it was on the other side of the world, away from "Jesus". Also, how can one being create so many people, and watch a spherical object constantly, individually watching so many? Oh, here is one, if God loves everyone, why does he hate Gay people? And if God loves everyone that believes in him, then God must accept Satan as well. You see, things in the bible are incorrect/impossible. God was created for people to blame someone for things that they had no answer to. If the door shuts by itself, it's a ghost. A person is cured, it's a miracle. I call that bullshit. Your door shuts, it's either wind or it got cold... A person is cured, well then the body has found a way to fight off the Cancer in your body. Religion is a form of Cult. Christians are supposed to forgive EVERYONE. So tell me, who is REALLY a Christian? Christians must accept everyone. They follow the 10 Commandments. Well, They are all going to hell.

[/End Thirteen Year Olds Rant]  
Personal Issues [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces