Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Koi vs. Rahenno (Gate Battle) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:42 pm
((Well If we can get back to the fight, It's Koi's turn.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:40 pm
(Actually, it's yours. I'll try and get back on tomorrow, as my parents have stepped out, and I'm grounded from the computer... Sorry guys... This weekend I'm free though ^-^ and I'll be able to fight. So I guess it's Me, Mikyo, Rahenno. Ok?)  

Zombie Swagger

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:46 pm
((No Pretty sure it's you, I posted, you posted then oni posted. Now it's your turn.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:57 pm
((So what happens when most of your stuff isnt really jutsu but elementalist stuff...like just forming metal and s**t...and Mikyo only has high ranking jutsu...I hate numbers...but oh well, It needs to be done.))  

Oni_Soul

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:00 pm
iKoisu
Koi smiled as he noted Rahenno leaving. He was quick to turn, seeing how Rahenno was going to keep attacking from behind. He decided that now was the time to pull out Bokun. As he was spinning to see Rahenno, he had already bit his thumb and pulled out the scroll. His blood smeared across the scroll, as the mist was filling Rah's mouth. Koi smiled as the salamander shot out his dark lava, and would attempt to blind Rahenno. As the mist began to parry with the lava, Bokun whipped Koi to the other side of the cage, and then summoned a wall of lava in front of Koi to destroy the ice senbon. As the mass amount of dark senbon would fly at Koi, he was quick to create a massive rock shield, a basic slab of earth that came out to protect him. As the slab of rock was covered in dark chakra senbon, the slab would stay upwards. Koi then pushed it over, and watched as the dark chakra senbon disappeared. He looked at the cocky Ex-Kage. "Your Kyuubi is mine! You stupid Jinchuuriki seem to always think that a demon means you'll always live! That's not the case here! I'll make sure your demon is extracted, and then throw you in a deep pit, filled with Bokun's lava!" He yelled as he flashed through more seals. As the lava continued to flow towards Rah, Koi was quick to stand there, just waiting.

Koi has 105 Jutsu left.
S-Rank (Sannin) can perform:
90 Academy Jutsu
74 Gennin Jutsu
62 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu

(Ummm... not sure you realize what 2400 senbon would look like... but that's way too many.)

((I know exactly what 2400 looks like, you going to complain or fight? And for the fact that my "mist" isn't a mist at all, it's literally a fireball freezing at -120. At such a close range you should be frozen or at the very least start to slow down.))

Rahenno smiled. He force his hand into the ground. "Konotn: Grand blast." He the ground in front of him exploded into a large crater, where the lava could fall into. He stood up and looked down. "You? You think you can take me out? Talk is cheap." He said forming a sphere of electricity in his right hand. "You seem to know alot about me, but I don't know a thing about you. But I do know a thing or two about the dark and in the dead of night, a normal person or some of the average shinobi would be helpless, But your like a Bat, only, you can only see at night. Bloodline or clan, I don't know but I'll find out soon enough." He finsihed with a smile on his face and shot his arm forward. Instantly, a beam of lightning shot toward the top corner of the cage. Rahenno used the cage to have the beam ricochet off the cage and toward the slab of rock that was in front of Koi's face.

128 Jutsu left  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:02 pm
(My turn! I was told I am allowed to run, as long as there is an opening. Don't worry. I'll have some fun first. And, btw, I don't RP with personal emotions, just what Koi would do, so don't get pissed if he disses you alot, ok?)

Koi saw the new person who had come to help him. "Ah, ******** me sideways. Mikyo, I thought you were supposed to be dead? You were gonna go out with a bang, and yet your still here? Hmmp." Koi said as he folded his arms behind the rock. He noted the lightning chakra in the Ex-Kage's hand, and smiled as it shot at the cage. Now Koi, being semi-smart with trigonometry and angles, he could tell that the lightning was intentionally aimed at the wall. He sighed as he was quick to jump away from the exploding rock shield. "Now, why would you do that!" He yelled. Bokun continued to fill the lava in the pit, as Koi was grinning. If they looked at it again, they'd go blind. It was a special of Bokun's. The hot lava then shot out of the ground behind Rahenno to try and hit his back. The lava would do the same to Mikyo. "You see, I know both of you, and it will be a shame to have to tell Alicia about how her child's father was such a p***k to me. She'll for sure be angered!" He said as he rubbed the Snow ANBU Mask, and placed his fingers on the Snow symbol. He then stood upright, with his eyes closed. Bokun continued to summon lava. It was now creating a fountain in the crater created by Rahenno. A wall of lava now separated the two halves of the prison. Koi then was grinning as the wall would drop. If they were blind or not, there would be two shuriken landing on their shadows. He had charged the shuriken with the Nara chakra, and had whipped them at the shadows, to cast Shadow Imitation Shuriken Technique. It would hold them in place while he would take out Mikyo first, leaving the easy one last. He knew Rahenno's weakness, and it would destroy him, before he was able to even get to a third tail.

Koi has 104 Jutsu left.
S-Rank (Sannin) can perform:
90 Academy Jutsu
74 Gennin Jutsu
61 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu  

Zombie Swagger

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:06 am
"You dont know me well enough to be talking to me like that...especially since I can take away all your elements." Mikyo growled as he grabbed Rahenno, so that the lava missed him by a few feet. "Death, first of the 13 Levels of the Metaru Oni." Mikyo shouted as his hands met to from a single handsign. All around the area that they were standing in, large Columns burst forth from the ground, surrounding them in what looked to be an arena. Each column seemed to bare a different elemental symobl, and the one for rock and fire seemed to be glowing and vibrating as the lave diminished from the battle field. "It seems, my dear boy, that you dont know all of my tricks. No more elements, you'll just be giving them to me." He pronouced as his hand plunged into the ground. Pulling the arm out, in his hand, held a long pole arm of sorts. It was a double sided morning star, about 12 feet long with a single ball at each end of the poll, and upon these orbs were large spikes that gleamed in the sun light. "It looks like its a weapons fight now. So take up weapon of choice, and lets have at it!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:07 am
Oni_Soul
"You dont know me well enough to be talking to me like that...especially since I can take away all your elements." Mikyo growled as he grabbed Rahenno, so that the lava missed him by a few feet. "Death, first of the 13 Levels of the Metaru Oni." Mikyo shouted as his hands met to from a single handsign. All around the area that they were standing in, large Columns burst forth from the ground, surrounding them in what looked to be an arena. Each column seemed to bare a different elemental symobl, and the one for rock and fire seemed to be glowing and vibrating as the lave diminished from the battle field. "It seems, my dear boy, that you dont know all of my tricks. No more elements, you'll just be giving them to me." He pronouced as his hand plunged into the ground. Pulling the arm out, in his hand, held a long pole arm of sorts. It was a double sided morning star, about 12 feet long with a single ball at each end of the poll, and upon these orbs were large spikes that gleamed in the sun light. "It looks like its a weapons fight now. So take up weapon of choice, and lets have at it!"

(119 jutsu left.)  

Oni_Soul

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:25 am
(Wow. Ok. this is the first time I'll let it go. There is a reason why we have a posting order. Jeez. It's Me, Rahenno, you. Also, the lava isn't created through earth and fire, it's created from actual lava. So the lava isn't gone because it doesn't have actual chakra. And your now blind. If you read my post, it said you'd go blind. Think I was joking? this is your second post without covering your eyes. That's how many it takes to go blind. If at any two points in time you look at the lava, you go blind. And I don't believe it says temporarily either.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:16 am
((Um yea the order definally was you, me, you, oni, you and so on, beacuse the two on one thing, just thought i should let you know.
Also:
Lava=Earth+Fire
Ice=Water+wind
Wood=Water+earth
It's a rule and the reason, for example why I have water and wind, a Hyouton))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:34 am
((yeah but what i think he's trying to get across is that this isn't chakra made lava, this is lava from the center of the earth, brought to the surface by the summon, so trying to drain the Chakra from it to make it useless is useless itself, because it isn't made by chakra, just controlled, much like how Sasukes technique Kirin isn't Chakra made lightning, just guided by chakra))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:38 am
I see.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:20 am
((so you auto his Rahenno, and make Mikyo blind without us able to dodge or do anything to block or move out of the way. and if you find the level of Metaru Oni, aka: Kane Kishu, you will find that if its an elemental attack, even from our side, it will be void. its a double edged sword.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:35 pm
((He's doing what he does best, cheatin to get the upper hand))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:37 pm
((Me? ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items