Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Genesis
~OOC Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:02 pm
KandaYuu17
origin blood
KandaYuu17
Oh man I missed you guys!! Haha, it's been too long. Anywho, I'll probably have my profile done by tomorrow, but right now I have 6 essays to write, two projects to finish, 6 chapters of homework to complete and a lab to set up. ^^

uhhh good luck ^^

I'm an insomniac at this point so it shouldn't be too hard, haha. ^^

pshhh sleep is for losers!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:03 pm
Hey guys, I'm late to the party XD I'm sure some of you know me and I others, but I'm Firebrand666, Fire for short. I've been RP'ing for a while now, alot with some of these guys as well.

Oh, I started doing LP's on youtube (let's plays/video walkthroughs of games) and I wanna know what you guys think. I only have one video up atm but comments are appreciated and so are ratings and subscriptions :3
http://www.youtube.com/user/AzureSamiel  

Firebrand666

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:12 pm
Firebrand666
Hey guys, I'm late to the party XD I'm sure some of you know me and I others, but I'm Firebrand666, Fire for short. I've been RP'ing for a while now, alot with some of these guys as well.

Oh, I started doing LP's on youtube (let's plays/video walkthroughs of games) and I wanna know what you guys think. I only have one video up atm but comments are appreciated and so are ratings and subscriptions :3

*smashes face against wall* GAAA I HAVE DIAL UP AND CAN'T WATCH THAT *sadface*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:14 pm
Firebrand666

Pshh you'll always be Retsu to me, haha.

KandaYuu17

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:15 pm
KandaYuu17
Firebrand666

SAme.
Even though with Ketsu and Retsu, I may screw up every once in a while XD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:16 pm
Rin Seishou
KandaYuu17
Firebrand666

SAme.
Even though with Ketsu and Retsu, I may screw up every once in a while XD

I R KETSU, HE R RETSU *thumbs up*  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:32 pm
more people for zee roleplay? and what happens after the oracle? is that it, or will there be another roleplay like a place that has everyone's wishes, but have to die for it or something like that(six)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:38 pm
Agent Code Monkey
more people for zee roleplay? and what happens after the oracle? is that it, or will there be another roleplay like a place that has everyone's wishes, but have to die for it or something like that(six)

well after the oracle we will have another event in a couple weeks maybe a month. I dunno ^^ we are just gonna do these things while people get into the habit of things ^^  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:49 pm
a month? oh man lol so in between that it'll just be posting and battle royale then?(7)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:50 pm
no maybe you could join the rebele or royal guard (royal guard works under the king) and then you will have more to do! You can pick fights, or maybe go to the underearth or the sky of light!  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:02 pm
forgot about those places(eight) if i choose one though wouldn't that mean im with light or dark?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:21 am
Wow more people, sweet....i might not be on for too long today cause i finally have a job interview today wish me luck[2]  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:48 pm
good luck on that man.( cool  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:16 pm
im back, my interview was no good, the a hole didnt show up so now i have to go back there tommorow... stressed [3]  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Drivenspirit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:28 pm
OTL Sorry everyone, I couldn't rp because my computer was being used crying .

Gomen, sorry to hear that D:. Tell us what happens tomorrow! mrgreen

[1]  
Genesis

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas