Absymal (10-19)
View Results

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:35 pm
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Bolded. Sorry to disagree with you, massah.

edit: Seriously though, Trenn. I don't know if we're misinterpreting each other, but this shouldn't have gotten so tense. I'm not trying to attack you or say that you're wrong, if that's what you think.
Calling me ignorant seemed as if you were implying that I was wrong.

But I was listening to metal and roid raging pretty hard at the time.

I was always taught that "ignorant" meant "uninformed," so that's how I always used it. I know that most people take it as a stronger word, though, so I'm sorry. I think I also misinterpreted your whole "secondary" thing as implying that the Wii wasn't necessary, which I obviously disagreed with.

wait, roid raging?

I know, but that's my point. How am I uninformed for not liking the Wii more than the PS3? And no, I don't think the Wii isn't necessary. By secondary system I mean it's the best console to have alongside of one of the other consoles. Like it compliments the other systems. The 360 doesn't compliment the PS3 too well considering they share a bulk of the same games.

Yes, I was juiced on metal.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:49 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Bolded. Sorry to disagree with you, massah.

edit: Seriously though, Trenn. I don't know if we're misinterpreting each other, but this shouldn't have gotten so tense. I'm not trying to attack you or say that you're wrong, if that's what you think.
Calling me ignorant seemed as if you were implying that I was wrong.

But I was listening to metal and roid raging pretty hard at the time.

I was always taught that "ignorant" meant "uninformed," so that's how I always used it. I know that most people take it as a stronger word, though, so I'm sorry. I think I also misinterpreted your whole "secondary" thing as implying that the Wii wasn't necessary, which I obviously disagreed with.

wait, roid raging?

I know, but that's my point. How am I uninformed for not liking the Wii more than the PS3? And no, I don't think the Wii isn't necessary. By secondary system I mean it's the best console to have alongside of one of the other consoles. Like it compliments the other systems. The 360 doesn't compliment the PS3 too well considering they share a bulk of the same games.

Yes, I was juiced on metal.

That's not what I meant, and I think that's where the argument started. When you said secondary I thought you just meant unnecessary instead of it being secondary as in second most played. I have no problem if you don't like the Wii as much.

I still dunno about the "complimentary" thing, though. That makes it seem like the Wii has no great games that stand on their own like the HD systems, but it does. I'm sure that's not what you mean and I'm just overreacting though.  

Waynebrizzle

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:55 pm
Waynebrizzle
That's not what I meant, and I think that's where the argument started. When you said secondary I thought you just meant unnecessary instead of it being secondary as in second most played. I have no problem if you don't like the Wii as much.

I still dunno about the "complimentary" thing, though. That makes it seem like the Wii has no great games that stand on their own like the HD systems, but it does. I'm sure that's not what you mean and I'm just overreacting though.

Oh, well that's what I meant. If I'm not on the PS3, I'm on the Wii. That's all I meant to say.

And by complimentary I mean if you can have two systems, no matter which HD system you'd pick, the Wii would be a perfect match for it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:06 pm
I like wii, cause of mario Kart... I have no clue what monster hunter 2 or such is, I like my mario 4laugh  

Clydsdale_Trainee

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces