Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako Helpers <Go here for help with the RP>
Bulletin Board(A place to publicize anything you want)=LOOK= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paradoxical Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:16 pm
*is lost* eek  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:56 am
gemini_blue
*is lost* eek
Gem-chan? Do you need help? *walks over to her*  

Vampyre Neko Serena

Shivasti Coldhearted

2,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:55 pm
Where is that plushie fighting thing?!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:11 pm
do you mean the battle going on in the plushie palace or the plushie rp in the side rp subforum?  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:06 pm
The plushie war is in the sub-forums!!! EVERYBODY WHO WAS SENT HERE BY JASAE FROM MY FRIENDS LIST!!!!! THE PLUSHIE WAR IS IN THE SUB-FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:12 pm
i would like to anounce a.....party that will apear after the big race.....your all invited.....  

ByakoAssailant

Paradoxical Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:36 pm
If anyone likes Tamora Pierce, there is a brand new baby guild dedicated to her books and it needs members, check it out!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=23547

User Image

lol, i have been so busy lately, i havent been active on Byako...I feel terrible, that is my goal for this month...I am going to have a character! *hides in shame!*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:38 pm
ZJEFF WANTS YOU!

I need any and all who are willing to write a few good articles for the inquirer. Apply in the subforum, or in RP if your so inclined. We would like to branch out into more than just RP news. All are welcome, even more so if you give me free stuff.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

0cin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:21 am
paradoxal_gemini
If anyone likes Tamora Pierce, there is a brand new baby guild dedicated to her books and it needs members, check it out!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=23547

User Image

lol, i have been so busy lately, i havent been active on Byako...I feel terrible, that is my goal for this month...I am going to have a character! *hides in shame!*

Don't mind if I join =^.^=  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:26 am
Ocin here willing to make or either join an under dog Clan. If building PM me an hopefully it can work out between admins here in the guild an the two to start it.

Or if under dog. Tell me an I will look through how many members you have an such. An if it looks as if you are an underdog. I'll join. But my Charecter is lost in the city. So I'll eventually run into one of them. (Same with the Idea of a clan)

0cin

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:53 pm
On monday my avitar will be in the avitar contest so vote ten. All winnings will go to the random prize giveaway.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:48 pm
Tired of playing the goody goody?

Tired of waiting for a GM to give you a story?

The great pirate Thatch is seeking a batch of treasure loving, adventure loving, cracked nut jobs to join up to form a new pirate crew dedicated to insane stunts of treasure gathering!

All applicants apply via PM or have your character pester mine!  

TutankhKeyo

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:05 am
a big attack has come across the streets!
buildings destroyed, people lost

what is going on? gonk

this is truly a disaster ridden avent!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:16 pm
When I find out who's bright idea it was for all this chaos... *pulls out his laser cannon of d00m* On a side note, Mecha Main Street neads more of a security force kind of thing. What with two attacks in a row, and me having to think something up spontaneously...  

Brett_FM

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:10 pm
Hey, don't forget about the people that fought when you asked them too. I better be getting paid for this...  
Byako Helpers <Go here for help with the RP>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff