Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs of Sound Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:49 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rain Genin

Haku

User Image

"My fists will rain down upon your soul."

--Haku lifted his head a bit to see the girl."Uhh hello im Haku Kaguya,who are you."Haku smiled as looked at the girl.--

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:58 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

"Makoto Kurosawa."She glanced around."Are-are you naked?"Makoto pulled OCHO around in front of her, to block a lower view.

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

User Image

Crimson Remedy

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:02 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rain Genin

Haku

User Image

--Hakus face turned red."U-h-hh-yea,but isnt that what this place is for?" Hakus faced turned back as a sheet of bone covered his area."There thats better."--

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:08 pm
"No, you wear a bathing suit."Makoto turned bright red and walked into the bathroom, to quickly get away from the naked boy.  

Crimson Remedy

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:11 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rain Genin

Haku

User Image

--Haku staretd to laugh as he saaawamover to his clothes and put his boxers on."There ha ha no im wearing shorts."Haku held on tight to the kunai he was holding as he swam back to his spot before."Hey Makoto,i put shorts on.You should come join me." --

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:14 pm
"Yeah right!"Makoto turned around,"I'm just looking for my friends!"She hurried out of the hot springs and headed to the gate.  

Crimson Remedy

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:18 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rain Genin

Haku

User Image

--Haku jumpped out and dried off.He then got dressed and ran off to find the otokage."That was fun."--

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:19 pm
((wow this is so clearly metagaming...why would a fresh genin go all the way to sound just to get in a hot spring. When he lives in a desert and would prefer the cool spring. Clearly this was just to get to crimson, i dont really care just sad to see people throwing out the main point of roleplaying which is to tell a story. This is nothing more then someone thinking with the head in their pants and not caring about the middle, just about the end. Sad))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:24 pm
bb3000ae
((wow this is so clearly metagaming...why would a fresh genin go all the way to sound just to get in a hot spring. When he lives in a desert and would prefer the cool spring. Clearly this was just to get to crimson, i dont really care just sad to see people throwing out the main point of roleplaying which is to tell a story. This is nothing more then someone thinking with the head in their pants and not caring about the middle, just about the end. Sad))

((Im a rain ninja,and i came to the springs cus the otokage was unaviable.I could really careless in crimson came,she just came as i was waiting on the search for the otokage.Im going for ramen in rp now.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff