Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Experimentation Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kai and Kazu

Kai looked at Kazu and said "Lets Merge for the operation brother" Kai merged with Kazu and an eye and mouth appeared on Kazu's forehead and it said "So that Tera would not need to do the operation twice"

Kazu lay down on a table and said "Begin when Ready... GAHHAHahaha!!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:59 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"You have their consent go ahead and operate." Zeramaru said grinning for a short moment.

User Image

Zeramaru formed a hollow chest out of the metal compound he created. Within that chest he placed a tank and connected that with the hose for the pump. Before screwing on the head of Aliot he first created a hinge at the back for Aliot's hidden weapons.

((3/15))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:19 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

User Image

Zeramaru quickly inserted a bunch of pistons and gears into Aliot and started attaching them to each other. Zeramaru had a set of weapons on the table which he attached onto these gears. Aliot had a large mass of weaponry all hidden away in his back.

((4/15))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:54 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

"How should I knock him out for the operation?" Tera said grinning as she held her fist behind her back at an angle only Zeramaru could see.

"Kazu, Kai , would you prefer to be awake during the operation?" Tera asked knowing what ever she does they will wake up anyway.

ACsweetpea

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:58 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

User Image

"What ever works for you." Zeramaru said as he melted some clay and metal into Aliot's legs. The legs seemed normal, sturdy and yet the joints were so perfect that they easily move around making Aliot quite life like. Zeramaru put keen details as he made it making it as human as possible down to every last detail.

((5/15))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:01 am
User ImageUser Image

Kai and Kazu

Kai's head came out of Kazu's shoulder and said "Either way We still will be operated on. Proceed however you wish."

Kazu had a terrified look on his face and suddenly jumped off the table leaving Kai behind on the table. "I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!" Kazu started hiding behind the table.

Kai held a hand up at Tera signing "wait" touched Kazu's shoulder. His hand came in.

"Kazu, Come on, Your tougher than me. Lets get this over with." "Yes brother..."

Kazu then started to go into Kai's body and he said "You be the main body..."

Kai sighed and said "Fair enough" Kai lay back down on the table and said "ready"

RaiTenguOni

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:16 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

"Ok then it wont matter cause I will operate on you both and you both will be in pain." Tera said bluntly as she flipped the two before strapping them down.

"Shinreitejutsu (Psychic Surgery)" Tera said doing the seals. "Let me explain to you guys what will happen." Tera said as she removed the shirt. "I will use this jutsu to alter your bone structure and you will be able to preform Nan Kaizou (Soften Modification) just by thinking it." Tera finished then she closed her eyes.

She opened them and placed her hand on Kai's back. Slowly she pushed her hand INTO Kai. She started to alter the bone structure of Kai and Kazu but it was also inflicting tremendous amounts of pain on the two.

Slowly but surely she tried to cover every single part of their bodies and then she pulled her hand out of them. She let her hand rest on where she initially pushed her hand in and healed the wounds.

"I dont think you will be able to move a lot till it has completely healed" Tera said with deep breaths she was tired, the jutsu took a lot out of her.

"I will go to the academy I guess I can teach the students." Tera said as she began to limp out the door.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:30 am
User ImageUser Image

Kai and Kazu

Kai and Kazu both breathed heavily after the Surgery. They separated from each other to see how the other was.

Kazu looked at Kai and said "That was not that bad... Well at least to me it wasnt! GAHAHAHA-- URH!" Kazu then suddenly felt pain all around his body.

Kai then thought "Speak for yourself, that really hurt" Kai then observed the difference in his body and it seemed that he was more flexible. And when he thought of the jutsu Tera said earlier, he saw that he could tie is hand in a knot and no get hurt. Kai looked at Kazu and both nodded.

And as if choreographed, they stood up at the same time, and suddenly started moving every inch of their body, bones cracking as they did. After that they felt generally fine, except for a very bad stinging sensation. but they would be able to move properly

RaiTenguOni

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:35 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

User Image

Zeramaru started to hear Kazu scream and quickly removed his ears. He then started to work on the puppet's arms. He made them as life like as he could down to the hand detail, Zeramaru was keen not to miss any detail of his puppet or else it may be disastrous.

Zeramaru glanced back at Kai and Kazu. Seeing their mouths shut he decided to place his ears back to hear.

"Go to the otokage, tell him I am here and so is Tera and we are going to join his village? You can to if you wish." Zeramaru said as he then grabbed a scroll and summoned lots of strange chemicals.

((6/15))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:41 am
User ImageUser Image

Kai and Kazu

"Ofcourse Zeramaru-sama, We Will inform the Otokage" Kai said as he tried to do a first step.

Kazu looked at Kai and then grabbed his hand and let him go into his body.

"You were hurt more, stay inside of me for the time being" "... Sure"

With that Kazu started walking out of the door. As he opened it, he saw a girl and shouted "Zeramaru! You've got a quest waiting here" With that he left.

RaiTenguOni

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:48 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

User Image

"Oh its you Alice, I'll personally tell the kage about you for now I will teach you a few things." Zeramaru said as he welcomed Alice in.

Zeramaru was still consumed by his puppet making. He mixed several liquids together and added some powder. It started to fizz and bubble then as the reaction seemed to calm down it started to turn the color white. Zeramaru started mixing it and adding other chemicals which made it the color of flesh.

As Zeramaru waited for this to stabilize he started to create an eye for Aliot one that looked quite real. It was made of a synthetic material that actually even felt real to the touch.

((7/15))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:57 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

User Image

As Zeramaru awaited for the synthetic material to stabilize he started to create Aliot's hair. He used real hair and started to carefully weave a wig out of it. After a few short moments, thanks to his mastery of it, he created a wig and he coated its inside with a sort of adhesive to stick it onto Aliot's head.

Carefully Zeramaru inserted the eyes into Aliot's head and started to paint them they were a deep brown shade that seemed to stare blankly into the distance. Zeramaru then opened Aliot's jaw and put in the details of its mouth.

((8/15))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:28 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

User Image

The material was now stable and Zeramaru started to coat Aliot in it making him feel like human flesh and look like human flesh.

Zeramaru then proceeded to a needle and thread. He started to create a black long sleeve shirt for Aliot.

((9/15))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:53 pm
Jin came to the Experimentation Room, right where Sky said it would be. He sighed as he wrapped his fist along the middle of the door heavily. "Mr.Zeramaru sir, I was told that you would help me with Genjutsu!" Jin yelled into the building, even though the door was still shut tight.  

ThePonySlaystation

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:26 am
Jin knocked once more, and smiled as he looked at the door. "Mr.Zeramaru-san, we have been told to go to the Training Room for Genin. I think you should come help me as well! I can become a great asset for the village, and if you want, I can work for you! As long as you train me!" He yelled as he turned around and walked away.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff