Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:56 pm
Aki began to go into the zen state of mind he got when he was beating a peice of steel into the shape he desired or when he chipped a peice of wood into the object of his mind. The jutsu were similar a mixture of mind, body and spirit that lulled him into his own world.

1/3

He started to form the seals for Hibiki no Jutsu (Noise Technique) they were smoother and cleaner than any of his previous hand signs and he drew on his chakra like a spider would draw on her web, carefully but confidently sure of the reqirments for the task.

2/3

He opened his mouth and the jutsu gushed out towards the open door, Seconds later the sound of crunching twigs and leaves entered emiting from the hallway.

3/3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:01 pm
Aki started on the finnal jutsu Issei no Jutsu (Shout Technique). This jutsu would use his chakra to amplify his vocal chords making him shout loudly enough to startle enemy's or alert his teamates to his location.

1/3

He began to warm up his vocal chords with his chakra making them contract and expand past the limits he could have normally, it was a uncomfortable sensation, one that he certainly didnt relish.

2/3

Forming the hand seals he shouted as loud as he naturally could and then added chakra to the mix making the shout double in volume. He stopped letting the sound of his cry echo and rattle throughout the Academy before it faded into silence.

3/3

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:05 pm
Kowaii walked over to Aki and patted him on the back. "Good job.So, are you ready for that genin test now?" Kowaii asked him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:13 pm
A young man stood outside and fidgeted with something strapped to his back. He took a deep breath then pushed into the room. As he did, a loud shout hit his ears that made him blink. He looked up to see an older man congratulating someone who appeared to be a student. The teen grinned happily, he wasn't the only new arrival to Oto's forces. He walked over to the two, stopping a short distance away.  

Ronnel-again

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:13 pm
Aki nodded to the Otokage "Yes Sir". He closed his eyes trying to stay in his zen state of mind, calm, collected, and quick thinking.He registered the new arrival and decided based on his grin and age he was another new student.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:18 pm
"Ok, since I really don't feel like having two genin tests, Aki, prepare yourself, while I get this kid started, kay?" Kowaii said with a single breath. He then turned to the teen, who was shorter than him. "Howdy, my name is Kowaii, I'll learn your name in a minute. Right now I need you to learn the jutsu that are written on the board, then learn the jutsu that are written on this scroll." Kowaii said, handing Ronnel a scroll that listed the Sound offensive academy level techniques. On the board were the three beginner jutsus that every student had to learn. Bunshin, Kawarimi and Henge.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:26 pm
Aki nodded to the kage and then looked at the newcomer closer indiferent to the fact that he towered over Aki's slim frame. Turning back to the Otokage he asked "Would it be okay if I ran to the library and got some Katon scrolls then, while im waiting for him to finish?" he had found a new hobby, the similarites to forging and jutsu made them enjoyable to him instead of the chore he origonally thought they would be.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:27 pm
Ronnel took the scroll and blinked at it. He shrugged and slipped the scroll into a pocket on his jacket then glanced up at the board. Tilting his head, he decided on the Kawarimi first.
"Ok Kowaii-sensei, give me a minute then." THe teen stepped back, his eyes scanning along the set of hand-seals that the Kawarimi dictated. Doesn't seem to hard, merely relocating the corporeal body by spirityal intent.
(1/3)

Ronnel looked around and saw a large pile of cushions that was probably meant for just this exercise. His eyes flashed back to the board and read the note about sizes. Ok, pick one close to my size...uh...that six foot cushion will have to do, there aren't any seven foot ones. Target in mind, the student prepared.
(2/3)

His hands running through the seals, Ronnel closed his eyes. He ended on the last seal, his eyes opening wide as he did so. He hissed out the activation word, then vanished in a small puff of smoke. The cushion landed where he had been, with the teen standing in the middle of the pile of cushions.
"One down, lots more to go." He grinned triumphantly.
(3/3 = Jutsu learned)  

Ronnel-again

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:38 pm
The teen decided on the Henge next. He glanced up at the board. Ok, this time we're hiding the corporeal body with the intent of the spiritual. Not so hard. His eyes logged down the hand-signs he would need as he focused his attention on what he wanted to become.
(1/3)

Easiest thing would be to imitate the cushions. I'm sitting on enough of them that I have a pretty solid idea on how they look. His mind made up, the boy settled back, superimposing the image of a massive cushion over his own body in his mind's eye.
(2/3)

A quick set of handseals later, and a large purple and green cushion was resting on top of the others. A satisfied smile traced across the teen's lips under the illusion.
(3/3 = jutsu learned)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:38 pm
"Well, Aki, we actually don't have any fire jutsu scrolls...yet. Although, that may be one of the missions I send you or your squad on." Kowaii said with a sort of embarressed smile. "Although, I could send you with one of my wolves to retrieve some right now." Kowaii said. "Do you really want to learn some Katon? If so, then I will summon a wolf to accompany you, but you have to be quick about it."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:43 pm
Still under the illusion of a cushion, Ronnel's eyes went to the board, and the last of the basic jutsu. Hmm. This seems to be a physical manifestation of spiritual intent. Interesting. He settled back slowly to avoid disrupting his illusion.

The teen slowly and carefully ran through the handseals for the jutsu, taking care to avoid canceling his concealment. His eyes narrowed as he focused on a spot in front of him.
(2/3)

Ronnel's hazy image appeared, then firmed up. The Bunshin walked over to Kowaii and bowed.
"Basic three are learned Kowaii-sensei."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:45 pm
"Ok, now learn the ones from the scroll. And quit being a cushion." Kowaii said laughing.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:48 pm
The teen grinned and dispelled the illusion.
"Ok, but only because there are no hot girls around to mistakenly sit in my lap." He chuckled and pulled out the scroll the elder male had handed him when he arrived.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:56 pm
Ronnel's eyes scanned the scroll, one eyebrow raising when he saw the one he wanted to learn first.
"Myaku... now that one looks helpful." He settled the scroll next to him. Concentrating something within the corporeal under the influence of the spiritual intent. Ok then.
(1/3)

The teen drew in a deep breath before kicking one of the cushions near him up into the air. His hands moved into a blur.
(2/3)

His mind resounding with the activation phrase for the jutsu, Ronnel opened his mouth. A ball of compressed sound hurtled out into the cushion. While Ronnel had intended it to push the cushion into a wall, the jutsu tore through the fabric and stuffing, and slammed into the wall to make a minor crater. Ronnel's eyebrows rose togethre at that.
"Whoa."
(3/3 = Jutsu learned)  

Ronnel-again

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:57 pm
Kowaii placed his palm to his forehead. "Will you learn the jutsu off that scroll please?" Kowaii said, indicating the scroll he gave Ronnel earlier.

Issei no Jutsu (Shout Technique)
By focusing chakra into the vocal chords, the user may amplify his or her voice. This may serve many purposes, such as suddenly giving off a loud cry to startle or distract enemies. It also might be useful to give off your location to allies, although any enemies in the area may overhear as well.

Hibiki no Jutsu (Noise Technique)
This jutsu sends a small sound wave off in any direction, for about 20 feet. Upon reaching its destination, it dissipates, giving a small noise similar to crunching leaves or snapping twigs. It can be quite useful to distract the enemy for a decisive moment, or to lure him away from a certain area.

Myaku (Pulse)
Using a minor amount of chakra to strengthen their lungs, the user can release a ball of compacted air that travels quickly up to 15 feet. When the ball impacts something, it hits with force equal to the user's punch. This jutsu is used to teach the basics of air manipulation.

Yobiko (Whistle)
Unlike Shout, this jutsu actually imbues sound waves with chakra. At this level of skill, the user is only able to affect a very narrow range of frequencies, the frequency of a whistle just happening to fall in that range. The user manipulates the wave, increasing amplitude and frequency slightly, in order to make the whistle unusually loud and piercing. This jutsu is usually used to teach the basics of sound manipulation.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff