Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:20 pm
"Excuse me." Nanashi said to the girls. "I have some other business to attend to. If you wish to speak further with me, or train in Sound jutsu, then follow me. If there is anything else needed, I'm sure Sky can handle it." Nanashi said as he stood up and left the office. He then went to train the genin. Sky then took his seat and began to spin in it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:29 am
User ImageUser Image

Kai and Kazu

Kai sighed as he saw Nanashi leave. He looked at his brother and then to Sky and said "We come with Zeramaru-sama, and also wish to join the village." Kai pointed to his and Kazu's snow headbands and said "This village is no longer existing, but we still wish to follow our former kage, and also who he wishes to follow. And since the Otokage is busy at the moment, maybe you can confirm whether we can join or not."

Kazu remained silent as even he knew he had not the intellegence to speak to someone with authority, unlike his brother.

RaiTenguOni

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:05 am
"Sure." Sky said with a bubbly voice. "I don't see why Nanashi would mind." She said with a large smile. "Have fun."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:48 pm
((How old is Sky?!?! O_O ))

Kai nodded and said "Well, We might as well look for him then."

Both brother left the room  

RaiTenguOni

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:21 pm
RaiTenguOni

(She's a wolf. XD Hence the odd name. And are you looking for Nanashi?)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:53 pm
Firu Shinra
RaiTenguOni

(She's a wolf. XD Hence the odd name. And are you looking for Nanashi?)

((Yeah, and, do you mean the Summoning Sky wolf?))  

RaiTenguOni

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:04 pm
(Yep.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

"Sure. My mother is Tera Misashi and off course you know Akasun Zeramaru." Yumi said smiling she pulled out a pen and wrote the names on a sheet of paper.

((late reply cuz of christmas))  

KazElli

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:11 pm
Sky smiled and took the piece of paper after Yumi finished writing. She then put it into the top drawer, and closed it. "Thanks." Sky said with a smile. "I hope you are training for the chuunin exams." Sky finished then began spinning in the chair.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:31 pm
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera smiled as she entered the room then bowed to both Sky and the others in the room.

"I'm sure Mai and Yumi already told you that we were here but I had to go in person. I am their mother Tera." She said and then she kissed both Yumi and Mai's forehead.

"I was a jounin from cloud and I am a pretty good medic." She said since that was the only things she was besides Zeramaru's assistant in poisons.

((Actually Yumi and Mai became chunin when there was still a snow village xd same goes for Kazu and Kai, I fought Kazu in the chunin exams))  

ACsweetpea

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:39 pm
(Can I have everyone post in the ranks thread then please XP Since the profiles weren't posted.)

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Sky said, as she jumped over the desk to run over and open her arms for a hug. "May I hug you?" Sky asked with a childish smile as she stood about a foot away from the three.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:50 pm
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

"Sure thing." Tera said as she opened her arms and embraced Sky for a hug.

((I'll post my profile I just forgot sweatdrop ))  

ACsweetpea

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:56 pm
(Lol it's ok, it's been a busy season.)

Sky jumped into Tera's arms and gave her a large hug. "This is my way of welcoming people to the village." Sky said with little laughs. "I hope you stay for awhile." She said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:21 pm
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

"Dont worry we will be here for a long time." Tera said smiling back then she slowly stroked her cloud headband while letting out a sigh.

"I am ok with teaching people medical jutsus." Tera said as she opened her bag which was filled with medical supplies.

((Mine is posted Havock and Kaze did not yet but they are offline guess they are still busy, happy new year.))  

ACsweetpea

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:13 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

User Image

Zeramaru knocked on the door twice and then entered. He bowed to Sky and then kissed Tera's cheek. He approached his daughters and kissed their foreheads.

"I am to understand I am to be a Dentetsu nin or sannin of this village?" Zeramaru said and then continued "And I humbly accept. It would be nice to have a stable place to live."

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff