Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sengetsu Vs. Kazuo and Yokai Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:52 pm
(Sen, IRP, you said Akatsuki was disbanding? What are you talking about? I'm still your partner. We're still together. Akatsuki is still alive. I'm just not going to be RPing as the Akatsuki Leader. Well, right now I'm not...)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:15 pm
User Image
Bone King, Lightning Warrior, Sannin, Mist Seven

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Raiden saw the beast kept going though Sen gotten off of the great dog and taken a weak stance by a tree, showing he was weakening now from the prolonged fight and the continous usage of the secret techniques of the uchiha clan. He moved out of the way while grabbing at his back thanks to his speed at the moment to avoid the crashing dog as he appeared behind the tree where Sen was infront of, a bone whip in one hand and the other hand was Alastor. He whipped around the bone whip which would wrap around Sen's chest, stabbing into him with the sharp spikes hooking him as Raiden thrusted the sword forward through the tree, the sword glowing as it shot out a large beam of lightning which was wider then Raiden and Sen was, which splintered through the tree since the sword was already half way through, threatening to rip through Sen's lower back, with being in the Raiken clan his lightning techniques are stronger and faster, not to mention the eletric currents that ran through the spine whip, giving it an eletrical attribute. This would give Sen very little time to react to this, being the whip would constrict him and he had a sword that launched a beam of lightning at his back, which raiton users would recognize as Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique). And even if Sen were to move at the last second, lightning would jump from the beam and strike at him. Raiden knew he couldn't keep performing ninjutsu so after this he would have to slow down on it.

((Ok, alastor is a custom sword and with it i can use raiton techniques without handsigns. So I used Tessenka no Mai: Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis: Vine), and Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique). The beam is a chunin rank, but with raiken it has the power of an jonin level raiton attack. Also, the sword is going through still))

((Um....I'm assuming you got off the animal since you are now leaning against a tree. So if my post is wrong please let me know))

Shruikan Tenshi

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:30 pm
Yokai's heart almost stopped as he thought both Raiden and Kazuo would die. He sighed with relief as they both made it alive. He took away his Ying Yang Swords and calmed his chakra flow down. He opened his eyes, letting the byakugan and the sharingan shine in his eyes. He smiled and said, "Now that your tired, Sen, you may want to give up as you can't beat all three of us." Even though Yokai was saying the words, his heart was still beating rapidly.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:43 pm
((From what i've been told supposedly we're not even supposed to be attacking so BB's kinda pissed anyway.))

Sengetsu felt the bone pierce his chest, the electrical shock tore into hsi body and hsi eye widened, expending an icnredible amount of chakra a black flame tore trhough teh tree, The essence of Sussanoo which now remained upon killing the salamander had its shield raised aroudn Sengetsu and the black flames sshot through teh whip trearing through teh bone and disabling the raiton chakra within. The tired Sengetsu fell to his knees, using the last of his normal chakra he was wisped away in a combination of strong winds and black flames. Off to the valley of end to sync his chakra for a fast recovery and off to teh wind to take what was rightfully his. He had learned somethign fromt his experience...the raikage, a mist sanin, and a cloud jounin all ahd come for him. He had survived he now proclaimed hismelf the most powerful of the Uchiha clan. He aimed now to add to that power and take on the seki reigan, making him the ultimate shinobi.

((Yep, I'm gonna go get me a seki reigan...and become the strongest uchiha in the guild...I think i already am the strongest uchiha though...AND YOU GUYS ALMOST KILLED ME CONGRATS, LAST YOU"LL HEAR FROM ME FOR AWHILE.))

xLytez

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:50 pm
((this count as a defeat since your running away? and what did you do shushin? Just so i know what im posting. And I should include you forgotten about the lightning beam which is like mere inches from you))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:20 pm
x-Ski-x
((From what i've been told supposedly we're not even supposed to be attacking so BB's kinda pissed anyway.))

Sengetsu felt the bone pierce his chest, the electrical shock tore into hsi body and hsi eye widened, expending an icnredible amount of chakra a black flame tore trhough teh tree, The essence of Sussanoo which now remained upon killing the salamander had its shield raised aroudn Sengetsu and the black flames sshot through teh whip trearing through teh bone and disabling the raiton chakra within. The tired Sengetsu fell to his knees, using the last of his normal chakra he was wisped away in a combination of strong winds and black flames. Off to the valley of end to sync his chakra for a fast recovery and off to teh wind to take what was rightfully his. He had learned somethign fromt his experience...the raikage, a mist sanin, and a cloud jounin all ahd come for him. He had survived he now proclaimed hismelf the most powerful of the Uchiha clan. He aimed now to add to that power and take on the seki reigan, making him the ultimate shinobi.

((Yep, I'm gonna go get me a seki reigan...and become the strongest uchiha in the guild...I think i already am the strongest uchiha though...AND YOU GUYS ALMOST KILLED ME CONGRATS, LAST YOU"LL HEAR FROM ME FOR AWHILE.))
((Strongest Uchiha my a** lol I'm the head of the clan, and you've never even fought me.))  

Dark-Ninja70

xLytez

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:25 pm
(Yea its a flaming shunshin, and I stopped it with the massive last minute effort balck flame spehere slash essecne of sussanoo thing used by sasuke's eternal which I possess. Now i'm goign to recover and prepare myself to attack mist and kidnap Taiki.

@ Dark: Yes I am the strongest uchiha...head of clan don't mean crap to me because i'm in akatsuki with jedi gone...who's to stop me from becoming a true itachi nerd and slaughtering all of if not most of the entire clan. and taking their eyes.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:34 pm
(Actually, Jedi is the head of the clan. Go look. Lol.)  

Zombie Swagger

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

(So is Sankai dead? lol)

Kazuo watches as Sen leaves. "He won't be bothering us for sometime, next time though I want to fight him my self and see how far I can push him." He sighs and his dragon scales disappear a long with his dragon eye meshed with his sharingan. His sharingan reverts back to it's normal three tomoe and Kazuo feels the loss of chakra that the sharingan had been giving him now gone. He pulls his headband back over his eye deactivating the sharingan completely. He had little chakra of his own left, probably only enough for two S-ranked jutsu, and plenty of his angels chakra remained. His body bruised, slightly burned, aching, and cut up he notices as he looks at himself. He looks over at his weights and decides to get them later for he was in no mood to put them back on. "Thank you Raiden for all your help. If you ever need my aid I will come to you immediately just say the word." He smiles and gives a slight wave and using some of his little chakra, makes a handsign and drops into the ground heading to his house to rest. His lightning clones would take care of things in the village, he needed to sleep.
User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:40 pm
((But i should mention, you cannot shushin when under attack...am i wrong? And also Scrapples does this mean i get a win and get the upgrade i told you about?))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:47 pm
(Actually, it doesn't say that for regular Shunshin. Just the elemental Shunshin's ^-^)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:59 pm
((@iKoisu: No I'm head of the clan bb said so I asked Firu to edit it but he never got around to it... confused ))

((@x-Ski-x: I'll fight you anytime, wanna fight in the arena? We both know it'll end with me beating your a** with a twinkle light. mrgreen ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:01 pm
iKoisu
(Actually, it doesn't say that for regular Shunshin. Just the elemental Shunshin's ^-^)

((i know, hencing he said flaming shushin. But anywho....him running means a defeat so.....I learned the hyuga techniques the neo byakugan required of me. so i should gain it correct? Not to mention the strain of him continously using the susanoo and amaterasu. Just pointing it out ya know? ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:20 pm
((Like the other Mangekyo Sharingan techniques, Susanoo comes with its own risks. To sustain Susanoo, the user must act as a medium for the spirit, allowing it to consume their life force energy. This puts a severe strain on the user's body. Even while using Susanoo in its "imperfect" form, Sasuke describes it as feeling pain in every cell in one's body. Prolonged use will lead to the user's death.

this is susanoo's description, Sen if you kept it active or continously using it, you should of died by now. No offense, but when i saw this its the truth, you should of been dead after using it to defend yourself from my attacks. I honestly dont mean to be a pain, but facts are facts))

you used susanoo like three or four times (went back to count) and used amaterasu and mass manipulations of it about the same amount of times. A bit over doing dont you think?))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:40 pm
((He has a point. I'm tired of seeing higher level sharingan users using high level eye techniques all the time like its never going to really damage or kill them.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff