Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Weird Stuff in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeLLFiR3_ViSiOnZz

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:21 am
xXskatementalXx
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913
How can Shepard say that he lost 30,000 men in the blink of an eye? Shepard is a Army General isnt he? Marines are not Army Rangers. I don't think he just could have just quit the Marine Corps and be promoted to General in 5 years. Someone explain if they can cause ive been thinking about this ever since I beat MW2.

i said the same thing and som1 else said he informs to makorav becuz how else would he kno he was american shepard set him up and during the airplane graveyard mission i thought shepard was juss tryin 2 kill u

Ok, guys, i'll prove it. On the mission "Team Player". Shepherd reloads his Magnum and says to you "Get up Private Allen! Rangers lead the way!". When he finishes speaking, quickly turn around and you can see him talking to someone by earpeice or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:03 am
CoD_Pro4Ever
xXskatementalXx
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913
How can Shepard say that he lost 30,000 men in the blink of an eye? Shepard is a Army General isnt he? Marines are not Army Rangers. I don't think he just could have just quit the Marine Corps and be promoted to General in 5 years. Someone explain if they can cause ive been thinking about this ever since I beat MW2.

i said the same thing and som1 else said he informs to makorav becuz how else would he kno he was american shepard set him up and during the airplane graveyard mission i thought shepard was juss tryin 2 kill u

Ok, guys, i'll prove it. On the mission "Team Player". Shepherd reloads his Magnum and says to you "Get up Private Allen! Rangers lead the way!". When he finishes speaking, quickly turn around and you can see him talking to someone by earpeice or something.

Yeah I noticed that too he looks suspicious when he just turns around all of a sudden.  

Ocelot913

HeLLFiR3_ViSiOnZz

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:58 pm
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913
CoD_Pro4Ever
xXskatementalXx
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913

Yeah I noticed that too he looks suspicious when he just turns around all of a sudden.

THAT proves he was infoming to Makarov, do you agree? does everyone agree?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:14 pm
CoD_Pro4Ever
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913
CoD_Pro4Ever
xXskatementalXx
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913

Yeah I agree. It's so obvious that Shepard just walks away in the middle of a gunfight and he looks back to make sure no one see's him.  

Ocelot913

HeLLFiR3_ViSiOnZz

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:22 pm
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913
CoD_Pro4Ever
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913
CoD_Pro4Ever
xXskatementalXx
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913

Yeah I agree. It's so obvious that Shepard just walks away in the middle of a gunfight and he looks back to make sure no one see's him.

Yeah, OK, We need to find MUCH MORE clues about Shepherd....on other levels except in "Endgame".  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:35 pm
CoD_Pro4Ever
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913
CoD_Pro4Ever
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913
CoD_Pro4Ever

Yeah, OK, We need to find MUCH MORE clues about Shepherd....on other levels except in "Endgame".

I think I found something on the mission "Loose Ends" when you clear the whole safehouse and Shepherd says "Collect playbooks everthing" something like that. Clearly that is when Shepherd begins his plot to betray Makarov leading onto the Airplane Graveyard. I think I left a couple of more details out.  

Ocelot913

Simon -Ghost- Riley

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:35 pm
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913
CoD_Pro4Ever
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913
CoD_Pro4Ever
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913
CoD_Pro4Ever

I think I found something on the mission "Loose Ends" when you clear the whole safehouse and Shepherd says "Collect playbooks everthing" something like that. Clearly that is when Shepherd begins his plot to betray Makarov leading onto the Airplane Graveyard. I think I left a couple of more details out.

I agree,but in order to get Makarov to believe that Shepard was truly on their side the bst way to do that was to give the information of the Airport Spy. Makarov fully believing now let his guard down when Shepard began his betrayal.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:09 am
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913
CoD_Pro4Ever
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913
CoD_Pro4Ever
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913
CoD_Pro4Ever

Good work. We need a forum about details on each character....just a suggestion  

HeLLFiR3_ViSiOnZz

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

HeLLFiR3_ViSiOnZz

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:11 am
Sven Diskenth
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913
CoD_Pro4Ever
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913
CoD_Pro4Ever

I agree,but in order to get Makarov to believe that Shepard was truly on their side the bst way to do that was to give the information of the Airport Spy. Makarov fully believing now let his guard down when Shepard began his betrayal.

Yeah. Oh Yeah, i just noticed you know when you and ghost were thrown into the ditch? well, clearly, you can hera Captain Price on Ghost's earpeice or something. Ya' noticed that?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:28 am
CoD_Pro4Ever
Sven Diskenth
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913
CoD_Pro4Ever
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913
CoD_Pro4Ever

Yeah. Oh Yeah, i just noticed you know when you and ghost were thrown into the ditch? well, clearly, you can hera Captain Price on Ghost's earpeice or something. Ya' noticed that?

Everyone who was in the mission "Loose Ends" had to see pictures of the airport in "No Russian" you can see that there are red circles indicating each step of the plan to make Russians go to war against the Americans.

P.S. I found it out the very first time I played MW2 did not find it today. ;P  

Ocelot913

Simon -Ghost- Riley

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:29 am
CoD_Pro4Ever
Sven Diskenth
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913
CoD_Pro4Ever
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913
CoD_Pro4Ever

I think I found something on the mission "Loose Ends" when you clear the whole safehouse and Shepherd says "Collect playbooks everthing" something like that. Clearly that is when Shepherd begins his plot to betray Makarov leading onto the Airplane Graveyard. I think I left a
couple of more details out.

Yeah, I noticed that too. I wonder if Price knew that Shepard was a traitor then and was trying to inform Ghost,maybe, possiblity?

Oh yeah CoDPro nice idea about the Character profile. I would show some good background information in the possible event of a CoD 8. Which is oddly enough rumored to be a sci - fi like Halo...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:08 pm
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913
CoD_Pro4Ever
Sven Diskenth
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913
CoD_Pro4Ever

Everyone who was in the mission "Loose Ends" had to see pictures of the airport in "No Russian" you can see that there are red circles indicating each step of the plan to make Russians go to war against the Americans.

P.S. I found it out the very first time I played MW2 did not find it today. ;P

Remember when Price said "Shepherd's cleaning house, I'm working my way back to you"? Well, he already knew that Shepherd was a traitor. Anyway, we need to get details MOSTLY off of Shepherd and Makarov  

HeLLFiR3_ViSiOnZz

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

HeLLFiR3_ViSiOnZz

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:10 pm
Sven Diskenth
CoD_Pro4Ever
Sven Diskenth
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913
CoD_Pro4Ever

I think I found something on the mission "Loose Ends" when you clear the whole safehouse and Shepherd says "Collect playbooks everthing" something like that. Clearly that is when Shepherd begins his plot to betray Makarov leading onto the Airplane Graveyard. I think I left a
couple of more details out.

Yeah, I noticed that too. I wonder if Price knew that Shepard was a traitor then and was trying to inform Ghost,maybe, possiblity?

Oh yeah CoDPro nice idea about the Character profile. I would show some good background information in the possible event of a CoD 8. Which is oddly enough rumored to be a sci - fi like Halo...

if CoD8 will be Mw3, it'll be like 5 years later! 2021. 2016, CoD: Mw2 was based on. Mw1 was 2011  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:43 pm
1. It wasnt shadow company it was Black Ops in the end level.
2. In multiplayer, the announcer for the Navy Seals is 50 cent
3. Someone agree that Captain Price is one BAMF.
4. Did you notice how when Price came out of prison he was somehow more aliterate (wordy and makes smart speeches)?  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

HeLLFiR3_ViSiOnZz

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:15 am
BLAH BLAH WE KNOW THAT  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items