Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:39 pm
Roarke glanced at her, not really noticing that she'd read his thoughts, focused on whatever was happening to Onyx as one of the horses rammed into him, knocking him aside like a toy. He rolled several times head over heels before he slowed. One of the soldiers fired a crossbow, planting the arrow in his shoulder with a meaty thunk sound and pinning him to the tree behind him. Roarke winced at the sound, since he'd heard it several times before, and never in a pleasant manner. He noticed the dark aura flare before an enraged snarling howl sounded, echoing in the air. He noticed the horses of the other kids and the soldiers react in instinctive terror, almost rearing.
User Image
Onyx had ripped out the arrow, leaving a bloody hole in his shoulder. Onyx's aura looked odd, as did his facial features to a certain extent.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:47 pm
elaise gasped slightly as she turned and saw the change that was happening to onyx. control, try and regain control. she said to him telepathically hoping that he'd be able to hear her. she quickly slid from the horse and took a step towards him ready to protect the others if she had to.  

GAlA_Olivia

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:02 pm
Onyx didn't reply mentally or physically, but leaped forward with inhuman speed and agility as three of the five other soldiers fired their crossbows. He dodged all but the last one with surprising speed as a feral look entered his gaze. "You aren't hurting them!!" he snarled, his tone a feral snarl as he pulled out the arrow from his forearm, not even noticing that the shoulder wound was healing rapidly. He simply vanished suddenly, moving at a speed that was nearly impossible to see. Two of the soldiers fell from horseback as if a large weight had slammed into them before Onyx reappeared. Roarke looked slightly worried now. Onyx leaped with a back somersault as the other soldiers fired their reloaded crossbows, only succeeding in killing their own number as Onyx avoided their attacks.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:47 pm
Spinning his blades, Eiji blocks the arrows that went for him since Onyx had dodged them. Eiji watches Onyx's performance with horror in his eyes. A pinging noise rings in Eiji's head as he feels Onyx's dark energy wash over the area. Eiji falls to his knees using his blades for support. "Control yourself, Onyx! Control the beast within you... Eiji's angelic essence was conflicting with Onyx's demonic aura and it was giving him a headache out of this world. He looked up as random arrow went flying into the air, from the many missed shots that were initially aimed at Onyx. "DAMMIT ONYX! CONTROL YOURSELF!" Eiji dashes toward Onyx and slashes one of his blades sending a chain of wind that attached to Onyx's right arm. He then lashed his other blade sending another chain toward Onyx's other arm. Girls, I need you to take out the rest of the soldiers, I fear that if this continues Onyx won't be able to hold to his sanity much longer.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:25 pm
Sasori was worried about Onyx, he was always more aggressive but he was always so precise and in control. But now little by little his powers were taking control of him. She breaks arrows in the air with her katana. "Onyx are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:18 am
Acos slid off Tarr and put her hand on Onyx's shoulder. "Calm down. They will leave us alone soon enough." she said, then glared at the soldiers with her coal black eyes. Most of the soldiers stumbled back, and one or two fell down. Dang...how do I do that? she wondered.  

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:20 am
Telekinetic force, Onyx thought, his tone harsh as he fought to take control back from the demon within him. He could feel the demonic energy fading slowly from within his mind and body. It's letting it's power fade slowly, but I'll be able to hold it off, he thought, his tone calmer. He could feel the chains of wind energy on his arms, and he thought to Eiji alone. Release me before it sends some of its energy directly at you; trust me, I know what it can do to someone directly, and it isn't pretty one damn bit, he thought quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:05 pm
Eiji hears Onyx's thoughts and releases the chains that restrained his body. Eiji then responds in thought to him, I hope you know what you're doing. His eyes then drift to Acos who is right next to Onyx.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:27 pm
Acos looked over were Tarr had been. He was just standing there, like a statue. Tarr...Tarr...Tarr, are you there? she thought, letting go of Onyx.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:04 pm
The dark aura faded quickly as Onyx exhaled. Man, that was odd, but it was kinda like when you do skydiving. The only big difference was that it was mostly internal, the sensation and the rush of it, he thought.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:14 pm
Really? I've never been skydiving. although I have been dropped from a 100 foot cliff onto a trampoline... Acos thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:32 pm
Onyx chuckled. Imagine if you fell about 10,000 feet with nothing but a parachute on your back to keep you from becoming paste on the ground; that's skydiving. Most of the time they jump from around that height, or higher, normally, he thought. He'd done only a couple of jumps; one at 8,000 feet, the other at 12,000 feet.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:34 pm
Oh...Acos thought back.

((Have no clue what to post...))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:54 pm
(How's Tarr going to react? Think of that...)  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:02 pm
((Oooh, good Idea!))

Tarr reared when he saw Onyx's aura, scattering some people. He frowned (or however horses express anger), and moved to Acos's side. He was afraid Onyx would hurt Acos.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff