Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 7 Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:25 pm
((so that also makes you Irish's kid!!! IRISH! YOUR A BABY MAKING MACHINE!))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:03 pm
(THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!)  

Oni_Soul

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:31 pm
"I think I'd have to agree with Myoto we're willing to learn what ever you would like to teach us, though i'd like to start with the basics on earth style, and work my way through to tougher justu." Nakashima said calmly as he noticed Kuromaru approach but leave shortly after he noticed Kazuma. "Perhaps you could also give us some advanced weapons training in the future. I'd also like some personal training in the art of the Juken, the gentle fist style, and perhaps some training that will help my syncronization with Toboe." Nakashima said listing some of the many different things that he wanted to learn.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:24 pm
((sorry for the short post, but Im not really feeling up to RPing right now...))

Myoto leaned by a nearby tree and put his hands into his pockets. "I wish to learn how to create large amounts of fire...or fire jutsu if possible. I wouldnt mind starting with the basics then ranking up." He said also noticing the other shinobi that quickly left.  

Oni_Soul

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:09 am
Noa Hayato

Noa ran to the training ground that was assigned to her squad. She hoped she wouldn't be to late, since she had to ask something to Reiko-sama. She had waited a while for the Hokage and was send off after that. She would have loved to stay at the hospital to see how Reiko-sama treated her patients, but she had to train with her squad too.
She was quite happy when she noticed that she wasn't sweating that much anymore. Her stamina was becoming a lot better, she had trained a lot on that. She hoped she could learn something new today, even if it wasn't medical jutsu.
She overheard a part of the conversation as she stopped beside Kazuma.
' Sorry that I am late, sensei, but I had a meeting with the Hokage. She might pass by later to learn me some medical jutsu, so would it be okay if I go with her then?'
She looked at her teammates. She was glad that she was in Myoto's team, and she was sure that he would make it as dangerous as hell. She really wanted to know if he had mastered his jutsu already. He seemed not to be harmed in any way, so she couldn't tell. And she couldn't ask since Myoto probably told no one else.
' Sensei, since we're discussing the topic of learning jutsu's, I'd like to work on some simple water style jutsu, or taijutsu if that's possible'.

[[ Irish, would it be okay if I entered the chuunin exams? I have already posted, but if I don't have permission I will delete that]]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:15 pm
{{Man this is super gay, I wish we had something like this in the cloud..I would be a shoe- in [who says shoe in anymore??]}}  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:36 pm
Kazuma smiled "So i'll show you each a jounin rank jutsu of your element" he said and smiled at the girl arrive at his squad now.

((Yeah you all can.))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:59 pm
((You can learn more than 1 jonin jutsu, you just cant perform more than one jonin jutsu))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces