Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
New RP? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like rp'ing?
  Yessireebob
  Not really
  It's kind of weird...
  GOOOOOOOOLD
  Only sexy kinds
View Results

aamiller321

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:00 pm

The only Sqaure-Enix game I've ever played is Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories. I LOVED that game.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:26 pm
OH GOD I hated that game... I never even finished it.

I'm super excited for FFXIII. Cuz you know, my sig isn't any indication of that, right?  

Iakun

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:54 am

I never played Chain of Memories, but I did very much love Kingdom Hearts 1. It's too adorable. Disney + FF = epic win, in my own opinion.

[ rinioa ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:39 am
I'm collecting as many final fantasy games that I can.
And yes I consider KH at least in part an FF game.

I've played KH 1 and CoM
The first one is awesome, but CoM was indeed no where near as good.
(I still finished it though - both sora's and riku's paths)  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:26 pm
Rinioa

Disney + FF = epic win, in my own opinion.

[ rinioa ]
3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:42 am
Go back through all of disney's other games, and most of what you see is just 2d side scrollers that hides behind a 3d image.

Which leads me to believe that the FF crew probably did most of the work on KH.  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:19 pm
That's how disney does everything these days. They let someone else do a ton of work and make something fantastic, swoop in and stamp their name on it, and take credit. Then sometimes they buy the company that did the work and market their IPs to death. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:13 pm
purpleravenhawk
That's how disney does everything these days. They let someone else do a ton of work and make something fantastic, swoop in and stamp their name on it, and take credit. Then sometimes they buy the company that did the work and market their IPs to death. xp

You really should consider a career as a businesswoman.

aamiller321

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:30 am
aamiller321
purpleravenhawk

You really should consider a career as a businesswoman.

Except purple hates those dishonest tactics.
A businessperson has to be able to lie through their teeth, and not care about other peoples wellbeing. And I REALLY don't think purple would have it in her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:40 pm
I just like to know how the businesspeople work. 3nodding Know thy enemy. xd

My school counselor once told me I wasn't ambitious enough for business, anyway. xp It's true. I have no ambitions. xd

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:55 pm
Kingdom Hearts was an AWESOME game! I loved it...even though I've yet to finish it, friend saved over my game but eh I'm finally getting back to it though time isn't being nice on that.

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories bit so hard I couldn't even finish Sora's path muchless try and get to my man Riku's path.

Kingdom Hearts II...eh it was alright not as good as the first game but way better then Chain of Memories. Still not all that in my opinion.

When I first saw screen shots of the new Final Fantasy XIII game I wasn't interested in the slightest. I mean another for give the rude way to put it but basically, "Another Bull Dike Witch" because by the early pictures Lightning looked like a military witch though switch the W for a B. Though I was happy it wasn't some overly sweet wimpy girly girl I still wasn't thrilled. However, the more info I've learned about it, from my little brother, the more it's starting to interest me. I may actually get it who knows.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:06 pm
purpleravenhawk

My school counselor once told me I wasn't ambitious enough for business, anyway. xp It's true. I have no ambitions. xd
Yup. I'm an ambitious sunuva gun with no regard for the person that comes out on bottom.
Quote:
It's just fair business!

~~That East Indiamen Trading Company dude from Pirates of the Caribbean.

aamiller321

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:19 am
purpleravenhawk

And you prefer the truth to much.
(or so you say) stare

Moonracer
Kingdom Hearts was an AWESOME game! I loved it...even though I've yet to finish it, friend saved over my game but eh I'm finally getting back to it though time isn't being nice on that.

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories bit so hard I couldn't even finish Sora's path muchless try and get to my man Riku's path.

Kingdom Hearts II...eh it was alright not as good as the first game but way better then Chain of Memories. Still not all that in my opinion.

When I first saw screen shots of the new Final Fantasy XIII game I wasn't interested in the slightest. I mean another for give the rude way to put it but basically, "Another Bull Dike Witch" because by the early pictures Lightning looked like a military witch though switch the W for a B. Though I was happy it wasn't some overly sweet wimpy girly girl I still wasn't thrilled. However, the more info I've learned about it, from my little brother, the more it's starting to interest me. I may actually get it who knows.

Dang, I really need to get around to KH2
The first FF will always be the most fun ^.^

aamiller321
purpleravenhawk

Yup. I'm an ambitious sunuva gun with no regard for the person that comes out on bottom.
Quote:
It's just fair business!

~~That East Indiamen Trading Company dude from Pirates of the Caribbean.

I loved those movies...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:24 pm
So I say? Wow, dude, talk about paranoia. And people say I have trust issues. xp

The problem with video game characters is that they're always a stereotype of some sort. It's frustrating.

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:23 am
purpleravenhawk
So I say? Wow, dude, talk about paranoia. And people say I have trust issues. xp

The problem with video game characters is that they're always a stereotype of some sort. It's frustrating.

LOL, yeah I know I have trust issues.

There shall always be stereotypes...
For example: The hot chick (so guys can drool at her)
And the hot dude (so girls can drool at him)
{and so guys could wish they could BE him so they could attract the hot chicks}
And of course the unattractive characters that shall always just have supporting rolls.  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff