Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoko's Lake Home (Lake Umi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:30 pm
'I need to incapacitate her.' Kowaii thought while mentally scrolling through his jutsu that would work best to restrain her, but not hurt her too much. Meanwhile, he utilized the first level of Sabaku-Kenfu and bending so that his back created a ninety degree angle with his legs, allowing him to dodge the first shuriken. The second one, he was not so prepared for. It cut along his chest making a narrow cut that ran just to the right of his neck from the middle part of his ribs. 'Got to do this, or else she is going to try and kill me.' Kowaii thought as he sprung back. His feet were off the ground as he did a front flip and threw his unsheathed sword directly at Shoku, while preforming a two sets of handseals. The first was Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu), which he used to replace himself with his sword, narrowing the gap between him and Shoku. The second was Sabaku Kyuu (Desert Coffin), which he used while extending his sand covered hands towards Shoku, as more sand came from his gourd. He simply planned to use it as a restaraint so she couldn't move and just have a bit of time to calm down. He also wanted to use it as a slight scare tactic, because even though the follow up to this jutsu would kill the prisoner, Kowaii didn't know it, so there was no real danger.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:15 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Once upstairs Yukio glanced back down. The two ninja were still fighting as they normally were. He breathed a sigh of relief and went to scope around. However, the only thing most of the rooms had was a bed. It seemed like they were just simple guest rooms. On the last room to check, however, Yukio could immediately identify it as the woman below's. "Jackpot." He thought as he entered the room. First thing was first, he needed some clothes. Unfortunately, the only clothes that were around were feminine. He went through her closet for anything that would fit his fifteen year old body and quickly found a suitable pair of black sweatpants. Afterwards he closed the closet and dove into the drawers in search for a not-so-girly shirt. He eventually found a suitable white tank-top which he slipped on. It was a bit big on him though, which he thought was strange for that girl. "She must have a big bust." He thought, and then suddenly stiffened up. The word "bust" had reminded him that he was in a woman's room. He glanced down at the top drawer. "This must be.....panty drawer!" He reached out for it, but stopped. "Wait wait wait, this is wrong! There no way I'm doing a panty raid like this! No way! I'm not a pervert!!" He stared at the drawer for a moment, but then opened it anyway thinking, "But I can become one!"

A few minutes later he closed the drawer back up again, with several pairs of panties leaking out of his pockets and a large bra tied around his head, with the cups bending down over the side of his head like earmuffs. Then, as he passed by he also noticed a good picture of Shoku and what looked like her family. Considering that she was now living in a cave, he wondered if something had happened to them. In any case, it perked his interest a little so he snagged it and hid it under one of the bra cups. After some quick but thorous searching he also soon found any and all of Shoku's money in the room, and happily stuffed those in his pockets as well. However it was turned that the biggest treasure for him on the second floor was saved for last, a bookcase! Tears started streaming down his eyes as he rushed over to it, grabbing several books in his arms and nudging his face against them. "Oh sweet, sweet paper. This has been the longest fifteen minutes of my life without your sweet ink-filled embrace! Now then," Yukio extended his arms out to his sides and closed his eyes as all of the paper in the countless books ripped themselves from their covers and flurried around Yukio's body in a white storm. They wrapped themselves around his shoulders to form bands and created a backpack before stacking themselves inside. When it was over Yukio pulled his newly formed backpack to make sure it wouldn't tear. As he expected, his bloodline had made it as tough as wood. Finally, with bra and backpack securely fastened, nudity diminished, and pockets overflowing with panties and money, Yukio cheerfully headed back down the staircase.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:51 am
Kowaii saw Yukio out of his perepheral vision as he descended the stairs. He stopped his capture technique on Shoku, and utilized his wings to fly above Shoku to glare at Yukio. He saw the bra and that his pockets were overflowing with panties and money. Kowaii quickly grabbed a kunai and threw it at Yukio's feet. "Who the hell are you, and what are you doing with those?!" Kowaii yelled across the room. His sand had retreated back to it's gourd, ready for any other usage in the near future.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:11 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio froze when he was spotted, but then relaxed and glanced at Kowaii. "W-Who m-m-me!? Uhh...ahem." Yukio jumped onto a nearby round stalagmite sticking up out of the floor and stroke a powerful pose, though with the bra and panties it just looked ridiculous. "BEHOLD, FOR IT IS I, THE LEGENDARY THIEF OF GRASS...RED RAVEN! aka Yukio Mousu." He then pointed at Kowaii with flames in his eyes and a wide grin. "SO YOU BETTA RECOGNIZE! I DO WITH THE CONTENTS OF THE WORLD AS I PLEASE!" Then he relaxed his pose and coughed into his hand. "Okay, your turn."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:41 am
Kowaii glared at Yukio. "If you don't return those items, you can refer to me as the death of you." Kowaii quickly flashed through a few sets of handseals. It looked like nothing had happened, although, his sand from his gourd slithered back over his body and weapons. He then charged at Yukio. He meant to throw a punch, but if Yukio tried to block it, then Yukio would get the short end of the stick.

((Suna no Yoroi (Sand Armor)
Panku Suna no Yoroi (Bursting Sand Armour)
Suna no Kusari (Sands of Decay)))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:53 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio was already prepared for this reaction. He was a bit silly from the high boost of excitement he got from stealing, but he wasn't lying when he said he was a legendary thief. After Yukio formed a few quick handseals behind his back, Kowaii would find himself punching a large rock instead of the fifteen year old boy. Yukio had substituted himself with the very same rock he had used to sneak in, which let him bypass Kowaii strait to the pathway that led to the exit. Paper immediately streamed out of the backpack to form a type of board beneath his feet. Yukio glanced back to kiss a pair of panties and then toss it to the two shinobi as if it were a rose. "Excellent performance you two." Then Yukio flew his way through the exit, his manipulation of the paper board blasting his way out at an incredible speed.

exit

Yukio's chase theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmuLvHuef84

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:01 am
Kowaii's fist went right though the rock. It disintegrated almost immediately. He heard Yukio as he was leaving the cave, and quickly flashed through handseals. "You aren't getting away that easily." Kowaii said as he preformed 'Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill)' using it to transport him outside the cave. By doing this, he was able to spot Yukio and chase after him. He used his wings to get some into the air to keep a better eye on Yukio and used 'Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu (Wind Levitation)' on his feet and under his wings to give him a boost to chase after Yukio.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:53 pm
NUR

User Image

((I'm sorry but wtf no. You cant just leave when you take all my items. Thats pretty lame. Since you never gave me a chance to respond when my character would of totally had time.())

Unluckily for Kowaii he has fallen right for Shoku's trick. As he plants his hands on Shoku she bursts away into water only holding her form for about a split second. The real Shoku was the first Shuriken tossed at Kowaii. Using the Transformation jutsu. Smiling Hence Kowaii's back is turned to her. Shoku then see's that Kowaii really didn't even come close to finishing that technique and that his attention is completely turned. She as well notices This kid stealing her clothes, money, and....panties. This is completely unacceptable in every way. Shoku slams her foot on the ground and before the kid can even leave a rock dome is put around the entrance with a nice little clay inside. Which Shoku has been craving. Sinking into the ground after making handsigns she gathers the clay and lets her hands begin their torrential chewing. Two Shoku's form out of the clay, One real, one very explosive.

Both Shoku's Grip their swords tightly looking at Yukio, Shoku makes a simple and quick dash towards him keeping her sword sheathed she feints as if she is going for a low swipe but instead intends on stabbing the sheathed sword towards the Yukio's neck. The Explosive Clone does the exact opposite thing. Fienting as if going for a stab in the stomach The Clone wishes to really just slap Fenrir over the head with the sheathed sword.

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:04 pm
(I got him at the ramen shop, if you want me to send a clone to come get you....by the way, i'm not here XP)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:18 pm
Kowaii showed up at the entrance to the cave. He walked inside, to find Shoku. "Hey Shoku, you want to beat up that kid? He's at the ramen shop. Although, you might want to put on my cloak, before you are walking around in cut up clothes." Kowaii said as he grabbed his cloak and dusted it off a little. He then threw it to Shoku and was hoping she would catch it. He waited for her to began to set out for the ramen shop before he left the cave as well.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:20 pm
((fiine whatever im coming)) Shokue makes the cave what hes gone she gathers clay and gives chase after getting fully prepared for battle with wrist blades and new shuriken in her storage. "your going to pay for this." She says while her hands spit out some clay and she forms into a bird. The other clay clone forms into a bird as well . Shoku's bloodline manipulation level puts her on a level unlike any other. She has honed her craft. Giving chase to both Yukio and Kowaii. Being so abruptly interrupted She has so much to say to so many people  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:27 pm
Kowaii looked a little bewildered at this. "The hell did I do?" He asked before flying after her.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:31 pm
"Nothing" Shoku says swooping near to Kowaii. "I just wanted to make sure i didn't get rusty and I wanted to know it was really you.." She smiles and looks him in the eyes. "and you passed the test."

ExiT  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:02 pm
SHoku covers her entire entrance of her tunnel with thorny bushes forcing clay into the inside of the cave walls so she can detonate it at any time. NO ONE ENTERS EXCEPT FOR SHOKU@  

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:15 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku looked everywhere for the cave that everyone was talking about that supposedly belong to Shoku when he found a section of the villages he didn't recognize he was about to enter but stopped, as he just put a paper in the bush his hand getting but though normally he could just lower the thorns with his own jutsu. As he left the note there.

"Hope your resting up don't exert yourself and well next time I see ya how about I treat ya to some food."

- Arekku

Arekku then headed out toward the village as his hand was bleeding it started to heal slowly as he had a smile on his face it was a nice day out.

Areku's Theme:
Monster
"Keep on smiling."

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out